PDA

View Full Version : Attracting Monsters

sollia
04-02-13, 11:40 AM
I'm trying to make the 2 potions of clarity but I need more creep tooth. Is it only certain monsters that drop those? And if it's only certain ones, is there way to attract different monsters? I know tending valentines items brings lovecupines, but is there a specific way to get other monsters?

PikaSquirrel
04-02-13, 01:59 PM
All monsters will drop Creep Tooth. These monsters will show up at random.

caketester88
04-02-13, 02:47 PM
The fang beast pops up a lot for me when tending farming type stuff - collecting coins from farm buildings,collecting from stables/chicken coop, harvesting crops and twice in the space of 2 mins today when collecting from all my chickens. Chopping wood and tending cows/pigs works sometimes but not as much as the other farm stuff.

I'm getting him pop up loads this way - I need fur to complete the amphitheatre, I did have enough untill I accidently used some at the royal exhange. Now 90% of the time I get the fangbeast I don't get any fur, only teeth - typical! It's gonna take yonks to buid the amphitheatre at this rate!

wassupbaby
04-02-13, 03:47 PM
All monsters will drop Creep Tooth. These monsters will show up at random.

R u sure pink skunks also drop creep tooth ? I've never gotten one but i have 99 pink furs with no use ...

sollia
04-03-13, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the answers, I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

Have you upgraded your Spire of Love? One of those requires pink pelts.

laVirtualCloset
04-03-13, 11:29 AM
R u sure pink skunks also drop creep tooth ? I've never gotten one but i have 99 pink furs with no use ...

I didn't recall getting any either. Just slain another pink skunk and still no creep tooth. Only pink fur, rat tail, and energy.

newzealander
04-07-13, 02:42 AM
I have had no monsters except one troll in the last three days, with regular playing. What's up with that?? I have tended plants, crops, royal buildings and collected rent. Still nothing. Has anyone else ever had a monster dry-patch?? Could I be doing something wrong?

newzealander
04-08-13, 01:05 AM
Aggghhhh over 4 days now, with crops cleared several times over, and plants and mushrooms hit too, but still no monsters. What's up with that?? Any ideas, anyone? Are there any crops more likely to generate a visitor than the others? I have tried wheat, corn, sugar, tomatoes, carrots, strawberries and glimmer bulbs.

Suggestions most welcome!!

blurbie
04-08-13, 01:10 AM
I get creatures so often! Perhaps because I multiple-click. Click 4 crops and one should pop up. Click 3 or 4 chickens and you get another. Click 4 buildings and you get another. Chop a rock with 3 hits at once and another comes. They give back the energy they took (not sure if that is because I have the Tabernum shards or if they already did that) so it is no hardship.

Try multi-clicking on things to attract beasts.

wassupbaby
04-08-13, 01:49 AM
Yeah i get monsters verry often too. I think you should look through your kingdom any figure out if there's any monster trapped on the corner or sth like that. 4 days without any monsters is strange. I **** about 20 monsters per day :)

newzealander
04-08-13, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the advice. I had checked very carefully for a hidden monster, so knew it wasn't that, but appreciate the suggestion. The good news is that I have had two Fangbeasts today, but still no Skunkupines or Loveupines that I need for rats tails. I guess perserverence should be the name of this game!!

chezkaye13
04-09-13, 02:25 AM
I think the fang beast ate the skunkupines and loveupines. I'm having the same problem for the last several days, lots of fangbeasts and trolls and hardly any of the other 2. I need rat tails!!

jovanisto
04-09-13, 10:27 AM
I find the best way to attract monsters is to harvest your crops or to mine rocks.

sjs0514
04-09-13, 10:43 AM
Had the same problem. Lately, I've gotten a skunkupine to show up by collecting from 3 of my 4 love spires slowly, then collecting from a close by valentine plant and then back to the 4th love spire. Good luck!

kaif8770
05-31-13, 10:05 AM
Yeah i get monsters verry often too. I think you should look through your kingdom any figure out if there's any monster trapped on the corner or sth like that. 4 days without any monsters is strange. I **** about 20 monsters per day :)
I'm dying to get them.

ghjvcucjb
05-31-13, 11:07 AM
I usually get between 5-10 beast/monsters per day. Started noticing a decline of them about a week ago down to maybe 3 a day. Noticed because I need rat tails for exchange and spicy feast and have noe depleted my stores which are usually maxed out. 2 yesterday and this morning Quickly used 29 energies, then school for another 8 then second school for another 8 then castle quest for another 25 energy including 30-40 harvesting (plus the extra harvesting energies) and not one beast/ monster. Usually I get several for morning harvest, at least one per milking round, chicken round and tower round. Very strange.

lotuskat
05-31-13, 11:18 AM
I just three skunkupines while harvesting six tomatoes. Thankfully, those cuties give back (or even add to) your energy.

RotomGuy
05-31-13, 11:22 AM
I get monsters often too, but only Fangbeasts. The other three blatantly refuse to visit.

s350z
05-31-13, 11:56 AM
I still get lots of Fangbeasts while harvesting, Skunkupines from chopping trees and minning rocks, Loveupines from mushroom rings, but no more Trolls...Maybe one every 2 days :( They've suddenly disappeared ...weird :confused: