PDA

View Full Version : Dragon album

mimiduong
04-03-13, 04:24 PM
So i have bee playing dragon story for 2 weeks now on my ipad2. The version i have did not have dragon album. Today i just installed dragon story on my baby's ipad1 and her version has dragon album. Does anyone know why i dont have an album? And how to get one. I look for update but did not see anything available.

dani8411
04-03-13, 05:09 PM
My friend had the same problem and was quite upset because I have the album and she doesn't.
It turns out that it is a random feature for new IOS players, some will get it and some will not, like the quests.
The only thing to do is wait untill TL decides to make it avaible to all the players

tonguelashing
04-03-13, 05:11 PM
My friend had the same problem and was quite upset because I have the album and she doesn't.
It turns out that it is a random feature for new IOS players, some will get it and some will not, like the quests.
The only thing to do is wait untill TL decides to make it avaible to all the players

It should be available to everyone by now for crying out loud.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-03-13, 06:08 PM
It should be available to everyone by now for crying out loud.

Uh, yeah!!! I thought that by now, it was available to all IOS players and it was the Spinning Wheel that was only given to a certain number each time. Guess I thought wrong! I'd have to agree. Why only a certain number??

mimiduong
04-03-13, 07:29 PM
Yup it's just so unfair.. I just installed the game on my dad's iPad2 to check if it would have the dragon album and it did.. my dad and I both have iPad2 and run same ios version but the game on his iPad had the album but mine did not :(.. I tried to uninstall to re-install but did not work..

mommeeof4
04-03-13, 07:52 PM
I have it on my Valentine DS but not on my regular DS, so I keep both installed so I don't lose my album rewards.

dapplefur
04-03-13, 08:47 PM
make sure you have the original dragon story version 1.3.