PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update 4-4-2013 Helios Dragon

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Afishkiss
04-10-13, 11:28 AM
1Air, 4firestorm, 1eagle, and now got 17hrs! Did I just got a atlas?! ;)

DragonTan1
04-10-13, 12:08 PM
I'm with you Spitfire and MomsHouseofSweets :/

Trying so hard for this!! definitely not speeding up anymore, spent way too much gold for <50KB of pixels... :( I haven't had any luck with breeding any hybrids (pink & black also) besides Atlas, I'm sad :(

This dragon was hard to get! I got Quetzal, Crusader & Gold with little trouble but Helios was really annoying.. I haven't had any luck with the other Diamond hybrids too.

cedkugedchgd
04-10-13, 12:11 PM
so far i got like 10 fires, 8 airs, 4 mythics, 1 scoprion, 2 easters and 5 firestorms -_-

right now i'm having another 12 hrs brewing in the den, so i hope it's gonna be helios. but oh well, i can already smell the next firestorm soon entering my nest, ugh :(

hamadrys
04-10-13, 12:29 PM
1Air, 4firestorm, 1eagle, and now got 17hrs! Did I just got a atlas?! ;)
Sure did. Congrats! I got mine yesterday :)

Afishkiss
04-10-13, 02:41 PM
Diamond will also split into light. No other way to explain diamond x night giving you a dream dragon.

I think mythic DOES split since most of the fails are red/ yellow hybrids. And I too have gotten hybrids from diamond x diamond.

It is becoming painfully clear that there is no longer any real plan behind the breeding combinations. There used to be something that resembled true genetics to this game but that has flown out the window with the newer elements. I don't mind 30 or 40 or 60 fails. But when people are over 500 fails on dark angel it just gets stupid. There is a difference in making a game challenging and what TL has done.

I used to spend quite a bit of real money on this game. I think TL works hard and they should get paid for it. I've backed way off on my spending since the Dark Angel debacle. I don't mind paying for their work but I want a reasonable chance of getting what I want when I spend my money. I don't feel like I have one anymore. I could just buy the new dragons but that defeats the purpose of "playing a game". I'm just going to work on expansion and growing food to raise all my diamonds. Since it takes me four days to expand and clear, that should take up the rest of this year. :)

Exactly what I feel! I no longer spend gold since its no longer fun. I just play now for "whatever". My awesome neighbors make the game hard to quit. But just a little bit more splitting up and I won't mind quitting this game. It's a shame, coz it was really a great game before TL messed up the breeding outcomes, it just doesn't make sense.

tuskmage
04-10-13, 04:22 PM
Exactly what I feel! I no longer spend gold since its no longer fun. I just play now for "whatever". My awesome neighbors make the game hard to quit. But just a little bit more splitting up and I won't mind quitting this game. It's a shame, coz it was really a great game before TL messed up the breeding outcomes, it just doesn't make sense.

Don't target for any Diamond hybrids anymore. When you are breeding just randomly toss 2 dragons with 4 elements in the den & hope for the best outcome. Because no matter what you do DS randomly give you a dragon anyway ;') There's no breeding rules anymore. Forget about speed breeding, the dragon you want will not show up on speed breeding. Spend more time on expansion & decoration. Hopefully the dragon you want will show up as unexpected. I'm with you my NBR.

emergRN
04-10-13, 06:49 PM
so my tally:
13 mythics
22 firestorms
7 eagles
3 easters
4 atlas'
this is brutal. helios is gorgeous and i have a habitat waiting just for him...sigh this sucks

emergRN
04-10-13, 06:51 PM
so my tally:
13 mythics
22 firestorms
7 eagles
3 easters
4 atlas'
this is brutal. helios is gorgeous and i have a habitat waiting just for him...sigh this sucks

omg...totally forgot about the 1 crusader and 9 fire dragons i got too

dalexxx
04-11-13, 01:02 AM
so my tally:
13 mythics
22 firestorms
7 eagles
3 easters
4 atlas'
Surprised you didnt get air like i did... Even getting lotsa waters trying for DA

emergRN
04-11-13, 06:05 AM
Surprised you didnt get air like i did... Even getting lotsa waters trying for DA

omg i forgot about the airs too lol! it is just too much.

dracenwood
04-11-13, 06:35 AM
Don't target for any Diamond hybrids anymore. When you are breeding just randomly toss 2 dragons with 4 elements in the den & hope for the best outcome. Because no matter what you do DS randomly give you a dragon anyway ;') There's no breeding rules anymore. Forget about speed breeding, the dragon you want will not show up on speed breeding. Spend more time on expansion & decoration. Hopefully the dragon you want will show up as unexpected. I'm with you my NBR.

Dude I know how much you've struggled going after that DA and I would have quit chasing it a long time before you did. I spent about 700 gold chasing Helios and said forget it. I just won't do it anymore.

I can tell you and some of my other more active neighbors are not playing as much. It seems like we all put them in the den and come back when fail time is over. :(. But what else is there to do?

Again, I wish TL would clue us in on some statistics. At least then we could make informed decisions. If I wanted so much random luck I would play slots...

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I play it when I'm bored! Bingo too :)

MomsHouseofSweets
04-11-13, 05:04 PM
Continuing to get Fire, Mythic, Eagle and of course firestorm. (sigh) I picture some sort of roulette wheel with the little ball racing around the wheel when we click "Breed", hoping for it to land on Helios ... but my Helios number isn't on the wheel. LOL

MomsHouseofSweets
04-12-13, 05:48 PM
Took a break from Helios to try for Peacock yesterday. Back trying for Helios this evening, but just more of the same as before. Don't think I'm gonna get this dragon.

finnth12
04-12-13, 07:24 PM
so my tally:
13 mythics
22 firestorms
7 eagles
3 easters
4 atlas'

Wow, 4 atlas', and 3 Easters?
Why am I not getting those? Lol. What pair did u use?

I'm thinking there is something wrong with my DS, since the black and mythic were out, I couldn't get any new dragons.:(

emergRN
04-12-13, 09:47 PM
Wow, 4 atlas', and 3 Easters?
Why am I not getting those? Lol. What pair did u use?

I'm thinking there is something wrong with my DS, since the black and mythic were out, I couldn't get any new dragons.:(

just the basic diamond and mythic got me those :-) finally got helios with that combo too..good luck :-)

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 09:50 PM
just the basic diamond and mythic got me those :-) finally got helios with that combo too..good luck :-)

Congrats!! You took your time! :p

Baraze
04-12-13, 09:51 PM

You are like me then. At last count I got 13 fires, 22 airs, 11 mystics, 8 eagles, 2 scorpions, one easter and one atlas. Its beyond being an irritation at this point.

Baraze
04-12-13, 09:53 PM
Continuing to get Fire, Mythic, Eagle and of course firestorm. (sigh) I picture some sort of roulette wheel with the little ball racing around the wheel when we click "Breed", hoping for it to land on Helios ... but my Helios number isn't on the wheel. LOL

Your thoughts may be closer to how this game works, than anyone thinks. I just see a huge, gigantic slot machine with a certain number of dragons allowed per day. Depending on how gets the spot first, they have the dragon. The rest of us just fight for the remaining slots.

emergRN
04-12-13, 11:59 PM
Congrats!! You took your time! :p

lol i was so frustrated! nearly went bald with ripping my hair out lol...

MomsHouseofSweets
04-13-13, 12:15 AM
You are like me then. At last count I got 13 fires, 22 airs, 11 mystics, 8 eagles, 2 scorpions, one easter and one atlas. Its beyond being an irritation at this point.

I've given up for a while.

