PDA

View Full Version : Free gems

Unregistered
12-21-10, 07:36 PM
I got 12 free gems for downloading 2 free games. I got push notifications! Keep em coming!

Unregistered
12-21-10, 07:39 PM
I got 12 free gems for downloading 2 free games. I got push notifications! Keep em coming!

I only got for one...racing. What's the other?

Unregistered
12-21-10, 07:42 PM
I only got for one...racing. What's the other?

It's called SBH by Bing it's a snow boarding game.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 09:38 PM
It's called SBH by Bing it's a snow boarding game.

I got the racing one, but it wont let me do the snowboarding one! Anyone have any idea why? I cant even find it in my itunes store. Im in Australia, so is it possible that we cant get it here... if we cant, wouldn't that be discrimination? I tapped on the notification for the snowboarding one, and got a no-can-do message, and so I didn't receive and gems, but also am no longer getting the notification about the game and free gems.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 10:05 AM
I got the racing one, but it wont let me do the snowboarding one! Anyone have any idea why? I cant even find it in my itunes store. Im in Australia, so is it possible that we cant get it here... if we cant, wouldn't that be discrimination? I tapped on the notification for the snowboarding one, and got a no-can-do message, and so I didn't receive and gems, but also am no longer getting the notification about the game and free gems.

So far I've gotten 5 requests for downloading games @ 6 free gems each, yeah, the games are: racing, SBH by bing, bakery story, world war and imobsters. Whoo hoo, keep em coming teamlava maybe I'll have enough to get something special for Christmas on my farm.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 11:03 AM
I'm so annoyed! Not only can't I get the 30% discount on gems, I am not getting any of these offers in either city or farm story. I am getting them in RS and BS. I've restarted my phone multiple times and I even deleted and re-installed both apps - still no discounts or gem offers. I have posted elsewhere but no one else is voicing whether they are also having this problem.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 11:37 AM
I'm so annoyed! Not only can't I get the 30% discount on gems, I am not getting any of these offers in either city or farm story. I am getting them in RS and BS. I've restarted my phone multiple times and I even deleted and re-installed both apps - still no discounts or gem offers. I have posted elsewhere but no one else is voicing whether they are also having this problem.

Did you try opening the apps? You need to do that in order to get the free gems.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 03:43 PM
My FS has been opened for the last 3 hours, the only popup I got multiple times was that gems are 30% cheaper. Any idea what I need to set to get the popups you guys have been receiving? Push notification is on. Power off the device a couple times as well.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 03:52 PM

If you are getting the notifications for the free gem offer in BS or RS just click on them. It doesn't seem to matter what offer you click on to download the free gems game... each of the story games you have on your device should be credited with 6 gems. So if you tap on the donwload now button on a notification in, say for example, RS, you should get the 6 free gems in BS, RS, FS, CS, ES, etc, whichever story games you have on your device should all get the gems. Just make sure that when you download the freee gems game that you start the game. You need to tap on a few buttons on the new game to be able to get your free gems. Does that all make sense?

Unregistered
12-22-10, 03:54 PM
My FS has been opened for the last 3 hours, the only popup I got multiple times was that gems are 30% cheaper. Any idea what I need to set to get the popups you guys have been receiving? Push notification is on. Power off the device a couple times as well.

I dont remember getting the pop up in FS, I did get it in both RS and BS though. If you have those just download the free gems games from there.... your FS should get the free gems too.

phil
12-27-10, 07:17 PM
Guys, getting a gems is really easy by just simply going to bake/making a drink/cake then when you want to choose your food that you want to cook there's an add button in the bottom. Press the right bottom button then you can buy gems with your coins( 10gems-20,000 coins).

Unregistered
12-27-10, 07:22 PM
Guys, getting a gems is really easy by just simply going to bake/making a drink/cake then when you want to choose your food that you want to cook there's an add button in the bottom. Press the right bottom button then you can buy gems with your coins( 10gems-20,000 coins).

Nice. Either you don't know better, or you are just cruel.

Don't do it folks. It means you will get 20000 and lose ten gems ( it cost 10 gems to get only 20000 in coin)

I hope this was just a mistake on your part Phil, else you are one nasty person.