PDA

View Full Version : Timer

hamadrys
04-01-13, 05:43 PM
Would it be possible to post the days left to breed a limited dragon here on this forum as soon as it happens ?
Some people have been saying Chocolate was declared limited yesterday. I got the pop up about it leaving today. Nothing from the mods in the Chocolate thread.
Just a "Now limited" besides its name.
Please put a timer, it makes a huge difference for who is trying to breed to know there is 4 days instead of 2.
Personally, I felt that it was going to be next and I have been trying to get it for a week now (and got it today), but for future dragons, that would help.
Thank you.

NouraMoh
04-01-13, 05:45 PM
I second that
Also any idea which dragon is leaving next ?!
Anybody ?

kwhales
04-01-13, 05:50 PM
As of right now, 3 hrs and 9 minutes for chocolate.

I think cupid, left and right heart and passion will be next.

kwhales
04-01-13, 05:51 PM
Sorry, meant to say 3 days, 8 minutes and some seconds.

NouraMoh
04-01-13, 05:55 PM
I have to go check my neice and nephew's iPods and see if they got those already or not :)

hamadrys
04-01-13, 05:56 PM

OMG, my heart skipped a beat ! As my little chocolate is still being made in the den... 3 days is much better ;)

kwhales
04-01-13, 05:57 PM
I will post in the morning the new time unless someone else beats me to it.

tonguelashing
04-01-13, 06:00 PM

I think they should have gone first, as they were out before the Chocolate dragon was...At least Cupid was for sure. I think the order of things was Cupid, then RH/LH & Passion, Then Chocolate, then Rose.

accisse
04-01-13, 06:03 PM
thank you kwhales for helping us out with the timer :D

I was lucky to get this little one a few days ago two tries after I got my rose dragon. But still no luck getting passion...

kwhales
04-01-13, 06:05 PM
I don't understand why they would (if they will) let passion go. Isn't it a new color? with its own habitat? And, how can they let LH and RH leave or retire if they are the only way to get passion (unless you have 2 diamonds)?

accisse
04-01-13, 06:08 PM
As we all know, TL logic and reason is not the same as ours :) I wish to believe passion will stay since it's its own colour. But you just never know with TL.

Like how some people thought the valentines-released dragons would stay for a little longer, yet chocolate is already going!

koiju
04-01-13, 06:15 PM
I have to go check my neice and nephew's iPods and see if they got those already or not :)

Can I leave my phone with you as well - you do a great job for your niece and nephew, I could use your help too I think (although I have my own nieces and nephews!)

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 06:19 PM
I have them all now lol Snowman & Fireworks were a pain!! LH & RH I got this week.. actually I got 2 LH & 6 RH >_> I bred them for Passion and got it first try. Cupid & Elf I have had for ages and got another Cupid trying for Medusa. Chocolate I got yesterday thinking it was Fireworks lol

hamadrys
04-01-13, 06:22 PM
I have them all now lol Snowman & Fireworks were a pain!! LH & RH I got this week.. actually I got 2 LH & 6 RH >_> I bred them for Passion and got it first try. Cupid & Elf I have had for ages and got another Cupid trying for Medusa. Chocolate I got yesterday thinking it was Fireworks lol

Dont forget Easter and Rose.
All I need is Passion and Easter. After that, done with the seasonals.

NouraMoh
04-01-13, 06:26 PM
Can I leave my phone with you as well - you do a great job for your niece and nephew, I could use your help too I think (although I have my own nieces and nephews!)

I'd be honored :)
What dragons are you missing ?!

koiju
04-01-13, 06:30 PM
I'd be honored :)
What dragons are you missing ?!

Awesome! I need Chocolate as my first priority - followed by right heart and cupid, and I guess passion. I have a Rose and Easter so those LEs are fine.
Oh and if you happen to get a diamond I wouldn't be sad!!!
BTW I'm in Australia - is that a problem?

Bahahahaha!

hamadrys
04-01-13, 06:34 PM
LOL ! Oh yeah, and Four Leaf is another seasonal.

accisse
04-01-13, 06:39 PM
Anything from four leaf onwards I don't have because I spent all my time trying for the valentines ones. NouraMoh, you'll have to try and send some of your luck virtually to all of us here :)

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 06:43 PM
Dont forget Easter and Rose.
All I need is Passion and Easter. After that, done with the seasonals.

Easter I got 4 times, lost count on how many Rose... traded loads! Four-Leaf twice. lol I got them trying for Medusa Fireworks and Snowman

sapphirecross
04-01-13, 06:44 PM
While we're requesting, can we get a week on the next timer instead of 3 days?

koiju
04-01-13, 06:44 PM
Anything from four leaf onwards I don't have because I spent all my time trying for the valentines ones. NouraMoh, you'll have to try and send some of your luck virtually to all of us here :)

Ok, I'm willing to share NouraMoh I guess (also I forgot to add four leaf to my list!) :P

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 06:45 PM
Fireworks, Chocolate & Snowman I have got once, but the rest have popped up a few times.

sehana
04-01-13, 07:14 PM
Chocolate Timer! :) http://bit.ly/XDy1qP

accisse
04-01-13, 07:16 PM
Thanks sehana!

@koiju: okok you asked her first :P

NouraMoh
04-01-13, 09:53 PM
You guys make me smile :)
Bless all of you

Beneath
04-02-13, 12:35 AM
2 days and 17hrs... hopefully i'll get chocolate in time! Let the love dragon rally start!

doop01
04-02-13, 04:14 AM
Do you think the hearts & passion will go even tho it has it's own icon? I dunno, but do think Cupid will be next. Also, I agree with the timer issue. When I first started playing all LE's had a timer on the whole time, so you knew how long u had. Also, today I had a look in my dragon market & chocolate wasn't there at all anymore. I have chocolate anyway but these things have got to be confusing for those that don't

QueenAssassin21
04-02-13, 04:34 AM
Is the Rose Dragon only here for a short time or is it staying? I'd love to hatch this dragon ( once I've level'd up abit more) I really like it and wouldn't want to see it go before I'm able to hatch one. :(

hamadrys
04-02-13, 04:55 AM
I would say, but that my own insight, that ALL dragons marked as "seasonal" are at risk to become "limited".

Sehana, thank you so much for the timer !

sehana
04-02-13, 12:53 PM
You're all welcome :)

belizeanmama
04-02-13, 03:03 PM
While we're requesting, can we get a week on the next timer instead of 3 days?
same thing I was thinking, 3 days is not much warning especially for the ones that break down while breeding like pinks and blacks.

Cyclohexane
04-02-13, 05:46 PM
Why cant I find the chocolate dragon in market? I was afraid to try and breed because it is not showing up.

sehana
04-04-13, 07:48 PM
Why cant I find the chocolate dragon in market? I was afraid to try and breed because it is not showing up.
It has been removed. :(