PDA

View Full Version : Missing items

sakura1771
03-31-13, 09:26 PM
Hi, I was just wondering why I don't have certain items in my list of items to purchase, but I have seen them in other people's homes at lower levels than me. For instance, the double ******d blue bed & the small collection of shells. Any ideas anyone? Am I missing something? Help! Ty!

Sakura

VampyQueenB
04-05-13, 06:23 AM
Me too. Like Copper color tub..but sorry I don't know y either. Wondering same thing!

jumama29
04-05-13, 06:43 PM
Me too like the small red tables, red ottoman, green side tables, iron beds, etc.

sakura1771
04-07-13, 06:07 AM
I found the shells as a goal completion. But I can't imagine a bed or a tub or even side tables being a prize for a goal. I also don't see the things we are looking for in any of my goals. I just saw the copper tub and I want one, too! I got the iron twin beds with pink pillows (if that is what you are referring to) very early on in the game. I think they were my first purchases. Does everyone just get different items depending on when they started or something? Any help anyone can give us would be grat! Thanks.

sakura1771
04-07-13, 10:11 AM
Oh, I see the iron bed now, too. I don't have it either, and other people at my level have it. This is really lousy!

0409xxx
04-28-13, 06:39 PM
Hi I want to know how to send a permit and where Can I Get the materiales for the sacare crow?