PDA

View Full Version : Newish player breeding questions

jennymaze
04-04-13, 05:33 AM
I apologize if these have been answered somewhere else, or if there was somewhere else I should have posted this. I did look but there are so many posts and none of them seemed to answer these questions. So here goes: When you breed your dragons does the level of the parents have anything to do with how rare of a dragon you get etc? Also I was trying to see all of the dragons which would be possible when breeding a fire dragon and a water dragon and all I see is the athletic dragon, but it is listed as rare. What is the more common dragon I will come away with then I breed those?

RotomGuy
04-04-13, 05:37 AM
The level does not affect the outcome of the breeding, and breeding Red and Blue could also give you a Magic Draton (purple)

kurebiz
04-04-13, 05:38 AM
TL says level does not matter. some people say it does, some people say it doesn't. I don't think anyone really knows. This is a game based on luck after all. :)

fire/water = athletic (11 hours), magic (20 hours), left heart (12 hours), right heart (12 hours).
All are listed as rare, but I think magic is the most common.

DragonTan1
04-04-13, 05:50 AM
TL says level does not matter. some people say it does, some people say it doesn't. I don't think anyone really knows. This is a game based on luck after all. :)

fire/water = athletic (11 hours), magic (20 hours), left heart (12 hours), right heart (12 hours).
All are listed as rare, but I think magic is the most common.

For me Athletic (2) is rare, then LH (3), then RH (5+) and Magic (7) are common, It's different for everyone.

princesshifi
04-06-13, 07:57 AM
Level doesn't matter. You should go to the breeding calculator, it tells you what dragons can come from what you breed. (http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Breeding_Calculator)

Can I give you a tip? I'm not sure what level you're on, but anyway. At level 10 in Dragon Story you are able to get the Diamond Dragon, at this time you have less options so now would probably be the best time to breed it. (but I'm not sure how newbieish you are, you may be level 17 or something for all I know so my advice is pointless)

wimsical
04-06-13, 08:02 AM
I think level does matter somewhat.