PDA

View Full Version : error when purchasing gold

tippys28
04-01-13, 04:21 AM
I purchased 250 gold and it went through fine...about an hr later I decided I wanted more and it said purchase failed.....I tryed again about 30 min later and it failed again. When I checked my account I had been charged 3 times. I sent an email to the support but wanted to see if anyone else had this issue and how was it resolved? Thanks in advance for any answers

edolka
04-01-13, 08:29 AM
I purchased 250 gold and it went through fine...about an hr later I decided I wanted more and it said purchase failed.....I tryed again about 30 min later and it failed again. When I checked my account I had been charged 3 times. I sent an email to the support but wanted to see if anyone else had this issue and how was it resolved? Thanks in advance for any answers
Yes, same thing happened to me yesterday. Purchased 250 gold, but after verifying my apple id for the purchase and got back to the app, it told me there was an error and I never received the gold, although I was charged. As I have not been able to contact team lava, I contacted apple, gave them the description of the issue and they agreed to refund me. Team lava has still not responded, and the transaction seems to be pending still, as every time I go to DS app, it keeps asking me for my apple ID!!!!

lanadelgaga
04-01-13, 08:31 AM
I think if you used a different apple Id to download the game and purchase the gold it will keep asking you your ID ^^

Let me find the thread

edolka
04-01-13, 09:06 AM
I think if you used a different apple Id to download the game and purchase the gold it will keep asking you your ID ^^

Let me find the thread

Nope, I only have one apple ID, never changed it, verified with my new device, and I have done purchases in the past, never had an issue. Anyway, was a good push to block in app purchases. Only this apple ID request popping up every time I open the game is quite annoying.

Baraze
04-01-13, 09:54 AM

Email TL your receipts that you were emailed. For things like this they usually respond quickly. But dont let it pass without having it fixed. Get the gold or contact your bank to have it put back into your account.