Spiceshirl
04-13-13, 05:40 AM
:mad:Ok I GIVE UP!!!! I think I will wait until teamlava file their tax return before trying again!!! After try number zillion am throwing in the towel!!! I think I have gotten all the possible fails under the sun:mad:
30- firestorms
18-mythic
1gold
1-crusader
10- fire
9-air
6-bunny
1 scorpion
20- eagle
17- Atlas

This dragon must be part of a beta test because to see how much gold you are willing to speed up to get a firestorm:mad: ridiculous!!!! Well my test is over I hope you collected your data and labeled me a fool!! Thank you very much I hope you are satisfied with your findings!! :mad::mad:

1cherryblossom
04-13-13, 06:38 AM
TL has gotten itself into a big mess! Upsetting many long time players who knows what has changed . From very very good to very good to good to bad to worse to ....undescribable . I like DS very much. Still hoping for things to improve. But my patience and $ are limited!

hamadrys
04-13-13, 08:08 AM
Holy Molly Spiceshirl !!! You poor thing. That is so discouraging. You so deserve to have it !!! *Hugs*

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-13-13, 08:28 AM
:mad:Ok I GIVE UP!!!! I think I will wait until teamlava file their tax return before trying again!!! After try number zillion am throwing in the towel!!! I think I have gotten all the possible fails under the sun:mad:
30- firestorms
18-mythic
1gold
1-crusader
10- fire
9-air
6-bunny
1 scorpion
20- eagle
17- Atlas

This dragon must be part of a beta test because to see how much gold you are willing to speed up to get a firestorm:mad: ridiculous!!!! Well my test is over I hope you collected your data and labeled me a fool!! Thank you very much I hope you are satisfied with your findings!! :mad::mad:

No honeybees? I didn't get any either when I tried which surprised me a little. I would have liked to have gotten the Gold though as fail though....

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 09:43 AM
lol i was so frustrated! nearly went bald with ripping my hair out lol...

Do you have DA yet?! Helios is NOTHING compared to DA... for me anyway!

30- firestorms
18-mythic
1gold
1-crusader
10- fire
9-air
6-bunny
1 scorpion
20- eagle
17- Atlas

Woah!! That is pathetic that you didn't get it after all those tries.... I think you're right! Some dragons are probably fixed for some of us. I think Unicorn, DA & Mercury are fixed for me....

angellahg
04-13-13, 09:44 AM
105 attempts
8 Eagle
34 Air
16 Fire
23 Firestorm
11 Mythic
4 Honeybee
4 Atlas
3 Scorpion
1 Easter
1 Crusader
Wow, maybe it's time to stop!

Spiceshirl
04-13-13, 10:09 AM
:rolleyes:
No honeybees? I didn't get any either when I tried which surprised me a little. I would have liked to have gotten the Gold though as fail though....

Oh 1- honey been was a little surprise I didnot know what takes 10hrs when I saw honeybee I did the eye roll:rolleyes::mad:

tuskmage
04-13-13, 01:52 PM
DS making me wonder does it have anything to do with when we are started out to play this game. I started to play DS around Sep-2012 with 2 account on my phone & Ipad looks like I fall into the group of SUX.
After more than 8000 gold I wasted; no Dark Angel on my island. I gave up trying for Dark Angel not beacuse the gold that I wasted. I could deal with those endless Wizard failure, I even made fun of the Wizard failure & called them Nether dust with some of my awesome NBR. Until I got a Dream dragon from the combo of Diamond/Night? Are you kidding me TL, really? We have to deal with those Pink, Night & now Mythic break up when we breed & we also have to deal with Diamonds breaks up when we trying for the Diamond hybrid too? Beacuse that's the only way I could explain how I got the Dream dragon from Diamon/Night. Wow! I give up.
Learned my lesson that's why I don't even bother trying for Helios. I saw some of my NBR got both Dark Angel & Helios. I noited those NBR either stared play DS later than me or way before me, by looking at their level. Also most of the new feature comes out I neither didn't get it or it will cost me more than my NBRS if I do have it. Booster breeding cost 50 gold on both of my account if I want to try that's why I never used it. I have no option to get dragons storage stable on one account & the other account that I have the option cost 50 gold. Really TL? I have no problem paying that 50 gold & do the upgrade to the cost of whatever. But why? Why the price difference? Is it beacuse TL has the record of who been buying gold & put them into the group of sucker?
If TL think, not everyone could afford that 50 gold to start out with the stable & cost too much for the upgrade later. Why not made it cost 25 gold for all the players? Why 13, 25 & 50 gold? If TL wants to test out a new feature, lets randomly give it to the players for free. Then we could look at it as we are not lucky enough to have it, like the Outpost feature. You could put a price tap on it when it's ready for everyone later.
Who ever making those marketing decision in your building need to be stop TL! It upsetting us. It also ruin the effort of your progamer that had put the hard work into this game to make it work. Not talking about Andriod user where :p. To me it looks like you guys running your busniese in the HIT & RUN mode; not looking for a long term relationship with your players. If this continues on there won't be Dragon Story in 2014.
I saw someone posted on the forum somewhere and asked. If he/she want to pay $50 for a digital dragon image why not buy a video game? Think about it TL. I could tell you DS keeping us around because it's a socail network games. Almost all the people playing this game are nice people & make awsome NBR. But eventrualy things will get bored & old.
NBR- Tusky have you get your dark angel yet?
Tusky- no Wizard is in the den now.
NBR- Oh! good luck hope you will get it soon.
Next day. NBR- Still no dark angel Tusky? what's in the den?
Tusky- 22 hrs Wizard. How about you? what are you getting?
NBR- What Am I getting? I getting tired. Water, Water, Coral & Wizard all day..
Tusky- Me too, don't give up we may get better luck tomorrow. Good night.
Get the picture? It's been like that over a month now. Thanks for keeping us bored TL.

gotalotaluv
04-13-13, 04:23 PM
The ONLY good thing I can say about "The Hunt for Helios" is that the fail times are somewhat bearable. I work full time and play 8 TL games, and at least I'm not watching the pot - the fail times work with my life schedule. Bad thing - OMG REALLY???? Like everyone else I'm waiting on the law of averages to kick in. I've been working on this dragon NON STOP since the day it came out. I feel like the bee in the "Bee Movie" banging his head against the window glass trying to get out saying "this time! this time! this time!" ... I didn't even ATTEMPT the dark angel because of the fail times. In all honesty, I truly believe DS is the TL cash cow -- look at how may people buy gold and blow through it speeding up breed times or just flat out buying a cheaper dragon. I bought my peacock during a gem sale - $13.99 - I spend that much at taco bell, so no loss there. But the fact that Helios is evading SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE is a point worth investigating. The splits of the "so called" pures into so many hybrids makes this a daunting task already. Did they have to make it impossible too? Oh yay! My pumpkin wings are ready -- gotta go! LOL

MomsHouseofSweets
04-13-13, 04:29 PM
The ONLY good thing I can say about "The Hunt for Helios" is that the fail times are somewhat bearable. I work full time and play 8 TL games, and at least I'm not watching the pot - the fail times work with my life schedule. Bad thing - OMG REALLY???? Like everyone else I'm waiting on the law of averages to kick in. I've been working on this dragon NON STOP since the day it came out. I feel like the bee in the "Bee Movie" banging his head against the window glass trying to get out saying "this time! this time! this time!" ... I didn't even ATTEMPT the dark angel because of the fail times. In all honesty, I truly believe DS is the TL cash cow -- look at how may people buy gold and blow through it speeding up breed times or just flat out buying a cheaper dragon. I bought my peacock during a gem sale - $13.99 - I spend that much at taco bell, so no loss there. But the fact that Helios is evading SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE is a point worth investigating. The splits of the "so called" pures into so many hybrids makes this a daunting task already. Did they have to make it impossible too? Oh yay! My pumpkin wings are ready -- gotta go! LOL

I agree! I had been trying for Helios constantly since it was released and finally decided to quit chasing it. Takes going through way too many splits and fail times. Too frustrating.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-13-13, 04:58 PM
Well, broke down and tried 2 more times for Helios. Yep .. all I get are the same dragons over and over again. I'm so sick of all the repetition!! Think I'll just not try any more as it seems a waste of time.

dalexxx
04-13-13, 06:01 PM

Congrats. Im starting to pile up the number of fails trying for helios. Just happy today to get something new after 2weeks (mercury).
Heck i even got fire from trying unicorn using diamond and virtue....

emc420
04-14-13, 03:04 AM
After uncountable firestorm, eagle , honeybee, mythic ...etc Finally got this one using mythic x diamond

MomsHouseofSweets
04-14-13, 06:56 AM
I need to go to HDA ... Helios Dragon Anonymous! Tried for Helios twice again. I knew better. LOL Ended up with Que and Gold. Geez!! I alread have those. Infact, I sold 2 Gold and one other Que a good while back. Wish I could give them away to someone.

