PDA

View Full Version : No New dragon today?

tonguelashing
04-01-13, 03:10 PM
After a fairly rigorous release schedule of mondays and thursdays, there's no new dragon or contest today? Does this mean TL is going back to one dragon per week or is it just because today is a holiday for North America?

Mostly curious, I kinda liked the one dragon/contest per week personally. with 2 per week, it's harder on the developers and thus easier to introduce bugs without more testing and such, and easier on the players especially since all the new dragons (pink, black, mythic) break down a lot when breeding (pink breaks down more than it did previously too I might add).

Anyway, just curious...thanks!

sollia
04-01-13, 03:15 PM
Today's a holiday? You mean April Fools? That's not really a holiday it's an excuse to be a jerk.

But now that I realize it is April Fools they may have something planned.

yayacupcake
04-01-13, 03:16 PM
Anything they would announce today would be laughed at, probably holding off until tomorrow if anything so they don't seem like they are joking.

sweetstuff525
04-01-13, 03:17 PM
i hope no dragon is released since im way behind no clover dragon no easter dragon no night hybrids no mythic dragons

i hope my good luck comes any time soon

the last new dragon i got was emerald but that was craftable

yayacupcake
04-01-13, 03:18 PM
Now that I'm thinking about it... A Pink + Black + Mythic hybrid would be nice....

tonguelashing
04-01-13, 03:19 PM
Today's a holiday? You mean April Fools? That's not really a holiday it's an excuse to be a jerk.

It's Easter Monday which is a holiday for North America at least.

sollia
04-01-13, 03:31 PM

I've never heard of that....

wassupbaby
04-01-13, 03:36 PM
Its also easter here in europe.

Delforce
04-01-13, 03:39 PM
Even tho it's Tuesday morning here in Australia, Easter Monday is also a holiday. Always has been.

NouraMoh
04-01-13, 03:45 PM
So no new dragon huh ?!
Shall I go back to trying for Medusa then ?!

kwhales
04-01-13, 03:51 PM
I've never heard of that....

Its a religious holiday. I hope we don't get any dragons this week. I really need to catch up. Firestorms have overtaken my breeding den.

sollia
04-01-13, 03:57 PM
Heh I guess never celebrating Easter has affected my knowledge of the holiday.

Baraze
04-01-13, 04:02 PM

Hahahahahahahaha!

And I didnt even remember to play a joke on anyone. I was gonna go with being with child. Multiples to be exact.

Anyhoos, I kept checking if one would come today too. Works for me, since im trying to get another virtue. I sold or traded over 100 of them but cant get thr brat now. I want to go with pure pink for mask and whatever hybrid comes with the mystic hybrid. I needed mask like yesterday! Its so me.

[S8] Elsa
04-01-13, 04:05 PM

Not having an update today isn't holiday related.

Our expert Caretakers are currently working on wrangling new Dragons and learning about them! We'll be sure to announce updates as usual once they've been properly studied. :3

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Just kidding. The prank is ... there is no prank. We're just behind schedule a little. :3

tonguelashing
04-01-13, 04:06 PM
Heh I guess never celebrating Easter has affected my knowledge of the holiday.

That's fair. Not everyone does...And technically, Easter has nothing to do with Religion, but it's been merged into the celebrations of the Death, Burriel, and resurrection of of Christ since they are in close proximity calendar wise. Easter is actually only mentioned once in Scripture and it's the celebration of the spring solstice.

kwhales
04-01-13, 04:11 PM
I hope the caretakers take their time. I really would like to catch up and grab my missing dragons while I can.

tonguelashing
04-01-13, 04:15 PM
I hope the caretakers take their time. I really would like to catch up and grab my missing dragons while I can.

Yes especially with Chocolate now LE....WANT CHOCOLATE...and not just the dragon :D

kwhales
04-01-13, 04:17 PM
Yes especially with Chocolate now LE....WANT CHOCOLATE...and not just the dragon :D

That's one dragon I actually do have. and Easter Bunny brought me chocolate peanut butter eggs. YUM. I think I will go have one.

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 04:19 PM
TL, if you are going to release new dragons then we need MORE habitats!!

sand
04-01-13, 04:22 PM
If I post here people will know that I'm one of those players so hopelessly addicted to the contests that we (I mean THEY) keep checking the forums to see what might turn up. So I'm not gonna do that.

wassupbaby
04-01-13, 04:25 PM
That's fair. Not everyone does...And technically, Easter has nothing to do with Religion, but it's been merged into the celebrations of the Death, Burriel, and resurrection of of Christ since they are in close proximity calendar wise. Easter is actually only mentioned once in Scripture and it's the celebration of the spring solstice.
Thanks , i was gonna ask about this untill i saw your post. Since im agnostic , i was always wonder how bunnies, chicks, eggs are connected with Christ's death and resurrection. Looks like i found an answer :D

sollia
04-01-13, 04:41 PM
Thanks , i was gonna ask about this untill i saw your post. Since im agnostic , i was always wonder how bunnies, chicks, eggs are connected with Christ's death and resurrection. Looks like i found an answer :D

It's all tied to pagan traditions, like the maypole or the christmas tree. Bunnies and eggs and such are fertility symbols.

Which is why I don't celebrate.

Baraze
04-01-13, 04:52 PM
There is a new atlas dragon coming. He has a huge round globe on his head.

sollia
04-01-13, 05:00 PM
There is a new atlas dragon coming. He has a huge round globe on his head.

Wow...that's pretty ugly.

wassupbaby
04-01-13, 05:00 PM
Yeah , check out TL's blog , new dragon is coming tomorrow.
http://blog.teamlava.com/

[S8] Elsa
04-01-13, 05:01 PM
Closing this thread up as the topic is no longer Dragon related. :P

Have a looksee at the blog. ;D