PDA

View Full Version : No gems with downloading "World War"

Dimitri64500
12-22-10, 03:30 AM
Hello (sorry for my english, I don't speak really english)

I have download and installed "World War" to have 6 more gems (it was written) and I havn't this gems. It is the same with "iMobsters"
Can you help me, or if it's possible, add me this 6 gems ?

My Storm8 id is Dimitri64500 and I play all Teamlava games, thank you !

Unregistered
12-22-10, 04:35 AM
i downloaded racing and i didnt get any additional gems either. could it be that i had downloaded it before? then why did the pop up appear to make me happy for a bit? :(

Unregistered
12-22-10, 05:51 AM
i downloaded racing and i didnt get any additional gems either. could it be that i had downloaded it before? then why did the pop up appear to make me happy for a bit? :(

Did you start playing the game? You need to open the newly installed game, and start playing it, and when you go back into your bakery you should have your gems. I only tapped a button a few times before shutting the game down, and it worked for me.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 06:29 AM
I opened the apps and started to play but still nothing. No gems has been credited ... It's such a bummer

Unregistered
12-22-10, 06:44 AM
Same thing here. Tried via all the Story games, deleting/reinstalling each time. Aggravating.

Dimitri64500
12-22-10, 07:01 AM
If I deleting and reinstalling it's the same...

Unregistered
12-22-10, 07:06 AM
It is getting to be one big marketing rip-off, that's what is. Notice the newest icon in your story games, advertising other apps?
So glad they have time to do THAT but not fix all the issues.

Dimitri64500
12-22-10, 10:35 AM
Help me please

Unregistered
12-22-10, 11:55 AM
Make sure you're completely closed out of the story game, then after opening bonus app, re start the story app.

Mine didnt show up until I hard closed the story games

Dimitri64500
12-22-10, 02:11 PM
It changes nothing

brent
12-22-10, 06:55 PM
*If you're using iPhone.
To get the gems, only download the extra games when prompted to do so. It will say "Download iMobsters for 6 free gems." Click OK, it takes you to iTunes store, download the game, play the new game for a just a little bit, exit the new game, **turn off iPhone**, turn iPhone back on, start the Bakery Story app, your gems should be there. As soon as you start Bakery Story, it may prompt you to download another game. Do it! I have received several free gems this way!
Storm8 ID: wmconnor

Unregistered
12-22-10, 07:55 PM
So everyone is talking about the free gem offers for downloading a game, including my co worker. I didn't get this offer. I bought discounted gems and I'm wondering if this is why no free gems were offered. This is total bull ****. Is this how teamlava rewards their customers?!

Unregistered
12-22-10, 11:50 PM
You just have to wait a few minutes for the "server" to synch and catch up. We ALL know that issue with these games. LoL

As advised, download and start the horrid games ( well ok some folks may like them) get past the first popup re: push notifications -- I said no -- then get out, wait a few, then check all your Story game apps. they should all have the extra 6 gems and bucks.

You can do what you want with the downloaded games -- I think the ploy is to build up their popularity rating. Of course some nonTL games only need you to tap the in app OK and not require youbto ACTUALLY download from the AppStore.