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 01:51 PM
I need to go to HDA ... Helios Dragon Anonymous! Tried for Helios twice again. I knew better. LOL Ended up with Que and Gold. Geez!! I alread have those. Infact, I sold 2 Gold and one other Que a good while back. Wish I could give them away to someone.

How did you get Quetzal?

tuskmage
04-14-13, 02:02 PM
How did you get Quetzal?
I think she mean to say Crusader. ;)

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 02:14 PM
I think she mean to say Crusader. ;)

Yeah I thought so... unless she used Atlas & Diamond, but I'm not sure if you would get Quetzal with that combo.

tuskmage
04-14-13, 02:25 PM
Yeah I thought so... unless she used Atlas & Diamond, but I'm not sure if you would get Quetzal with that combo.
Oh! yeah totally forgot Atlas has green when we breed it. But it should turn in to Mythic = yellow+red. If it breaks up into green again when we pair with diamonds it's something new again. lolx, nothing surprise me anymore the breeding rules sux now a day.

kurebiz
04-14-13, 04:42 PM

I would be happy to take your gold fail. Getting frustrated always seeing 12 hours and getting a firestorm.

s_lynne
04-14-13, 04:43 PM
I think I've had enough with tryin for Helios. These are my results so far:

1. FireStorm 12h (Common)
2. Atlas 17h (Super Rare)
3. Mythic 12h
4. Eagle 14h
5. Air 2h (Common)
6. Fire 30sec (Common)
7. Fire 30sec (Common)
8. Eagle 14h
9. Air 2h (Common)
10. Mythic 12h
11. Fire 30sec (Common)
12. FireStorm 12h (Common)
13. Eagle 14h
14. Atlas 17h (Super Rare)
15. Fire 30sec (Common)
16. Mythic 12h
17. Mythic 12h
18. FireStorm 12h (Common)
19. Easter 12h
20. Fire 30sec (Common)
21. Mythic 12h
22. Mythic 12h
23. FireStorm 12h (Common)

MomsHouseofSweets
04-14-13, 05:20 PM
I would be happy to take your gold fail. Getting frustrated always seeing 12 hours and getting a firestorm.

Oh, I KNOW!!!! Firestorm ... one right after another so many times, I haven't tried to count them any more. I've come to really dislike Firestorm and Eagle. I've had so many Mythics!!! I need to just quit ... just stop even trying for this dragon, because it sure doesn't seem to be one that can be had and I'm not one to try for weeks and or months!

tuskmage
04-14-13, 06:56 PM
Oh, I KNOW!!!! Firestorm ... one right after another so many times, I haven't tried to count them any more. I've come to really dislike Firestorm and Eagle. I've had so many Mythics!!! I need to just quit ... just stop even trying for this dragon, because it sure doesn't seem to be one that can be had and I'm not one to try for weeks and or months!
Some how I feel better with the combo of Crusader/Mythic trying for it. So far I got 2 Mythic & 3 Bunny all 12hrs fail. Instead with all those differences hrs failure from Diamond/Mythic & those Crusader failure is a back breaker. But those Bunnys still get on my nerves today.:B

Delforce
04-14-13, 07:06 PM
Mythic plague

Delforce
04-14-13, 07:08 PM
Mythic plague

That's after already getting over 20 mythic plus a multitude of atlas, firestorm, Easter, air, fire AND planets. :(

funnyrandomness5112
04-14-13, 07:12 PM
That's after already getting over 20 mythic plus a multitude of atlas, firestorm, Easter, air, fire AND planets. :(

Can I has mythic Dragon??? PLEASE!! Can't get one for my life. >.<

Delforce
04-14-13, 07:13 PM
Oh I forgot to mention, honeybee, scorpion and eagles. My grey hair is starting to turn white now, lol

kurebiz
04-14-13, 07:16 PM
Just got another eagle trying for this. Somehow I'd rather see 12 hours. Because at least there's a chance!

Delforce
04-14-13, 07:16 PM
Can I has mythic Dragon??? PLEASE!! Can't get one for my life. >.<

Have u got a diamond? Try diamond x red/yellow hybrid.
Please don't hate me when u end up getting the mythic plague..lol

funnyrandomness5112
04-14-13, 07:18 PM
Have u got a diamond? Try diamond x red/yellow hybrid.
Please don't hate me when u end up getting the mythic plague..lol

Yeah I have diamond..... LOL Got her with Wild/Clown.... Should I try Honeybee?

Delforce
04-14-13, 07:22 PM
Yes. Try diamond x honeybee.

funnyrandomness5112
04-14-13, 07:26 PM
Yes. Try diamond x honeybee.

Ca I borrow credit card?? XD

Delforce
04-14-13, 07:29 PM
Ca I borrow credit card?? XD

LOL
Sorry my credit card ran away. Left a note that it was reporting me for abuse. :D

funnyrandomness5112
04-14-13, 07:30 PM
LOL
Sorry my credit card ran away. Left a note that it was reporting me for abuse. :D

Lol...

cedkugedchgd
04-15-13, 06:46 AM
helios dragon is depressing me.

cedkugedchgd
04-15-13, 10:49 AM
one of my neighbours just got their helios with atlas + diamond!

cheryllemon
04-15-13, 11:23 AM
I just got 12 hours after breeding Mythic and Diamond. I hope it's a Helios and not another Mythic.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-15-13, 01:07 PM
helios dragon is depressing me.

I hear ya!!!!

stacy_lou
04-16-13, 03:34 AM
Ive been trying to get this dragon since it was released still with no luck :(

kurebiz
04-16-13, 09:42 AM
I think I'm officially giving up on this temporarily! Gonna try for DA instead and pray for peacock!

sydneyredhair
04-16-13, 09:46 AM
wow first time go...yay me....what i dont tell you is it took me months of unspeakable tantrums to get my diamond....but hey karma right

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 09:49 AM
wow first time go...yay me....what i dont tell you is it took me months of unspeakable tantrums to get my diamond....but hey karma right

Congrats!

pribakes
04-16-13, 05:34 PM
Ive been trying to get this dragon since it was released still with no luck :(

Me too, I dont know why this dragon is so impossible, just got another eagle, OMG, I need this dragon, if at least I get bunny as a fail, I would BE happy, but so far I've been getting lots of eagles :(

tonguelashing
04-16-13, 05:38 PM
Me too, I dont why this dragon is so impossible, just got another eagle, OMG, I need this dragon, if at least I get bunny as a fail, I would BE happy, but so far I've been getting lots of eagles :(

YEah, I never got a bunny fail either...lots of firestorms and eagles, a few mythic, 1 atlas, a honeybee, a scropion...no bunny, no helios...stopped trying for a while. Now I must really be instane as I'm trying for Dark Angel. :D

Baraze
04-16-13, 05:43 PM
YEah, I never got a bunny fail either...lots of firestorms and eagles, a few mythic, 1 atlas, a honeybee, a scropion...no bunny, no helios...stopped trying for a while. Now I must really be instane as I'm trying for Dark Angel. :D

Seeing folks have success with dark angel has made me want to try again too. Im working on mask, until thursday. But the last two have been the most difficult diamond hybrids. Id compare them to unicorn but it didnt split back then. We also didnt have ten other dragons released around the same time. I dont know where to start, end and begin again.

Baraze
04-16-13, 05:44 PM
Ill also add that this is my least favorite hybrid. It just doesnt have the luster of the other hybrids.

