PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so hard to find neighbors who gift PARTS ONLY???

CharliesCity
04-01-13, 10:32 AM
*Note: For some reason, I could not create a thread in the 'add me' section so if someone could move this thread over there, that would be great.*

Yes, I realize that there is a "parts only" thread but guess what? Every single time I add someone from it they send me food. I just don?t understand it. And I am having a very hard time getting appliances built. So please, please, please if you gift PARTS ONLY and want only parts gifted in return, please add BOTH my games CharliesCity and CharliesGame. No tipping necessary. Thank you!

TinksThots
04-01-13, 12:04 PM
Yes! Added! :D

greengold7
04-05-13, 11:58 AM
I gift parts. You added me previously but deleted me after one day. I don't know why. Maybe becoz I tipped you? But I didnt leave you a message to tip back. I just tip some nbrs occassionally especially new nbrs like a welcome gift. :) If you would like, you can add me again. :) Good luck with nbr hunting. :)

CharliesCity
04-13-13, 04:10 PM
I do not remember deleting you. Sorry about that. I do, although, like to keep my neighbor lists identical between my two games because it makes gameplay easier for me so maybe one of those days when I was evening up my neighbor list I could have deleted you. Other than that, I only delete people who send me food.

carefreewww
04-15-13, 03:17 PM
Why did u delete me? Is it because I tipped?��Dont worry I added u as my friend again

CharliesCity
04-15-13, 05:13 PM
Again, I only delete people who send me food. If you don't request BOTH my games like my post above says I probably just didn't accept the request.

dng1234
04-15-13, 06:37 PM
Added both and I'm also trying to build various appliances. I usually update my wall with my current parts requested.

CharliesCity
04-16-13, 03:37 AM
Added both and I'm also trying to build various appliances. I usually update my wall with my current parts requested.

Awesome!

cat4kin
04-18-13, 04:32 AM
Cat4Kin

greengold7
04-19-13, 10:24 AM
thanks for reply. now that clears up the ??? for me. :) added. let's have fun together. ":P

Determined7777
04-24-13, 02:19 PM
Please add me:

DETERMINED7777

I gift and respond to requests daily but I rarely visit/tip/like. PARTS ONLY PLEASE :)

ItalianCafe
04-25-13, 07:13 AM
Why is it so hard to find neighbors who gift PARTS ONLY???

I agree with you. It's difficult.

You can add me ItalianCafe.
- I gift parts everyday (I think we don't need food in BS)
- I respond to requests
- I tip when I can

chaerena
05-08-13, 02:27 AM
please add chaerena for all story games

pepper46
05-09-13, 05:22 AM
pls add me. i dont tip often but i send parts request and gift parts daily. thx.

yusefzai
05-10-13, 05:21 AM
I need neighbors who are:

•NON-TIPPING
•DAILY GIFTING (Parts)
•And REGULARLY ACCEPTING MATERIAL REQUESTS

pls add me in Restaurant Story/Bakery Story

fluttershy518
05-10-13, 02:20 PM
add fluttershy518
I gift parts daily and answer all requests
level 30 and higher players only

jexust
05-10-13, 09:53 PM
add me
ID: JeXusT

coco85brown
05-16-13, 11:45 AM
How do I get items that require building( Resturant story) I tapped on the drinks machine and a message came up saying build your own machine and ask neighbours to send parts. I pressed ok but nothing happend I would have thought the unbuilt machine would have been in my Resturant with a link to request parts from my neighbours. But there was nothing. So how do I get the drinks machine plz someone help

coco85brown
05-16-13, 11:46 AM
Oh and when a neighbour sends me parts I always send them back the same part

teampir8
05-17-13, 03:45 AM
id: teampir8
add me, i am a regular player( actually 24 hours)

thedreamspace
05-22-13, 01:10 AM
I've added most of you from this thread (if i haven't, feel free to add me), but I'm also looking for neighbours who gift PARTS ONLY.

- I send regular parts to everyone unless request is made on my wall or when I visit and see that they're building something
- I usually always tip but I don't care if you tip me back
- I respond to requests and expect nbrs to respond to mine as well
- If you keep sending me food, sorry :( I will delete you

Add me thedreamspace

minidemon88
05-24-13, 02:40 AM
Looking for active player who gift parts and respond to requests daily above level 50 only! Tipping is not needed. I'm a level 99 active player who gift parts and respond to requests daily only.

Add me: minidemon88 [Please read the comment above first before adding me.] Thank you! =)

Celaphex
05-25-13, 05:58 PM
I get on everyday and check my apps about 10 times per day at the least. So I am looking for active neighbors that like to help with goals. In this case, I'm mainly looking for parts for new appliances. I don't mind tipping but I usually don't tip often. If I notice that you tipped me I more often than not tip back.

If you are looking for an active neighbor that's me, and I'm looking for active people in return.

I play Dragon story, Fashion Story, Bakery Story, and Restaurant Story.

Feel free to add me on any of the listed games above, my ID is 'Celaphex'.

tossgirlli
06-18-13, 05:45 AM
my id tossgirlli for all the story games

sarafellowes
06-25-13, 07:25 AM
I gift parts only, Id: sarafellowes

myxu77710
06-29-13, 01:30 PM
add myxu77710