PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: The most frustrating thing!!

MickeyD1369
04-03-13, 06:38 AM
G'day All,
I don't know if this has been mentioned else where or if it is just my imagination but here goes...now don't get me wrong I have been really enjoying playing DS since my wife persuaded me to start playing it after she and the kids started but what I find EXTREMELY annoying in the game is the sitting around on your hands waiting. Obviously one of the aims of the game is to breed weird and wonderful types of dragons and also some of those are rarer and harder to get than others...no probs with that...what I find amazingly frustrating is the huge amout of time you spend waiting when you DON"T get the rare or super rare you are after...I'll use a Passion as my eg...Passion obviously requires a Left and Right Heart...unfortunately the most common (at least for me) result of this pair seems to be a Magic Dragon...so you put them in to breed and the breeding period is 20 hours...and at least 98% of the time it would seem that means Magic dragon...so you wait the obligatory 20 hours to create your egg and you put your magic dragon in the nest to hatch (another 20 hours) and put the left and right in again...to once again get 20 hour breed time...oh no...another 20 hours...you can only expand territory and collect coins so much before you go crazy...now I know this can be avoided using gold but if you are saving it for something (second nest for eg) or are just plain bloody unlucky and run out of gold hatching eggs and shortening breeding periods what then??? I totally understand whay you can't let people sell the egg as soon as it goes into the nest or the breedery...would make a mockery of rare and super rare status but maybe make people wait 20% of the period before being able to sell the egg/dragon...something like that??? not sure exactly but something need to be done to reduce the time...is frustrating to the point of almost uninstalling the game 3 or 4 times...any thoughts would be appreciated and hopefully the Team Lava guys (who were very helpful fhen my Tablet had a hissy fit and I had to move to my phone to play) can come up with something...

Thanks All,

MickeyD

dustymagicsisland
03-18-15, 07:52 AM
I have been playing for a long time some times I'm use my gold and don't know that's what I'm doing before its to late so can we have a bank or some were else to put it or just ask if we want to use it. Also why don't you put some of the dragons up for money every now and then so we can use our money instead of gold. It does get old not getting what you want I've gone into the mines played all the time and I still can't win a dragon in there no matter what. Why can't you go back to them sometimes

Tia218
04-21-15, 12:18 AM
i agree completely... it drives me crazy, especially since making space costs so many coins. I can't even get on with that.

I currently doing my second 48 hour wait on a sunrise just so i can trade vs sell it for just 100. I only got the first 2 days ago, add to that waiting for my third love dragon egg to add to my existing two. Its tuesday today and i only got the first on Friday, now at 6th.

I wish we could get trade them before level 3 too, so i didn't need to so much.

I thought i was going to be able to mine and thus get food or cash faster to get my dragons maturing... but oh no.. iOS only even after 2 years!!