PDA

View Full Version : I hate this "World War" popup

MIMI
12-22-10, 05:31 AM
I cannot understand why a game that is playable for children promotes something called "World War". Closing the popup once is not enough, it comes back again and again. :(

MIMI

Unregistered
12-22-10, 05:46 AM
I cannot understand why a game that is playable for children promotes something called "World War". Closing the popup once is not enough, it comes back again and again. :(

MIMI

Download it and get your free gems, and then delete it. You will need to open it up to be eligible for your gems, and I would check that you have received them before deleting it. Once you have installed the war game you wont get that pop up message again, even after you have deleted the game from your device.

MIMI
12-22-10, 12:13 PM
That's not the point.
I will never install something called like "World War", even if they gave me hundreds of gems.

Imagine its your child playing the harmless Farm Story. Did you want it to downlad a war-game?

MIMI, mother of a fortunately grown-up who does not play any kind of electronic games

Unregistered
12-22-10, 12:24 PM
That's not the point.
I will never install something called like "World War", even if they gave me hundreds of gems.

Imagine its your child playing the harmless Farm Story. Did you want it to downlad a war-game?

MIMI, mother of a fortunately grown-up who does not play any kind of electronic games

For free gems....yes. Lol
My kid is 9. I downloaded, opened to get gems, then deleted.

We've also had real two world wars...lest we forget. Can't shield them from everything forever. And can only be a censor for so long. Now she has gems from that, imobster, and racing. All of which have been deleted after getting bonus. And got them in ALL STORY games. Yeah!

Thanks t.l.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 01:20 PM
War exists. It's happening even as we type. Don't deny me the ability to finally get some free gems because you want to keep precious little wee ones secluded from the world and its ugliness.

VIVA LA FREE GEMS!

Donnahh
12-22-10, 09:40 PM
I'll swap your world war pop up for my gem sale one.

Guaranteed to go off every 3rd or 4th neighbor visit!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 06:31 AM
OK, the pop up is in your face a bit too frequently, but TL, I love these offers to get gems! Please continue! Merry Christmas, all happy American bubble children that are too precious for even mild mention of war!

Unregistered
12-24-10, 12:43 AM
I'll swap your world war pop up for my gem sale one.

Guaranteed to go off every 3rd or 4th neighbor visit!
But my gem sale pop up doesn't even show a sale price, lol, just the regular 24 gems for 4.99 etc.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 12:48 AM
I'll take a world war game for gems, I never get offers for apps for gems

Unregistered
12-24-10, 06:12 AM
But my gem sale pop up doesn't even show a sale price, lol, just the regular 24 gems for 4.99 etc.

The discount ranges from 0 to 30%, with the cheapest not having a discount, and the most expensive having the 30% discount, and all others inbetween increasing from 0 to 30%. So you are right to a certain extent, the 24 gems isn't on sale, but the others are.