Delforce
04-16-13, 05:48 PM
I'm still suffering from the mythic plague. I was actually happy to get a 2hr breed time earlier, was nice to have a short break from the " Attack of the Mythics " saga. Alas, was short lived and now have 4 more mythics on nest PLUS a 12hr breed in den.
Helios Helios, where for art thou Helios

Delforce
04-16-13, 06:27 PM
My latest tormented round

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 06:38 PM
My latest tormented round

There are people who would **** for those lol

Delforce
04-16-13, 06:52 PM
Yeah I know the feeling. I'm considering murder just to get Helios, lol. For days my nests were filled with just mythic that can't be traded. I'm about to give up on Helios and try for medusa, after this 12hr breed round, lol.

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 06:58 PM
Yeah I know the feeling. I'm considering murder just to get Helios, lol. For days my nests were filled with just mythic that can't be traded. I'm about to give up on Helios and try for medusa, after this 12hr breed round, lol.

I remember lol I took a break from Helios, 24 hours and moved on to another dragon. Next day I got I think Air and then Helios.

Delforce
04-16-13, 08:49 PM
I remember lol I took a break from Helios, 24 hours and moved on to another dragon. Next day I got I think Air and then Helios.

Well I'm going to follow ur advice and try that. Thankyou

Hmm might try DA next....
:D

cedkugedchgd
04-17-13, 08:07 AM
my 25th 12 hour breeding turned out to be....

an easter :( seriously, i've already had 4 of them -.-

MomsHouseofSweets
04-17-13, 11:33 AM
my 25th 12 hour breeding turned out to be....

an easter :( seriously, i've already had 4 of them -.-

Yep ... I had a bunch of bunnies and a whole lot of Mythics, but I've had NOTHING comes close to the number of Firestorms I've had!! In fact, I have another 3 in nests now and with the luck I've had, there's another one in the Temple !! LOL Geez, I'm soooo sick of Firestorm!

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:30 PM
Very beautiful dragon

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:31 PM
Haw to breed this dragon?

MomsHouseofSweets
04-17-13, 02:31 PM
I'm beginning to question just how much of the chase after Helios is actually "luck". I've had my string of bad "luck", but NEVER like this!!! Helios has been and continues to be, my most difficult dragon yet and ran out of combos a while back ... now just using the same one again and again, when and i repeat, when ... I try. There are just so many Mythics, Firestorms, Eagles, bunnies and such a person can take. LOL

maxnono
04-17-13, 02:32 PM
Ahh. The breed is diamond+mythic

kooky panda
04-17-13, 04:27 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/72D29EB6-E06A-4618-BE8E-FB156E09DE96-652-00000040AC5DB8F1_zps78ae04ec.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/72D29EB6-E06A-4618-BE8E-FB156E09DE96-652-00000040AC5DB8F1_zps78ae04ec.jpg.html)

enoch4
04-17-13, 04:31 PM
I'm beginning to question just how much of the chase after Helios is actually "luck". I've had my string of bad "luck", but NEVER like this!!! Helios has been and continues to be, my most difficult dragon yet and ran out of combos a while back ... now just using the same one again and again, when and i repeat, when ... I try. There are just so many Mythics, Firestorms, Eagles, bunnies and such a person can take. LOL

Same on my island. I got it today, (crusader x mythic) but it took almost 240 tries (using the boost on and off). I've had a few bad ones before, but this one seemed ridiculous. I started to wonder if there are some islands that have the probability turned down for certain dragons, and others that have it turned up. lol Best of luck.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-17-13, 05:18 PM
Same on my island. I got it today, (crusader x mythic) but it took almost 240 tries (using the boost on and off). I've had a few bad ones before, but this one seemed ridiculous. I started to wonder if there are some islands that have the probability turned down for certain dragons, and others that have it turned up. lol Best of luck.

I've thought and wondered the same thing.

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 05:26 PM
I thought that too, like how easy I get Mermaid & Easter when I know a lot of my neighbours can't get one... and same for me with other dragons.

cuzicouldyay
04-18-13, 12:22 AM
Waiting for my first Mythic x Diamond breeding to finish. We seriously can't trade Mythics? This is going to be a long process...

MomsHouseofSweets
04-18-13, 07:16 AM
I go through plague after plague of Firestorms and then plague after plague of Eagles again and again. I've never had a dragon that was THIS stubborn. What a beast!! LOL

kurebiz
04-18-13, 07:48 AM
I go through plague after plague of Firestorms and then plague after plague of Eagles again and again. I've never had a dragon that was THIS stubborn. What a beast!! LOL

IKR, I'm giving up on this for a while and trying for DA, hoping for an infinity/peacock/anubis/mercury fail. I once had 12 hr (firestorm) and 14 hr alternate for days!

maxnono
04-18-13, 09:54 AM
The helios breed combinaison is diamond+mythic

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 09:58 AM
A neighbour got it today... been trying since release!

maxnono
04-18-13, 10:00 AM
Yes it's the only combinaison for helios

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 10:09 AM
Yes it's the only combinaison for helios

You can get it with Atlas/Diamond, or Mythic/Atlas and any Diamond hybrid too.

maxnono
04-18-13, 10:15 AM
Ok thanks for the info

bjjsteve
04-18-13, 10:38 AM
I've been trying to breed this since its release. I took a small break to breed the dawn tree, but other than that its been firestorms with the occasional eagle and one scorpion. The honeybee dragon hates me. I've probably bred the red yellow combo 200+ times since the pumpkin dragon and the others that have been released with that combo and nothing. I was really hoping for this as a fail at some point.

Today I just put Mythic and Diamond together on my main account(kaitlyn3852) and got 17 hours. Does anyone know what this could be? I see there are several dragons with 17 hours but none with just red and yellow mixed with diamond.

enoch4
04-18-13, 10:45 AM
I've been trying to breed this since its release. I took a small break to breed the dawn tree, but other than that its been firestorms with the occasional eagle and one scorpion. The honeybee dragon hates me. I've probably bred the red yellow combo 200+ times since the pumpkin dragon and the others that have been released with that combo and nothing. I was really hoping for this as a fail at some point.

Today I just put Mythic and Diamond together on my main account(kaitlyn3852) and got 17 hours. Does anyone know what this could be? I see there are several dragons with 17 hours but none with just red and yellow mixed with diamond.

That is probably an atlas. I got a few with that combo.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-18-13, 10:57 AM
The helios breed combinaison is diamond+mythic

I read somewhere that you have a chance to get Helios by pairing Mythic and Gold.

stacy_lou
04-18-13, 11:19 AM
Omg this dragon is driving me up the wall!! Been trying non stop since the release!! Just stopped to get cosmic dragon which I got 1st try. Will be back on this dragon in 8 hours :( bring on more airs, firestorms and eagles :(

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:31 PM
I read somewhere that you have a chance to get Helios by pairing Mythic and Gold.

I just indicated the most simple breed.

maxnono
04-18-13, 01:17 PM
If you don't have diamond, you don't have helios.

angellahg
04-18-13, 05:32 PM
I finally got helios today!! Ive been trying since its release, took around 140 attempts. Now back to trying for Dark Angel...

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 05:46 PM
I finally got helios today!! Ive been trying since its release, took around 140 attempts. Now back to trying for Dark Angel...

Congrats!!! :D

angellahg
04-18-13, 08:39 PM

Aww, thx!!

angellahg
04-18-13, 08:42 PM

Wonder if I breed Helios x purple/green if I would get Medusa, still missing that one too.

Spiceshirl
04-18-13, 09:28 PM
Wonder if I breed Helios x purple/green if I would get Medusa, still missing that one too.
When trying for medusa be sure to do purple green to mythic you reduce fails!! Familiar / mythic works !!!

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 09:58 PM

I'm missing it too!! Last dragon to breed... (still need Amethyst & Clockwork though)
I tried Mythic/Poison = Charm... Mythic/Familiar = Wild.... Atlas/Poison = 10 hours!! Medusa doesn't like me. (O_O)

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 09:59 PM
When trying for medusa be sure to do purple green to mythic you reduce fails!! Familiar / mythic works !!!

