PDA

View Full Version : how long do you visit the forum.

singhapoorv
04-04-13, 05:51 AM
This is a poll with a query of how many pages do you read (or just take a glance) because the forum by default ,sort threads in order of posting time so older threads are moved to the next page so most of visitors do not read the thread and the number of views and replies increases in slow motion(its just what I think:p).

fitfunsparkle
04-04-13, 06:32 AM
I typically just scan the first page of topics. Every so often i will check page two, but rarely.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-04-13, 07:46 AM
I visit several times a day, when I have time, for new posts. I don't read ALL posts, because many have nothing to do with me as an Android, however, I do read some.

Boogie083
04-04-13, 09:10 AM
I started playing Dragon (and Bakery) Story today after reading this particular forum for about two weeks now because it seems to be the most popular game-forum since March (the month I joined).

The Android complaints draw me here several times per day... I am drawn to unhappy customers.

I use Search to read threads started in 2010 up to 2013 just to see how long and how many people who complain still play.

Boogie083
04-04-13, 09:14 AM
I use Search to read threads started in 2010 up to 2013 just to see how long and how many people who complain still play.

This is for all Story games, not just Dragon Story.

Beneath
04-04-13, 12:31 PM
I usually read alot more than 5 pages... i'm android user so i don't have that much to do on my island.. so i'll come here to read and talk with other players...

jellypie200
04-04-13, 12:37 PM
I read 1-5 pages because I'd like to help people with stuff they don't know and I half to read all pages beyond 1-5 :)

Beneath
04-04-13, 12:38 PM
Oh.. now i feel dumb, just realized what u ment.. krhm.. so i usually read alot of threads and their pages.. but i do not go to read older threads if i'm not looking info about some specific dragon.. so to correct my self i usually just read threads on the first page only xD

lollipop_rp
04-04-13, 02:37 PM
Oh.. now i feel dumb, just realized what u ment.. krhm.. so i usually read alot of threads and their pages.. but i do not go to read older threads if i'm not looking info about some specific dragon.. so to correct my self i usually just read threads on the first page only xD

yeah, i agree but if its something interesting, i take a look. ususally newer things....
also, i like the offtopic too so thats more than 5 usually

kooky panda
04-04-13, 02:49 PM
I never read any of the posts...:p

cast1532
04-04-13, 03:09 PM
I read more than five pages. Especially, if there's an argument. I don't want to miss one word.

kwhales
04-04-13, 03:56 PM
I tend to read every thread. Going to the last page, since I stop in often throughout the day and the last page is the most current for me.

Loxieland
04-05-13, 04:09 AM
I never read any of the posts...:p

April Fools Day is over. Lol