PDA

View Full Version : Bought a dragon by mistake

Bellicules
04-03-13, 06:38 AM
A mythic dragon to be precise. I was saving up Gold to be able to afford a Diamond dragon, and whilst looking at the newly added (Medusa, Atlas and Mythic) I swiped my thumb across to see if there were any more in the same section. Wasn't too impressed when it decided I wanted to spend six hundred gold on the Mythic instead.

So, is there anything I can do to retract this?

Thank you

hamadrys
04-03-13, 06:41 AM
I don't think so. TL doesn't undo/reimburse purchases made with gold or coins. Many of us have been asking for a "confirm" icon, especially with gold purchase. We are still waiting.

DragonTan1
04-03-13, 06:43 AM
No, TL won't give you your gold back. Check this thread, you're not the only one... http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39741-New-Gold-Confirmation/page15

You should try to breed Diamond, no point in buying it.

Bellicules
04-03-13, 06:46 AM
Been trying to breed it for six months. Ain't going so well. And I promised my wee one I'd get one for her

DragonTan1
04-03-13, 06:53 AM
Been trying to breed it for six months. Ain't going so well. And I promised my wee one I'd get one for her

I tried a few times with Firestorm & Island but never got it. I used Fruitful and Tiny for a pink hybrid and got Diamond, yesterday I got Quetzal, Gold & Crusader. Stop trying for it like I did and you might get it ;)

Bellicules
04-03-13, 07:01 AM
Well i got a Honeybee a couple of days ago, so it's not all bad

elwood99
04-03-13, 07:12 AM
I too bought the mythic dragon by mistake. Now i stop expanding, stop looking at album nor go to market. I guess life is just not fair  now i have to start saving again for the diamond

DragonTan1
04-03-13, 08:24 AM
Well i got a Honeybee a couple of days ago, so it's not all bad

I have 4, I hate them bugs lol

davewin
04-03-13, 12:13 PM
Sorry you got gold trapped man :(. I learned the hard way myself too. Now I ALWAYS keep eggs in my nests, even if it's ready to hatch.

Baraze
04-03-13, 12:20 PM
This things stink but they are a part of the game. You know you are a real player when your gold goes to waste in the blink of an eye! My offense was 600 gold on a mindvolt. Now I dont scroll anywhere near the dragons when I have a lot of gold saved. I refuse to make that mistake again.

And no, like mentioned, they wont return your gold. For diamond, dont force it, it will come when you say you dont care and keep throwing random dragons in the den. Believe me, it will come.

salinho
04-03-13, 02:21 PM
That's why I:
1. Keep my nests busy all the time, even if it's just a fire dragon egg.
2. Hardly ever go to the market.
3. Am very, very wary of expansions.
4. Try not to tap the center or bottom of the screen when the game lags or freezes.

Note: there have been reports of people buying dragons from the dragon album. Even with nests full! Apparently the unwanted eggs end up in storage.
So not cool!!

mamareader02
04-03-13, 03:56 PM
Another reason I don't buy gold on DS anymore,have less than 10 gold,only use it to finish a breeding at end of day.so sorry you lost that much gold.

elwood99
04-03-13, 04:59 PM
Even if you keep nest busy it wont stop you from buying dragons, as the bought dragon will be in storage

tonguelashing
04-03-13, 05:06 PM
Even if you keep nest busy it wont stop you from buying dragons, as the bought dragon will be in storage

One time when I'm thankful to be on Android as we don't have access to storage for this to happen just yet....maybe that will be incentive for them to get Android up-to-date...the ability to have more gold traps ;D

Baraze
04-03-13, 05:16 PM

Are you serious?! I thought you couldnt technically purchase, unless it went directly to the egg. Its insane. Another reason to steer clear of the album. Ive memorized every dragon by now.

elwood99
04-03-13, 07:25 PM
Are you serious?! I thought you couldnt technically purchase, unless it went directly to the egg. Its insane. Another reason to steer clear of the album. Ive memorized every dragon by now.

After i cleared my nest of the eggs, i incubated the bought dragon from storage (ie put it in the nest). Having two eggs in the nest will only prevent breeding new dragons and not for preventing purchase.

elwood99
04-03-13, 07:29 PM
Sorry i meant having busy nests will ......
I have two nests, thus two eggs will keep my nests very busy