PDA

View Full Version : Tinker camp or royal chateau?

sluppies
03-31-13, 11:27 PM
Anyone know what we can do with either of these new building? Have been saving for the chateau but wondering if I should get the tinker camp first? Will take much longer but will it be worth it?

justk9188
03-31-13, 11:39 PM
My opinion: Tinker camp come first. It will be your 3rd workshop.
Royal chateau is not ad good as you think.
Someone unlocked Royal chateau, and still regret for doing that.

listh12
04-01-13, 12:02 AM
I prefer Tinker Camp to have first, but it's locked. Anyone know how to unlock this?

maguar
04-01-13, 12:20 AM
I would say that the tinker camp would unlock when you pay 99 trade certificates for it in the royal exchange. This is just my theory - hasn't been proved or disproved.

wassupbaby
04-01-13, 12:43 AM
Just unlocked Royal Chateau - 4 Fancy beam, 4 Fancy block, 3 Superglue required. Compensation is 350 coins / 6 hours with 120 Royal points. After completing goals of royal proof and trade tickets, no new goals yet. Disappionted... If I were you, I would go for Tinker Camp first.

Yeah , go for the camp first even it'll take weeks :S

sluppies
04-01-13, 12:54 AM
Camp it is!! Only another 66 tickets to go....could take a while I'm thinking. Lol

justk9188
04-01-13, 01:10 AM
I wonder if there's a dialog for tinker camp.
For example, Thurston will appear and ask:
"do you know about tinkers, they are good at crafting things, and blah blah blah ..."
Only Thurston doesn't have any role in this update.

sluppies
04-01-13, 01:44 AM
"do you know about tinkers, they are good at crafting things, and blah blah blah ...
Only Thurston doesn't have any role in this update.that would be good. Hope someone gets the camp soon and posts on the forum.

vchanhs
04-01-13, 01:56 AM
"do you know about tinkers, they are good at crafting things, and blah blah blah ..."
Only Thurston doesn't have any role in this update.

That's Old Thomas's job. Thurston's job is to protect me but he seems not living up to expectations. Maybe I should start charging him interest for helping him to pay his bills.

freesiawoods
04-01-13, 06:28 AM
Oh there is a goal to get the proof of ownership for the royal chateau so i thought we should do that first

gertbigone
04-01-13, 06:31 AM
I went for the tinker camp, there's a bit of dialogue(can't remember what was written) and then your asked to place it

gertbigone
04-01-13, 06:35 AM
Forgot to say, it's a cross between a workshop and potion shop. You can make beams, blocks , glues, paste and wisp

rosewaterlily
04-01-13, 07:19 AM
Forgot to say, it's a cross between a workshop and potion shop. You can make beams, blocks , glues, paste and wisp
Thanks! What were the building requirements to build the tinker shop?

gertbigone
04-01-13, 07:43 AM
Thanks! What were the building requirements to build the tinker shop?
There aren't any, you just get asked to place it

wassupbaby
04-01-13, 10:38 AM
Wow , thanks for the info.

loveknots
04-01-13, 11:54 AM
How have you guys gotten so many permits so fast? At my rate it will take months for 99 permits. :(

sluppies
04-01-13, 12:34 PM
Was wondering the same loveknots, I've got 34 up to now and I thought I was doing well. Lol

gertbigone
04-01-13, 01:22 PM
I've been doing the fruit trade as it only takes an hour, mine hasn't upgraded to the 2 hr one. Then I used gems for the last few instead of speeding up dragon breedings lol

wassupbaby
04-01-13, 02:34 PM
You can always buy it with gems so its not a suprise :)
For those cant afford it ( including me) it'll take forever -.- but its good , at least im have sth to do so i cant get bored lol

loveknots
04-01-13, 04:01 PM
I guess if I used all my energy to harvest strawberries and sugar cane. I could do the fruit one over and over. I guess I can devote my energy (literally) to getting my tinker camp. :)

justk9188
04-02-13, 03:15 AM
4 tickets per day means 25 days to get tinker camp :(

jessicaloua423
04-02-13, 06:40 AM
How did you get 4 alicorns? Did you buy them?

parlski
04-02-13, 08:18 AM
has anyone managed to get the tinker camp yet? either by gems or lack of life working the exchange?
I've seen the chateau while it is a beautiful building, I'm also thinking wait for the camp first

midnightmeerkat
04-02-13, 11:54 AM
has anyone managed to get the tinker camp yet? either by gems or lack of life working the exchange?
I've seen the chateau while it is a beautiful building, I'm also thinking wait for the camp first

See post #11

cookiefairey
04-02-13, 06:51 PM
I just got 50 tickets so I am getting the deed to the royal.chateau since there is a goal for it. I will work for more tickets for tinker camp. This growing and harvesting takes all of your energy. So everything else comes last.

gertbigone
04-03-13, 08:07 AM
The Royal chateau requires tickets to upgrade, 10 for the first and 15 for the second.

wassupbaby
04-03-13, 08:42 AM
The Royal chateau requires tickets to upgrade, 10 for the first and 15 for the second.

You even upgrade it ?:D nooo wayy.

parlski
04-03-13, 11:36 AM
See post #11

okay, sorry. I'm such a dope. :). cheers

obama_papa
04-14-13, 01:42 AM
Is it worthwhile to spend 10 tickets on Royal Chateau's upgrading ? Will there be any changes in the structure appearance for the upgrading ?

Baraze
04-14-13, 02:14 AM
Is it worthwhile to spend 10 tickets on Royal Chateau's upgrading ? Will there be any changes in the structure appearance for the upgrading ?

