PDA

View Full Version : The Community Thread

serraoroxanne
04-01-13, 04:47 AM
I noticed the top name on the community thread changes regularly! What is the criteria? Does this mean the person is/was online? Or is/was active and needs activity?

serraoroxanne
04-03-13, 05:44 PM
Hello! Any one here?

jojopeanut
04-03-13, 06:22 PM
You mean the names at the bottom of the main forum page? I don't understand your question or the last person that comments on a thread then the thread gets pushed up and there name was last there. The bottom of the names on the community members online I don't know mine is first I guess cause it's me and i"m logged in right now I think the rest go alphabetical.

Christiana12345
04-03-13, 08:37 PM
Dont understand your questions.

Christiana12345
04-03-13, 08:38 PM
You mean the names at the bottom of the main forum page? I don't understand your question or the last person that comments on a thread then the thread gets pushed up and there name was last there. The bottom of the names on the community members online I don't know mine is first I guess cause it's me and i"m logged in right now I think the rest go alphabetical.
Note:some people did not let there user name there. They did it in settings

kooky panda
04-03-13, 08:44 PM
I noticed the top name on the community thread changes regularly! What is the criteria? Does this mean the person is/was online? Or is/was active and needs activity?
The in game community board will change and rotate players . The top players are the players that visit and like other boutiques the most.
They usually will have a 4 social rating.

When you visit and like you neighbors, it helps up your social rating and you have a better chance of being on top of the community board.
When you are on the top, more players liking random stores will visit your store, which will give you more likes and more coins/xps.

serraoroxanne
04-05-13, 11:29 AM
Thank you Kooky panda for letting me know my question isn't kooky! I understand!