You mean use Familiar left and Mythic right?

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 10:55 PM

If that is what you meant then thanks!! I've been using Mythic first and then Poison or Familiar for the past few days and kept getting Charm or Poison!!

I used Familar/Mythic..

1st try = Easter
2nd try = Wild
3rd try = Life
4th try = Fairy
5th try = 17 hours

I used gold for the fails because they were not much (and probably get changed later lol) I hope it's not Atlas O_O

angellahg
04-18-13, 11:17 PM
If that is what you meant then thanks!! I've been using Mythic first and then Poison or Familiar for the past few days and kept getting Charm or Poison!!

I used Familar/Mythic..

1st try = Easter
2nd try = Wild
3rd try = Life
4th try = Fairy
5th try = 17 hours

I used gold for the fails because they were not much (and probably get changed later lol) I hope it's not Atlas O_O

Hope its medusa, it should be...i dont have total confidence in any breed times right now, lol

angellahg
04-18-13, 11:23 PM

The only reduced breed times are if u breed a diamond hybrid as a fail, all the others are the same.

gotalotaluv
04-19-13, 02:29 AM
You can get it with Atlas/Diamond, or Mythic/Atlas and any Diamond hybrid too.

Ok, why not -- been trying since it came out w just Mythic and Diamond -- could use a break from the regular fails, let's see the new ones!

oh joy: Atlas and Diamond: Eagle, Air, and then (drumroll please) FIRESTORM! YAY! ugh! Here's an idea for a contest: How many firestorms can you SELL in a week? hmmm Oh I'd win that one!!

ANYONE who has had success with the Hunt for Helios, please post the combo you used. I'm dying here! Decided to take a break and go for Cosmic - got it on the first go ... GETOUTTAHERE!!!! Now I'm back to Helios .. I'm waiting on the law of averages to kick in and go "oh look, bless her heart, she's trying so hard, let's just give her one, eh?" ... lol

kurebiz
04-19-13, 03:32 AM
The only reduced breed times are if u breed a diamond hybrid as a fail, all the others are the same.

Doesn't seem to be the case according to the thread on this topic. People reported having 20 gold for a 10 hour dragon (magic).

MomsHouseofSweets
04-19-13, 06:59 AM
Doesn't seem to be the case according to the thread on this topic. People reported having 20 gold for a 10 hour dragon (magic).

I have had everything doubled.

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 07:59 AM
Ok, why not -- been trying since it came out w just Mythic and Diamond -- could use a break from the regular fails, let's see the new ones!

oh joy: Atlas and Diamond: Eagle, Air, and then (drumroll please) FIRESTORM! YAY! ugh! Here's an idea for a contest: How many firestorms can you SELL in a week? hmmm Oh I'd win that one!!

ANYONE who has had success with the Hunt for Helios, please post the combo you used. I'm dying here! Decided to take a break and go for Cosmic - got it on the first go ... GETOUTTAHERE!!!! Now I'm back to Helios .. I'm waiting on the law of averages to kick in and go "oh look, bless her heart, she's trying so hard, let's just give her one, eh?" ... lol

I got it with Mythic & Diamond a few days after it was released..... after every possible fail including Gold & 2x Crusader.

maxnono
04-19-13, 08:41 AM
The breed is diamond+mythic or mythic+diamond

MomsHouseofSweets
04-19-13, 09:44 AM
A 24 hour nest time for a Fire egg?? This is beyond ridiculous.

cedkugedchgd
04-19-13, 09:45 AM
The breed is diamond+mythic or mythic+diamond

we know, lol :D

Spiceshirl
04-19-13, 10:16 AM
Hope its medusa, it should be...i dont have total confidence in any breed times right now, lol

Yes that's what I mean putting familiar or poison on the left to mythic on the right increases your chances of getting medusa less fails !!!!

angellahg
04-19-13, 03:01 PM
Yes that's what I mean putting familiar or poison on the left to mythic on the right increases your chances of getting medusa less fails !!!!
Ok, thanks!

pribakes
04-20-13, 11:46 AM
44 h fail OMG, Im going crazy!!!!! Why so hard to get this one???????

maxnono
04-20-13, 12:47 PM
Breed diamond wih mythic it is easy

hamadrys
04-20-13, 12:52 PM
Breed diamond wih mythic it is easy
Easy to breed, not easy to get! :)

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 12:56 PM

lol go look at his island... not even one Diamond xD

maxnono
04-20-13, 02:59 PM

Lol... Try 3 or 4 times and it's good

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-20-13, 03:13 PM
Lol... Try 3 or 4 times and it's good

Is that how many tries it took you?

maxnono
04-20-13, 03:16 PM
I don't have this dragon yet

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-20-13, 03:17 PM
I don't have this dragon yet

Exactly my point.

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 03:18 PM
Is that how many tries it took you?

I don't know what he is talking about... he doesn't have a Diamond, or Mythic! He has a Diamond habitat though.

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-20-13, 03:20 PM
I don't know what he is talking about... he doesn't have a Diamond, or Mythic! He has a Diamond habitat though.

I know. I'm just wondering how he came to the conclusion that trying 3 or 4 times would be good considering he's never tried for it himself yet.

hamadrys
04-20-13, 04:46 PM
He is from France and english is not his mother language, so it can be a little complicated to convey the right idea through a foreign language. Been there, done that. I was born in Belgium and my mother language is French as well. Of course, after living in the States for 11 years, I can speak decent american english. But it may be difficult for someone who doesn't get to speak it often.

annbluebird
04-20-13, 06:12 PM
He is from France and english is not his mother language, so it can be a little complicated to convey the right idea through a foreign language. Been there, done that. I was born in Belgium and my mother language is French as well. Of course, after living in the States for 11 years, I can speak decent american english. But it may be difficult for someone who doesn't get to speak it often.

I was guessing something like that, he seems to be young too because he doesnt post late so I assume he is probably still a student

Baraze
04-20-13, 10:08 PM

As ive told him, hes hilarious. Might be time for me to send him an invite.

Baraze
04-20-13, 10:12 PM
If this dragon wasnt so ugly and I was using all the fails to get my red boosts, id be offended at the number or fails ive gotten.

Unicorn, before the splits, wasnt even that horrible.

maxnono
04-21-13, 02:18 AM
I don't have diamond and mythic YET. That's all :)

Delforce
04-21-13, 03:49 AM
3 or 4 times?
My response to that is hysterical laughter :D

hamadrys
04-21-13, 04:41 AM
I built my diamond fiels wwwaaaaaaayyyy before I got my diamond. It was a way to invite him to my island ;)

MomsHouseofSweets
04-21-13, 11:57 AM
If didn't know that a lot of player have been able to get Helios, I'd think it was somehow rigged. No dragon should take THIS long!!! Makes it much harder now since TL decided the double costs, which I have.

maxnono
04-21-13, 01:58 PM
How do u have get diamond?

MomsHouseofSweets
04-21-13, 04:26 PM

Breed one, Max, you have to breed one or buy it.

MonteZamu
04-21-13, 08:43 PM

I'm from Belgium aswell (native Dutch). I fluently speak/write and understand five languages ( Dutch, French, German, English, Spanish). I'm even learning Polish at the monent. Doesn't matter where you are from, if you don't put effort into something, it'll backfire eventually. Age doesn't matter aswell, younger people tend to learn more quickly. Meaningless posts, native tongue or not, will not add to someone's credibility.

On-topic. Helios has been eluding me for 46 tries so far :).

Baraze
04-21-13, 09:11 PM

Breed any four colors and it will come to you eventually. Dont focus on infinity because its useless for breeding.

I think people are putting too much emphasis on how they learned a second, third, fourth or tenth language. If you are being bothered by the kid, simply ignore the posts. It's mean to make someone feel like junk because you don't get them. We are all here for fun. Well....if fun means bashing the dragons we can't get and the dumb things TL are doing.

