PDA

View Full Version : A little frustrated with the game.

sls0991
04-02-13, 07:32 PM
I love bakery story and I have all these fun ideas for my bakery and I want to do all of these things, but it seems so impossible too. No matter how many gems I earn or how many coins I make, it's just never enough. You can't skip expansions, so I have to say 1,000,000 for the next one and then start over and save another 2,000,000 for the one after that, etc, etc etc. It's very frustrating. I was going to spend $100 on gems in the next week or two, but I'm really starting to get bored of the standstill in my bakery and in the game in general.

Two weeks in a row we got music themed items that didn't even go together right. So I opted out of that. Aside from everything being so darn expensive and literally taking MONTHS to save up for, neighbors seem very clueless and 99 level neighbors keep sending me last year's parts and brownies! Why do they do this? I almost want to delete all my neighbors and start over. :(

Ugh. Anyone else frustrated with the game? I don't want to invest $100 of my money in this game and Team Lava if I'm going to get bored and stop playing. Engage me Team Lava!!

OnCloudDivine
04-02-13, 07:43 PM
For this instance, I both empathize and long to give you some of my excitement for the game!

I think you need to do just what you said; delete all your neighbors and start over! Put everything in storage and shake up your design with what you already have! Make the best of it for one week while you make RED VELVET CAKE NON-STOP! Whatever you need to do to keep yourself engaged, it's really up to you to do so, while you save up to expand. the gems really wont be that useful to you til you expand, so I would try all this before you invest such a large chunk in gems, because you may just blow through and not feel like you really got to enjoy them. If it were easy to expand, there'd be nothing to work for. But I promise, if you give it a week with maximum counters full of rvc, you will be there before you know it, decorating with your gems alongside the best of them.:)

rusticjess
04-02-13, 07:48 PM
My bakery is Donut Shop, I sent you an invitation to see your bakery, you don't have to accept the request
I would go with the two door two register setup. With the goals to download other games, I would save up 10 gems from that to spend on a second door and then (if you can) buy another register. Separate your bakery into two sections, so it's almost like you're operating two bakeries in one. Have somewhere around 24-27 functional tables for the customers, and sell a lot of high priced food that bring in 8 coinds or more per serving. Hope that helps some

sls0991
04-02-13, 07:48 PM
Thank you for the quick and thoughtful reply! I will do just that once my current recipes are done. :) I really do want to get excited for the game again.
If anyone that reads this thread knows, is there a max on storage? I have quite a few tables and chairs i spent gems on and I don't want to store and end up losing them. Can that even happen? I've just read some horror stories and I don't want any of it to happen to me!

rusticjess
04-02-13, 07:52 PM
Also, keep your register(s) close to the door so the bots don't have to walk far to pay, and keep the tables and chairs very close too for the same reason. The longer the bots spend walking, the less money you make over time because the bots are spending more time in the bakery just getting to the tables to eat and pay

OnCloudDivine
04-02-13, 08:39 PM
You're more than welcome! In bakery story as in life, happiness does not come without a little sacrifice :) I wholeheartedly agree with rusticjess's suggestions for a profitable layout, you can try it out for a week and see if you like it. Hang in there, it appears we are out of the music updates :p. As far as inventory limit, I'm not sure I can answer that, but I think it's in the 1,000's...

sls0991
04-02-13, 09:34 PM
Thank you everyone! I will put these suggestions to the test! :)