PDA

View Full Version : True Proof of Love - Help!

bloorbz
03-31-13, 07:00 PM
HI there,

While trying to complete the True Proof of Love goal, the love shack won't let me build either the serenade walls or the serenade towers as it says my "inventory is full".

Now, I just sold two Lantern Spires and a few stone walls, but that doesn't seem to cut it. Does anyone know what I can do to make space for this goal?

Thanks a whole lot in advance,

maj1977
03-31-13, 09:39 PM
You should just have to sell off some walls. Make sure your selling them and not just putting them in storage. Maybe try force closing the game and restarting it to see if it works.

bloorbz
03-31-13, 10:52 PM
You should just have to sell off some walls. Make sure your selling them and not just putting them in storage. Maybe try force closing the game and restarting it to see if it works.

I already "sold two Lantern Spires and a few stone walls", and it's still doing the same. Also, I tried closing and restarting the game, but it made no difference.

Any other ideas?

vchanhs
03-31-13, 11:20 PM
Lantern Spires don't count towards your wall count. They count as royal buildings. You sure you sold a few stone walls instead of storing them? Alternatively is to sell your small towers instead.

PikaSquirrel
04-02-13, 02:05 PM
You should check out this thread:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46420-Serenade-Walls-Inventory-Full