PDA

View Full Version : How about removing "decline" button in request list.

justk9188
04-03-13, 04:47 AM
I pressed decline request of my neighbor bu mistake,
Anh i'm feeling bad at this time.
I wonder why there's a decline button in request list ?
What we get by declining a request ?

nky1111
04-03-13, 05:15 AM
so you can decline an outdated request to make room for a newer one. maybe not remove it, but to move the buttons further apart would be certainly a good idea

kooky panda
04-03-13, 05:36 AM
Sometimes I get posts from my neighbors that they sent out a bunch of requests, but they now have all that they need and they ask me to decline their request .
If I decline that request, then I am open to get the next request that they sent to me.

TinksThots
04-03-13, 07:49 AM
Maybe make sure they're always different colors? In some versions Accept is green and Decline is red, in others, they're both red. (I'm not sure if I'm thinking of Restaurant or Bakery, but they should always be different colors in both anyway to make it easier to tell.)

justk9188
04-03-13, 08:17 AM
So, i have to be careful next time.
I pressed decline gifts too fast, and also press decline request :(

kooky panda
04-03-13, 10:11 AM
Maybe make sure they're always different colors? In some versions Accept is green and Decline is red, in others, they're both red. (I'm not sure if I'm thinking of Restaurant or Bakery, but they should always be different colors in both anyway to make it easier to tell.)
Hey this is a really good suggestion. I will pass this on to the community managers:)

TinksThots
04-03-13, 10:55 AM
Hey this is a really good suggestion. I will pass this on to the community managers:)

Aww, thanks! Same for accepting/declining gifts too. :D

meme1098
04-03-13, 11:09 AM
Also, changing the color of the mastered recipe bar. Can never tell if I've completely mastered it or not.

TinksThots
04-03-13, 11:22 AM
Also, changing the color of the mastered recipe bar. Can never tell if I've completely mastered it or not.

Ditto! Or the color of the number, or put a little trophy or ribbon icon or something on there.

meme1098
04-03-13, 11:33 AM
I like your ideas, Tinks. A ribbon or trophy is an awesome idea.

TinksThots
04-03-13, 11:50 AM
I like your ideas, Tinks. A ribbon or trophy is an awesome idea.

Thanks! :D I'd move them to the back of the recipe book or into their own tab if I could, but that's a lot more coding work than just adding a little icon.

freesiawoods
04-03-13, 11:40 PM
Well it would also be great if there were a small reward like xp or coins for gifting and accepting requests, same as tipping. Perhaps some mitivation for those who only ask and never give.

twinmommy03
04-04-13, 09:38 AM
Any of those suggestions would be awesome! I hate it when the bar is at the very end, and you can't tell if you need to make 1 more, or if it's already mastered.