PDA

View Full Version : too much milk

catlady71
04-03-13, 02:23 PM
I can't hold any more milk, but I kept tending cows cause I need hide and prime cuts... but it's bothering me. any suggestions on how I can spend the milk?
I've already upgraded the farmhouses...
I'm on level 10.
thanks!

lotuskat
04-03-13, 02:34 PM
The Eggs and Dairy Exchange at the Royal Exchange costs 40 Milk and 25 Eggs. In return you get a random assortment of food items (last time I got Breaded Fish and Bread).

laVirtualCloset
04-03-13, 02:46 PM
The Eggs and Dairy Exchange at the Royal Exchange costs 40 Milk and 25 Eggs. In return you get a random assortment of food items (last time I got Breaded Fish and Bread).

Yep, i do that as well. If u don't need quite so much removed, u can then just made a loaf of bread.

Since, i'm guaranteed to get milk (unlike hides), i don't worry so much about reducing the volume if i have other leads. Same thing with eggs, water, blue petals, purple petals, wood, stone, etc.

wassupbaby
04-03-13, 02:46 PM
She is on lv 10 -.- i dont think she has royal exchange yet :|

laVirtualCloset
04-03-13, 02:47 PM
Sorry...make a loaf (not made) and needs (not leads)

lotuskat
04-03-13, 02:48 PM
Oh, sorry! Wow, maxed out on milk already? What do you need hides and prime cuts for at Lvl 10?

catlady71
04-03-13, 02:55 PM
Oh, sorry! Wow, maxed out on milk already? What do you need hides and prime cuts for at Lvl 10?

to upgrade the cottage and for a caravan - already spent 22 hides
now I just need prime cuts, since they're rare I thought I'd tend the cows a lot, but I think I'll focus on other things for now =/

anyways, thanks for the tip, I'll remember when I get the royal exchange

catcrack
04-03-13, 05:19 PM
Just put it out in a bowl for the kitties、they know what to do with it。
(=^ェ^=)