Unless you already have the tinker it isnt. Btw, your name is ****ing me softly.

parlski
04-20-13, 03:40 PM
I'm torn,.. I have 90 tickets and don't know if it's worth getting the tinker camp as its just another resource user, or get the chateau and final expansion permit. perhaps I'll wait for the next update and see if all expands will require permits (which is pants if you ask me)

hmgdanielson
04-20-13, 10:29 PM
Since I've expanded to the max right now and I have a stash of lanterns, my workshops are actually not doing too much. That means the allure of the Tinker Camp isn't that strong (but I need a third kitchen!). I totally opted for the expansion permit and the Chateau (it's kinda cute). I'm bummed that the Chateau requires trade tickets to upgrade - I probably won't upgrade it - but I'm glad I completed the quest.

:)

NayanPrakash
04-20-13, 10:57 PM
I've got the chateau first tooQuite happy with my decision, as I too don't really need am extra workshop right now because all I'm doing is crafting wisps and lanterns for expansion. By the way, did anyone know that you can sell the royal chateau for 10000 coins? I wonder if upon selling it we'll have to get the deed again? Because if we don't have to work for the deed again, then it's quite a profit isn't it, as you only need fancy building things and superglue to build?

blurbie
04-21-13, 01:51 AM
I got the chateau first, then the last expansion, now the tinker camp is almost mine. I wanted them all at the same time but went for the chateau. I figured, get the chateau before the story line made that wretch of a Baron my neighbor. The building is beautiful and I love it. After the tinkers, I can use tickets to upgrade it.

And won't it be fantastic when we can use trade tickets for supplies! Royal and enchanted! Those tickets have been needed for everything else so far.

parlski
04-21-13, 05:21 AM
you're expressing my thoughts exactly. my game enabled OCD makes me want to finish the goals, and I'm not really doing much with my work shoppes at the mo. I think I'll still wait for the update. because I do use my kitchens daily... still torn
cheers

vchanhs
04-21-13, 09:42 PM
I went for the tinker camp and slightly regretted it now. At first it was fun to have a third workshop. Now all workshops are idling as I have insufficient energy to collect resources to keep the workshops occupy. I should have get the chateau first.

bowlfullofcherries
04-22-13, 02:56 AM
I got the chateau first because I was out of space even if I did have enough tickets. I used eighty tickets for the permit and chateau. Now I still need more space. So it's the last permit, then time to save for the camp.

I really miss that one hour fruit trade...

brandonu
04-22-13, 11:37 AM
I got the tinker camp. It's nice to have but not overly useful.

goldensed
04-23-13, 07:11 AM
I just placed my tinker camp today. :-)
I thought I would get a ticket from the trade but didn't. I thought you get a ticket from every exchange in the RE. I think it is a glitch. Did anyone else notice this?

sdwombat
04-23-13, 07:13 AM
I just placed my tinker camp today. :-)
I thought I would get a ticket from the trade but didn't. I thought you get a ticket from every exchange in the RE. I think it is a glitch. Did anyone else notice this?

I didn't get a ticket either, but didn't get one for the deed, or the royal supplies I bought either. Never really expected one I guess.

freesiawoods
04-23-13, 08:02 AM
Got my tinker camp, I don't have room for a chateau yet and have plenty of building, upgrading and expanding to do. Did not desperately need a third workshop but it is handy sometimes. Only thing is the shortage of iron, MS and coal.

mymummy789
04-23-13, 09:11 AM
I am so torn!! I am one ticket away from the chateau, but I still have lots of buildings to upgrade so am thinking I should go for the tinker camp first. Hopefully, by the time I have enough tickets there will be more expansions available!!

elaur
04-23-13, 09:24 AM
I'm thrilled with my tinker camp. I'm very glad I went for it.

wassupbaby
04-23-13, 11:10 AM
Got both tinker camp and royal chateu and im working on upgrading my chateu to lv 5. In order to get a lv 5 chateu , you actually need 119 tickets and it's more than you need for the camp. Lots of work but at least im not bored with the game :)

sdwombat
04-23-13, 11:42 AM
Got both tinker camp and royal chateu and im working on upgrading my chateu to lv 5. In order to get a lv 5 chateu , you actually need 119 tickets and it's more than you need for the camp. Lots of work but at least im not bored with the game :)

Do you have the information on the other levelling requirements? I have info for level 2, but not 3, 4 or 5.

wassupbaby
04-23-13, 12:34 PM
Do you have the information on the other levelling requirements? I have info for level 2, but not 3, 4 or 5.

Lv 3->4 you need : 4 enchanted blocks , 4 enchanted beams , 4 builder's pastes and 20 trade tickets.
Lv 4->5 you need : 6 enchanted blocks , 6 enchanted beams , 4 architect's pastes and 25 trade tickets.
Lv 5 royal chateu gives you 400 RP , 1400 coins /6 hrs.

sdwombat
04-23-13, 01:02 PM
Lv 3->4 you need : 4 enchanted blocks , 4 enchanted beams , 4 builder's pastes and 20 trade tickets.
Lv 4->5 you need : 6 enchanted blocks , 6 enchanted beams , 4 architect's pastes and 25 trade tickets.
Lv 5 royal chateu gives you 400 RP , 1400 coins /6 hrs.

Awesome. Thanks for posting this :)

wassupbaby
04-23-13, 03:24 PM
My chateu was at lv 3 and i was saving my tickets in case of need for new update but a part of me wanted to use it to upgrade. So when i saw your question i spent it right away on upgrading my chateu, no more saving :S

midnightmeerkat
04-23-13, 04:03 PM

I love how these things take a while to do, its giving me something to work on while waiting for the next update... The royal exchange is my favourite building now