PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to post this - ios/android differences or glitches?

RoroAndDeeDee
04-02-13, 07:58 PM
I used to play all the Story games on an ipod, but I gave it to my sister and now only use an android phone.

I know there are differences between the game on each device, but is one of them not being able to master recipes? Seems odd, what would the point be of even bothering with the cheaper & quicker recipes?

Also, I put a chair in front of my door bc I prefer to make lots of food and then open the restaurant, so the counters stay full.. But even with the chair there and no customers able to enter, my food still sells out?

Are these glitches or?

Also is there a complete list of ios/android differences?

Thanks.

cherryberry9
04-02-13, 08:13 PM
I used to play all the Story games on an ipod, but I gave it to my sister and now only use an android phone.

I know there are differences between the game on each device, but is one of them not being able to master recipes? Seems odd, what would the point be of even bothering with the cheaper & quicker recipes?

Also, I put a chair in front of my door bc I prefer to make lots of food and then open the restaurant, so the counters stay full.. But even with the chair there and no customers able to enter, my food still sells out?

Are these glitches or?

Also is there a complete list of ios/android differences?

Thanks.

When you close your doors to stalk up on food, you risk a mass sellout which is basically when ALL your food sells instantly.

I believe you can master ALL recipes on ALL devices android or iOS.

One other thing I know is that iOS doesn't get awarded gems for downloading other games, which android does and is why I use Android.

When you think of it, right now the only difference between devices in android and iOS are the weekly update schedules, how goals get rolled out, and new versions of a game like when RS carnival came to Android Google play market and not Apple App store.

Hope this helps.

nmishii
04-02-13, 08:18 PM
I am on Android.

You can master recipes, but you need to be at least Level 8.

The games aren't designed to have the door blocked, so food may sell. Usually the food gets sold when the door is unblocked. I don't recall anyone saying the food sold while the door was closed.

There is not a complete list of iOS/Android differences. There used to be a lot of differences until last Fall when Android got goals, probably because they really aren't adding new features to their older games. If they decide to, they'll most likely release to iOS first and then to Android 3-6 mo later.

iOS has the goal decorations and recipes from before Android got goals, less the bread oven and maybe some other stuff. I think they still get a bigger daily bonus. iOS gets new gem traps before Android :)

TinksThots
04-02-13, 08:24 PM
One other thing I know is that iOS doesn't get awarded gems for downloading other games, which android does and is why I use Android.

I'm on an Ipod Touch, and I've gotten goals like Buy One Table, Serve One Dish, etc., with gem rewards, for downloading other games. :)

RoroAndDeeDee
04-02-13, 08:26 PM
Oooookay that makes sense, I am on level seven so we'll see what happens when I reach 8.I started playing on my first account on Thanksgiving of 2010 (!!!!) so it's been awhile since I've been at the very beginning lol

I am on Android.

You can master recipes, but you need to be at least Level 8.

The games aren't designed to have the door blocked, so food may sell. Usually the food gets sold when the door is unblocked. I don't recall anyone saying the food sold while the door was closed.

There is not a complete list of iOS/Android differences. There used to be a lot of differences until last Fall when Android got goals, probably because they really aren't adding new features to their older games. If they decide to, they'll most likely release to iOS first and then to Android 3-6 mo later.

iOS has the goal decorations and recipes from before Android got goals, less the bread oven and maybe some other stuff. I think they still get a bigger daily bonus. iOS gets new gem traps before Android :)

nmishii
04-02-13, 08:28 PM
Outside of Bakery Story, there's a lot of differences in the more recently released games. There's a couple of threads on differences in Dragon Story - those differences are huge. Learned this week that Android has less levels and less boosts in Bubble Mania. Many new games aren't released to Android yet, and many may never be.

Ladypollo
04-02-13, 08:48 PM
My food sells out whether the door is blocked or not this started about two weeks ago. I have notified TL and gone to the forum. No help received Took TL advice and unblocked door. Food still sells out. Very annoying. TL. PLEASE FIX

freesiawoods
04-04-13, 07:55 PM
Have never gotten a daily bonus on Android games. Surely i cant be the only one.