I've tried ten more times for HELLios. All firestorms. I finally decided ill use them to my advantage. I sold a diamond habitat to buy a large red one. Ill evolve the firestorms to get my red boost then they are all being thrown back into the trading den. Otherwise I'm annoyed at how normally difficult dragons are becoming seemingly super duper impossibly ultra rare. Instead of just ultra, super or even rare.

hamadrys
04-22-13, 05:12 AM
I think people are putting too much emphasis on how they learned a second, third, fourth or tenth language. If you are being bothered by the kid, simply ignore the posts. It's mean to make someone feel like junk because you don't get them. We are all here for fun. Well....if fun means bashing the dragons we can't get and the dumb things TL are doing.

I totally agree ! :)

kooky panda
04-22-13, 05:14 AM
Hey guys, please keep your posts to the topic of the Helios Dragon.
Thanks

maxnono
04-22-13, 09:49 AM
Breed any four colors and it will come to you eventually. Dont focus on infinity because its useless for breeding.

I think people are putting too much emphasis on how they learned a second, third, fourth or tenth language. If you are being bothered by the kid, simply ignore the posts. It's mean to make someone feel like junk because you don't get them. We are all here for fun. Well....if fun means bashing the dragons we can't get and the dumbu things TL are doing.

I've tried ten more times for HELLios. All firestorms. I finally decided ill use them to my advantage. I sold a diamond habitat to buy a large red one. Ill evolve the firestorms to get my red boost then they are all being thrown back into the trading den. Otherwise I'm annoyed at how normally difficult dragons are becoming seemingly super duper impossibly ultra rare. Instead of just ultra, super or even rare.

Yes i know :) thanks. But what is the best combinaison?

kwhales
04-22-13, 10:06 AM
Yes i know :) thanks. But what is the best combinaison?

Well, first you need a diamond, and probably a mythic would help. So concentrate on getting them first. Worry about helios combos later.

maxnono
04-22-13, 01:18 PM
Well, first you need a diamond, and probably a mythic would help. So concentrate on getting them first. Worry about helios combos later.

Yes but how to have diamond?

maxnono
04-22-13, 01:34 PM
Infinity breed is diamond+diamond
diamond breed is a combinaison with a combo of four elements.

tuskmage
04-22-13, 01:37 PM
Infinity breed is diamond+diamond
diamond breed is a combinaison with a combo of four elements.
Easier ;) Go to my island and take a look.

maxnono
04-22-13, 01:38 PM
Easier ;) Go to my island and take a look.

If you had chance , yes it's easy

riniocha1
04-25-13, 08:09 PM
Omg... Omg... Just got it only took less than 15 tries. This is the easiest diamond hybrid i ever get. This week has been absolutely great for me 5 days ago i've got DA. The egg is on the nest right now feel free to visit my island :).

nbella1414
04-26-13, 01:02 AM
Congrats!!! Helios is one of the dragons I think my island will never see.

Along with Mask. :(

How incredibly sad.

riniocha1
04-26-13, 01:50 AM
Congrats!!! Helios is one of the dragons I think my island will never see.

Along with Mask. :(

How incredibly sad.

Thanks, you'll get it just keep trying never give up.. Good luck..

LilMzB4Life
04-26-13, 03:51 AM
After numerous tries and failing everytime, I decided to take a break from Helios. Going after Unicorn now. First attempt is 21 hours so it should be Tusker which is fine because I was missing it anyways. Hoping to get Helios when I try for it again.

stacy_lou
04-27-13, 02:46 AM
Omg I still have not got this dragon this trying to get it from whwn it released :(

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 08:50 AM
I told a neighbour to try for Easter using Diamond/Mythic combo, she just got Myhtic...

1st try, Firestorm
2nd try, Atlas
3rd try, Helios
4th try, Firestorm
5th try, Firestorm
6th try, Easter.

She also has half breeding hours.. lol lucky

aceblade
04-27-13, 09:01 AM
I told a neighbour to try for Easter using Diamond/Mythic combo, she just got Myhtic...

1st try, Firestorm
2nd try, Atlas
3rd try, Helios
4th try, Firestorm
5th try, Firestorm
6th try, Easter.

She also has half breeding hours.. lol lucky

My Diamond has 22 hours to go before it finishes evolving to level 4.
I will try that combo first thing tomorrow!
:)

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 09:03 AM
My Diamond has 22 hours to go before it finishes evolving to level 4.
I will try that combo first thing tomorrow!
:)

Goodluck. :D

henrylucky
04-27-13, 09:05 AM

Just, tried yours and get 28 gold to speed up -_-. I think 24 gold to speed up is better

henrylucky
04-27-13, 09:06 AM
Will try Diamond x Atlas

aceblade
04-27-13, 10:08 AM

If I don't get Easter, I'm going to blame you and set fire to your island.
*rides his Apocalypse Dragon to WAR!*

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 10:58 AM
If I don't get Easter, I'm going to blame you and set fire to your island.
*rides his Apocalypse Dragon to WAR!*

You can play with my Easter while you're there lol

henrylucky
04-28-13, 05:18 AM
I don't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just see my nest and there is Helios egg sitting on it!!!!!!! and it just take 2 tries?!?!?!?!?!?!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

henrylucky
04-28-13, 05:19 AM
With diamond and mythic!!! I was trying for an easter!!!! Thanks dragontan1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mani_Sari
04-28-13, 05:48 AM
I don't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just see my nest and there is Helios egg sitting on it!!!!!!! and it just take 2 tries?!?!?!?!?!?!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Whoa there cowboy, calm down, take a deep breath, drink some water, relax, take a seat, lie down if needed, maybe go for a nap, and congrats. :D

kurebiz
04-28-13, 05:55 AM
With diamond and mythic!!! I was trying for an easter!!!! Thanks dragontan1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

some people really really have it easy don't they?! I tried for more than a week and didn't get it!

cedkugedchgd
04-28-13, 05:57 AM
i've already tried like 100 times - still nothing. yippieh yay hoh.

henrylucky
04-28-13, 06:22 AM
Congrats!

some people really really have it easy don't they?! I tried for more than a week and didn't get it!

Thanks!

henrylucky
04-28-13, 06:23 AM
Whoa there cowboy, calm down, take a deep breath, drink some water, relax, take a seat, lie down if needed, maybe go for a nap, and congrats. :D

Thanks for congrats and for tips, I really need them. I almost get heart attack :)

DragonTan1
04-28-13, 09:39 AM

Congrats!

lol

cedkugedchgd
04-28-13, 09:39 AM
can anybody confirm a helios dragon by breeding crusader + mythic or gold + mythic?

scottyhaha
04-28-13, 09:41 AM
This dragon will take forever, I can't even get mythic dragon for crying out loud.

DragonTan1
04-28-13, 09:45 AM
can anybody confirm a helios dragon by breeding crusader + mythic or gold + mythic?

Yeah both combos work.

cedkugedchgd
04-28-13, 11:11 AM
hmm, i have the feeling that everybody who's trying for helios gets it right away - except me :(

Mani_Sari
04-28-13, 11:17 AM
hmm, i have the feeling that everybody who's trying for helios gets it right away - except me :(

I don't think so, no Helios player here. Most get it when they are expecting a firestorm fail, like "oh hey another 12 hours", then ka pow! It's a Helios, then their like... :O

DragonTan1
04-28-13, 11:30 AM
I don't think so, no Helios player here. Most get it when they are expecting a firestorm fail, like "oh hey another 12 hours", then ka pow! It's a Helios, then their like... :O

lol that is what happened to me.. I forgot Helios was 12 hours and I was expecting Firestorm.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-28-13, 11:53 AM

Nope, not everyone LOL ... I've been trying since it was released, taking little break to chase Saturn and Eclipse (got them!) and now, it's back to chasing Helios. Frustrating!!

henrylucky
04-28-13, 05:47 PM
Okay, it's on habitat now. His name is Peruzzi <3

nbella1414
04-29-13, 08:49 AM
My Infinity is named Peruzzi too.

henrylucky
04-29-13, 08:52 AM
My Infinity is named Peruzzi too.

