PDA

View Full Version : Team lava strikes back.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 01:32 AM
I think team lava is annoyed and had enough of our complains about not being able to get gems. They are giving us so many gems by spamming us with "download this games and get 6 gems" xD

Amalah
12-22-10, 01:35 AM
I hope they do a lot more of this, it's a win win situation for all. The other game developers pay TeamLava for this advertizing.

So TeamLava gets money.
The developers get people to download their games.
Players get free Gems.

Everybody is happy.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 05:19 AM
Yes, we should be able to dl something every day. The only problem is I am not getting my gems for dl the games.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 05:33 AM
You have to begin to play it a little bit to get your promised gems.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 05:47 AM
Yes, we should be able to dl something every day. The only problem is I am not getting my gems for dl the games.

You have to open the game up, and maybe tap on a button or two, to get your gems.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 10:14 AM
... The other game developers pay TeamLava for this advertizing ...

Huh?! The games are all Storm8 games! They ARE the developers.

Amalah
12-23-10, 10:37 AM
I got 6 gems from downloading Snowboard Hero, I don't believe that has anything to do with Storm8.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

They could advertize for anybody they like, the possibilities are endless.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
12-23-10, 10:50 AM
for now there have been 4 games which give us gems, showboard hero, imobsters, race live and world war, the 3 lastest are from storm 8, i searched for storm 8 games and there are 3 more!!! does those games gives free gems too??? anyone knows??

Unregistered
12-23-10, 02:31 PM
You have to begin to play it a little bit to get your promised gems.

no you dont. all you need to do is downloaded and open it for 5 seconds. reset start RS and tada

Unregistered
12-23-10, 02:32 PM
I got 6 gems from downloading Snowboard Hero, I don't believe that has anything to do with Storm8.

*Sips Tea*

*Sips Coffee*
ahhh

Unregistered
12-23-10, 02:54 PM
If you've downloaded Storm8 games in the past, doesn't look like this works. I deleted and re-loaded a bunch of Storm8 games -- Racing, WW and Mobster (only still had WW of those on my iPod) -- and got no gems in any of the games. Was thinking this would be a way to hit some other islands in Treasure, but no.

Didn't work.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 02:55 PM

*Sips Tea*

*Sips Coffee*
ahhh

*chugs beer* with a whiskey chaser

Unregistered
12-23-10, 02:59 PM
If you've downloaded Storm8 games in the past, doesn't look like this works. I deleted and re-loaded a bunch of Storm8 games -- Racing, WW and Mobster (only still had WW of those on my iPod) -- and got no gems in any of the games. Was thinking this would be a way to hit some other islands in Treasure, but no.

Didn't work.

Ya, I tried the same thing. If you've ever downloaded in the past, no bonus.
But for two I dint have I managed to get some gems. Let me play the gem cost and replay one. Still no gems to be found. Only two more islands left but not really playing this one.

The other games rock tho so I'm good.