PDA

View Full Version : Sellling (newbie)

zan5
03-31-13, 07:15 PM
I am new to this game, so sorry if this is a silly question.
Just wondering what happens if you sell a dragon? Is it worth it? e.g. If I paid 50 gold for it, does that mean I will be paid 50 gold?
I am reluctant to press sell to find out, because in Treasure Story, nothing happens when you sell, you lose the item and you don't get anything in return!!

NouraMoh
03-31-13, 07:17 PM
You bought it with gold ?!!!!
DO NOT press sell

funnyrandomness5112
03-31-13, 07:19 PM
In dragon Story, Say you bought a Life Dragon for 50 Gold, if you sold it, you would get 100 Coins in return, (Don't buy Common dragons for Gold)

NouraMoh
03-31-13, 07:21 PM
Oh wait
50 gold means its a common dragon
Why would you waste gold on that ?!!!

funnyrandomness5112
03-31-13, 07:21 PM
Oh wait
50 gold means its a common dragon
Why would you waste gold on that ?!!!

50 Gold Is A Life Dragon...

NouraMoh
03-31-13, 07:23 PM
Zan5
Sweetie
Common dragons are pests
You'll get them all in no time
You will be sick of them
No more buying with gold
Ok luv ?!
Just have fun breeding them :)

Good luck

NouraMoh
03-31-13, 07:24 PM
50 Gold Is A Life Dragon...

And Fruitful
And Firestorm
And Mist

funnyrandomness5112
03-31-13, 07:27 PM
And Fruitful
And Firestorm
And Mist

So Common DragonS :) DONT BUY THEM AND WASTE YOUR GOLD... IF yoou are going to buy a dragon, buy a Diamond Dragon......

zan5
03-31-13, 07:43 PM
So I shouldn't buy them in the first place, but should I sell them???
Do you get 100 coins for any dragon you sell?
(I'm still trying to get the hang of breeding and seem to be getting some double ups?!)

funnyrandomness5112
03-31-13, 07:44 PM
So I shouldn't buy them in the first place, but should I sell them???
Do you get 100 coins for any dragon you sell?
(I'm still trying to get the hang of breeding and seem to be getting some double ups?!)

If you breed a Life Dragon and Keep it, And you breed another, you can sell the other... do you get what I am saying?

zan5
03-31-13, 08:02 PM
Ok, thanks.
Keep one and sell the rest!
And above all, don't buy common dragons!!!

moostermine
03-31-13, 08:05 PM
Ok, thanks.
Keep one and sell the rest!
And above all, don't buy common dragons!!!

But if you have extra space in your habitats, it wouldn't hurt to keep them until you need the space for new ones. Even if you don't increase their level, they make you some money.

funnyrandomness5112
03-31-13, 08:06 PM
But if you have extra space in your habitats, it wouldn't hurt to keep them until you need the space for new ones. Even if you don't increase their level, they make you some money.

And If you are iOS @ lvl 4 you can trade them... :)

kwhales
04-01-13, 03:03 AM
If you are iOS, get the crafting and spell shops. Then trade you unwanted duplicates. If you start to get to many, sell them. The only dragons you buy are single element ones, fire, forest, air and light and that is with coins. Do not buy any others. They are breedable. Check here for breeding advice or ask a neighbor before thinking about using gold.

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 04:37 AM
If you just started then never sell a dragon until you get a new dragon and have no room for it.

I keep one of each dragon, if I get another dragon and don't have room for it then I sell it if t's common. If it's rare or super rare I make room for it so I can trade it.

Never buy a dragon! What is the point? You can get most by breeding and that is the whole point of the game. I don't agree with buying dragons, unless it's for coins and not gold... use your gold to buy an extra nest or a gold habitat, the ones that holds 4 dragons.