Yeah, look like there are special name for Diamond element dragons

dapplefur
04-29-13, 04:38 PM
second round of trying for helios so far:

firestorm
honeybee
air
air
air
air
scorpion

angellahg
04-30-13, 04:19 PM

Took me over 140 tries to get it, a neighbor hasnt stopped trying since its release except 4 cosmics. She doesnt have it and she always gets the dragons!

MomsHouseofSweets
04-30-13, 06:17 PM
Took me over 140 tries to get it, a neighbor hasnt stopped trying since its release except 4 cosmics. She doesnt have it and she always gets the dragons!

Same here. Most times I could get what I was after. Sometimes it took a little while, but I got it. Not any more and I've been trying for this dragon since it was released also. I did take a bit of a break, but not log. Have my doubts that I'll be able to get Helios.

bububello
05-01-13, 03:29 AM
Me too. I'm trying for helios since it has been release. Every level and also different combo like diamond/mythic - atlas gold/mythic - atlas and cru/mythic - atlas. No way. Is the only dragon i miss at this moment. Is this dragon really breedable for my island? I doubt. TL give me a reply.

bububello
05-01-13, 03:44 AM
I would like to know if the diamond temple i bought and not recharge after the first 7 days is the clue about my troubles with helios. And the temple didn't work for me in his 7 days

cedkugedchgd
05-01-13, 06:31 AM
the only 2 dragons i haven't bred with diamond x mythic yet are crusader and HELIOS!!! :(

Dior0
05-01-13, 06:41 AM
I got my diamond to im goinig to try for helios now

henrylucky
05-01-13, 06:47 AM
I got my diamond to im goinig to try for helios now

Good luck!

Dior0
05-01-13, 06:55 AM
Good luck!

Thanx I hope if u dont have one u get now

NouraMoh
05-01-13, 01:14 PM
I have every dragon in the album including all the limited time/seasonal AND Clockwork ( 3 of them)
But no Helios yet :/

I hate that I'm 113/114!!!

henrylucky
05-01-13, 03:40 PM
Thanx I hope if u dont have one u get now

But, I have one! Already epic :)

Baraze
05-01-13, 03:42 PM
But, I have one! Already epic :)

But you're going to give it to me. So you need to breed another one!

henrylucky
05-01-13, 03:44 PM
But you're going to give it to me. So you need to breed another one!

Lol!!!!! But, :(

1cherryblossom
05-02-13, 12:07 AM
Lol!!!!! But, :(

Be generous, henrylucjy, give me one too! Just a level 1 will do ^.^

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 12:44 AM
Be generous, henrylucjy, give me one too! Just a level 1 will do ^.^

But, I just have one

cedkugedchgd
05-02-13, 05:08 AM
just got my 100th 12h breeding time this morning. if THAT'S not a helios dragon, i'm gonna stop trying... for 2 hours.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-02-13, 06:15 AM
Well, I've not been able to get Helios even trying since it was released. It's evidently just not to be, so ... I will not be chasing after tonight. I'll be giving up ... throwing in the white towel. It's just not worth the constant waiting for Firestorm and Eagle after Firestorm and Eagle and on and on. Since the increase (mine was doubled), it's just too much time waiting in line.

Baraze
05-02-13, 09:21 AM
just got my 100th 12h breeding time this morning. if THAT'S not a helios dragon, i'm gonna stop trying... for 2 hours.

Hahahaha. I tried it again and got yet another atlas. For once I don't want the whole world in my hands. These things are tiring me out. Helios, dark devil and mask.

bububello
05-02-13, 09:26 AM
Some players think that TL block dragons in some Islands. I start to believe in this they say. I'm trying for helios since it was release each day 3 breeding every day (i have half time to wait) and i also tryed to change combo and levels. Nothing. So please i would like that TL CONFIRM me that i CAN breed the helios dragon. This is not normal... Or someone think that's normal? I'm really over 200 tries, very over. Please give me an answer.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-02-13, 09:34 AM
Some players think that TL block dragons in some Islands. I start to believe in this they say. I'm trying for helios since it was release each day 3 breeding every day (i have half time to wait) and i also tryed to change combo and levels. Nothing. So please i would like that TL CONFIRM me that i CAN breed the helios dragon. This is not normal... Or someone think that's normal? I'm really over 200 tries, very over. Please give me an answer.

There's no way of knowing if it's true and I doubt you or anyone will get a real response to the question. Perhaps ... maybe ... they only allow so many of these dragons to be given within a particular time frame (24hours?) and that's it. I know I'm over it! Sick of getting all Firestorms and Eagles, one right after another. No, I'd agree that it's not "normal" to take this long, but that's the way they play now.

amicacordis
05-02-13, 02:18 PM
I do believe there is something tricky about Dark Angel, Helios, Medusa and Mask. I have spent tons of gold trying to get them and nothing. Usually I get dragons within 1-9 tries even Diamond hybrids but these dragons are a nightmare!!

scottyhaha
05-02-13, 07:41 PM
I do believe there is something tricky about Dark Angel, Helios, Medusa and Mask. I have spent tons of gold trying to get them and nothing. Usually I get dragons within 1-9 tries even Diamond hybrids but these dragons are a nightmare!!

Visa left/ master card right 1st try that's the trick

scottyhaha
05-02-13, 07:44 PM
Just got my mythic on the nest and dont know how long its been. will try this dragon tomorrow wish me luck.

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 07:46 PM
Visa left/ master card right 1st try that's the trick

Yeah, that trick always working on first try!!!

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 07:46 PM
Just got my mythic on the nest and dont know how long its been. will try this dragon tomorrow wish me luck.

Good luck!

MomsHouseofSweets
05-03-13, 11:55 AM
Same thing ... Firestorm and Eagle, Firestorm and Eagle. Oh, they threw in a Scorpion ... Oooo ... yeah, not!!!

cedkugedchgd
05-03-13, 02:08 PM
trying for this dragon is not fun anymore. i don't even get excited anymore when seeing 12h cause i'm 100% sure it's gonna be a firestorm.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-03-13, 02:34 PM
trying for this dragon is not fun anymore. i don't even get excited anymore when seeing 12h cause i'm 100% sure it's gonna be a firestorm.

I know ... I'm sure not fond of that dragon!

cedkugedchgd
05-03-13, 10:53 PM

i can't believe this...

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/8149C5DB-4397-46C0-B176-A23EE9DC2524-2357-000001A4166745E9_zps65fbf3bf.jpg

yeaaahhyy :D

HenryLucky1
05-03-13, 11:07 PM
i can't believe this...

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/8149C5DB-4397-46C0-B176-A23EE9DC2524-2357-000001A4166745E9_zps65fbf3bf.jpg

Congratulations!!

HenryLucky1
05-03-13, 11:09 PM
i can't believe this...

What combo you use to get DA.?

cedkugedchgd
05-03-13, 11:39 PM
What combo you use to get DA.?

lol, DA got himself into the pic :D i used simple diamond x night combo :) some of my neighbours got it with:

gold x night
goblin x gold
and mercury x night

good luck! :D

nbella1414
05-04-13, 12:45 AM
i can't believe this...

Congrats!!!!

NouraMoh
05-04-13, 01:03 AM
Congrats cedkugedchgd :)
You deserve it

I'm still working on it!
You've just given me new hope :)

nbella1414
05-04-13, 01:06 AM
Me too. :) Well kinda. I stopped trying for it and went back to Mask. But it's exciting to hear of people getting it!!

cedkugedchgd
05-04-13, 01:10 AM
Congrats cedkugedchgd :)
You deserve it

I'm still working on it!
You've just given me new hope :)

aww, thanks! :D i'm glad to hear this :) good luck!

Me too. :) Well kinda. I stopped trying for it and went back to Mask. But it's exciting to hear of people getting it!!

i hope you get mask soon! :) a neighbour of mine just got it with moon x virtue, wanna try that out maybe? :F

nbella1414
05-04-13, 01:13 AM
Yes I will try that. I've tried everything else!! :)

Delforce
05-04-13, 02:00 AM
OMG OMG OMG. I been trying for ages to get Helios but end up with a mythic plague, by using epic diamond x epic mythic.
NOW I just tried lvl 7 crusader x lvl 6 mythic. FIRST GO GOT IT WITH THAT COMBO

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-04-13, 03:54 AM
OMG OMG OMG. I been trying for ages to get Helios but end up with a mythic plague, by using epic diamond x epic mythic.

Congrats!
Quite a few of my neighbours have been lucky breeding the impossible these past 24 hours I've noticed!
Good stuff :D

nbella1414
05-04-13, 04:47 AM
I've noticed the same thing. Maybe I'll be lucky next.

Helios or Mask! ... Helios or Mask! ... Helios or Mask!
Maybe chanting will help.

badger8
05-04-13, 04:58 AM
Nice job Delforce!

Delforce
05-04-13, 09:06 AM
Thankyou every1 :D
It's been a long journey of mythic plagues and atlas flu for weeks now.
Good ep on all my fails tho, lol. I reached 2million couple days ago. Started playing in February, lol

bububello
05-04-13, 10:58 AM
Nothing for me yet. My timing is back to 1=1 and i'm loosing faith to catch it

MomsHouseofSweets
05-04-13, 12:55 PM

Woo Hooo ... excellent news! Congratulations. I'm still plagued with the usuals.

MazReptile
05-04-13, 03:38 PM
Argh this dragon is taking forever :/ but on a plus side I did get an atlas to go with my mythic and then countless mythics after that, with 1 scorpion thrown in.
How many tries did it take people??

MazReptile
05-04-13, 03:40 PM
Might have to try this soon with my epic crusader and level 9 mythic

MazReptile
05-04-13, 03:41 PM
Quick question - has anyone tried breeding their diamond with atlas instead of mythic??
Just they have the same symbol, I was wondering

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 03:51 PM
Quick question - has anyone tried breeding their diamond with atlas instead of mythic??
Just they have the same symbol, I was wondering

Yes, a neighbour got their Helios that way. I got mine with Diamond/Mythic combo, so it's up to you if you want to use Atlas or Mythic.. Medusa will work too but that will add green and purple so more fails.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-04-13, 03:54 PM
I've paired Mythic and Gold to no avail.

NouraMoh
05-04-13, 04:46 PM

I'll try your combo next :)

MomsHouseofSweets
05-04-13, 04:51 PM
I tried pairing Crusader and Mythic, but just getting Eagles. (sigh)

amicacordis
05-04-13, 10:46 PM
I tried pairing Crusader and Mythic, but just getting Eagles. (sigh)

Same here :(

MazReptile
05-05-13, 08:58 AM
I'm still on diamond x mythic but when this breed is up, and my atlas is at least to level 7 then I shall use that instead

MomsHouseofSweets
05-06-13, 09:42 AM
I'm still on diamond x mythic but when this breed is up, and my atlas is at least to level 7 then I shall use that instead

I've tried several combos ... the ones mentioned here, but non have helped. If there's an Eagle or Firestorm in the bunch, that's what I'll get! LOL This dragon is proving to be quite impossible for a lot of us.

Mani_Sari
05-06-13, 11:04 AM
I've tried several combos ... the ones mentioned here, but non have helped. If there's an Eagle or Firestorm in the bunch, that's what I'll get! LOL This dragon is proving to be quite impossible for a lot of us.

Yup. Tried for this one again on the weekend, ended up with 3 atlas, 2 eagles and 12 firestorms. Was surprised not getting a honeybee nor scorpion, those were super common when this dragon was newly released.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-06-13, 04:10 PM
Has anyone had any luck with pairing Mythic and Gold?

nbella1414
05-06-13, 06:32 PM
I tried it 2 or 3 times. Got 2 or 3 firestorms. I'm sure it COULD work.

scottyhaha
05-06-13, 06:48 PM
I get a lot of fire, air and firestorm

pribakes
05-06-13, 07:09 PM
This dragon name should BE change for IMPOSSIBLE, OR EAGLESTORM !!!!!

nbella1414
05-07-13, 03:15 AM
LOL. I don't even try for it anymore. It's ridiculous. And I'm not gonna have it pop up as a fail for something since I have all the mythics.

scottyhaha
05-07-13, 08:36 AM
I just got my mythic few days ago, wondering how long this dragon gonna takes... BORED!!!

HenryLucky1
05-07-13, 04:53 PM
I just got my mythic few days ago, wondering how long this dragon gonna takes... BORED!!!

It just took 2 tries :)

MomsHouseofSweets
05-07-13, 05:19 PM
It just took 2 tries :)

You were able to get it??? Excellent! I'm stillll trying and stilll getting Firestorms, Eagles, with an occasional Scorpion.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-07-13, 05:41 PM
I've not read anyone being able to get Helios with pairing Mythic and Gold, so I think I need to switch combos again and maybe go back to Diamond and Mythic.

NouraMoh
05-07-13, 05:48 PM
Crusader and Mythic isn't working for me either :/

MomsHouseofSweets
05-07-13, 05:57 PM
Well, wouldn't ya just know it!! Paired Diamond and Mythic and guess what's in the Den ... EAGLE!! Would like to shoot that bird!!

HenryLucky1
05-07-13, 06:04 PM
Well, wouldn't ya just know it!! Paired Diamond and Mythic and guess what's in the Den ... EAGLE!! Would like to shoot that bird!!

Say to TL, you want Eagle to be limited.:D

HenryLucky1
05-07-13, 06:06 PM
You were able to get it??? Excellent! I'm stillll trying and stilll getting Firestorms, Eagles, with an occasional Scorpion.

Yes, I posted it in this thread

MomsHouseofSweets
05-07-13, 06:21 PM
Say to TL, you want Eagle to be limited.:D

LOL Yeah, or stuffed!

carlsbad69
05-07-13, 06:27 PM
LOL Yeah, or stuffed!

bwahhahaha!

MomsHouseofSweets
05-07-13, 07:14 PM
(sigh) Change is good, right? Now, instead of an occasional Scorpion, I'm getting that one and Eagle. Scorpions are very hard to stuff, but maybe I could train the Eagle to eat the Scorpion and save a lot of waiting time!!! Just over a month I've been trying for this brat. This is nuts. Hmmm, maybe I'M the one who's nuts.

scottyhaha
05-07-13, 07:51 PM
Gotta put this dragon on hold. Going for DA b4 that new dragon comes out

kurebiz
05-07-13, 08:25 PM
maybe I could train the Eagle to eat the Scorpion and save a lot of waiting time!!!

This made me laugh. LOL.

maximinidan
05-08-13, 07:36 PM
I've not read anyone being able to get Helios with pairing Mythic and Gold, so I think I need to switch combos again and maybe go back to Diamond and Mythic.

Because you've heard of people actually getting Helios? :P
Seems impossible to me... Firestorm x 1 million, Eagle x infinity, Scorpion x 4, Fire and air x 25 each, and now either a crusader or a gold (don't want to spend the gold to speed it up and see... Wait I shall!) I've spent more gold than I care to admit, and even used the diamond temple, but no Helios, dark angel, or unicorn in sight. :(

MomsHouseofSweets
05-08-13, 07:41 PM
Because you've heard of people actually getting Helios? :P
Seems impossible to me... Firestorm x 1 million, Eagle x infinity, Scorpion x 4, Fire and air x 25 each, and now either a crusader or a gold (don't want to spend the gold to speed it up and see... Wait I shall!) I've spent more gold than I care to admit, and even used the diamond temple, but no Helios, dark angel, or unicorn in sight. :(

There are those who have been able to get Helios, from what they say, using this combo or that combo, but never heard any say the snagged Helios with Mythic and Gold.