PDA

View Full Version : Cannot visit stormie's island

nylear13
03-31-13, 06:27 PM
Anyone having trouble visiting stormie's island? I can visit my other neighbours just fine, but every time I try to visit stormy my game would just force quit by itself. Only started happening the past 2 days, I don't remember if there was any updates prior to this problem

Delforce
03-31-13, 07:08 PM
Hi, saw ur post so I went and tried to visit stormie. I had no problems visiting. I had already played with his dragons earlier so don't know if that's a problem. Have you tried deleting then reinstalling game?

miget411
03-31-13, 07:20 PM
I am on Kindle and I have not been able to visit Stormie for about 2 or 3 days.

nylear13
03-31-13, 07:25 PM
Hi, saw ur post so I went and tried to visit stormie. I had no problems visiting. I had already played with his dragons earlier so don't know if that's a problem. Have you tried deleting then reinstalling game?

No I haven't thought of doing that, seems like too much trouble for a small problem :/ but maybe I'll try it later if the problem persists. May I ask if u're on ios? Miget411 seems to be having the same problem as me and I'm on android

I am on Kindle and I have not been able to visit Stormie for about 2 or 3 days.

Delforce
03-31-13, 07:27 PM
Yes I'm on iOS.
Have you tried sending a map request to stormie? Wonder if that will work. If it doesn't then that issue needs to be placed on bug section thingie for sure.

nylear13
03-31-13, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure about that, the last time I requested maps from stormy was before this problem and I'm still in the midst of expanding. But I'll be sure to try again once this current expansion is done. Sounds like it's an android problem so far

purplespire
04-01-13, 07:12 AM
I have this problem too, I deleted and re installed. Went to Stormies Park and the game forced closed on me again!

jrodt333
04-01-13, 07:30 AM
I believe the problem is that Android and Kindle cannot load him anymore for whatever reason. I have the same problem on Android, but not iOS. The only change is that he has a Moon egg and a Mythic Maze with the Mythic dragons in it though.

nylear13
04-01-13, 07:53 AM
I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, still force closing :/ oh well, I just wanted to see if there were anything new on the island. guess I'll just not visit stormy anymore

Cotton_candyLOVER
04-01-13, 08:43 AM
Don't know if this will help but I'm on iOS and I don't seem to have a problem

Cotton_candyLOVER
04-01-13, 08:43 AM
I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, still force closing :/ oh well, I just wanted to see if there were anything new on the island. guess I'll just not visit stormy anymore

Try emailing support. Might take a while but they fix glitches and lags like this

28ricj
04-01-13, 09:12 AM
I have this problem too but I am on android

vcames
04-01-13, 10:15 AM
I think that's happen to all non ios that tried to visit ios player. These ios player has the new "dragon quest" and whenever they sent their dragon on a quest, the non ios player will get a force close... Happened to me with some ios player and once their dragon done with the quest I can visit them again...

[S8] Elsa
04-01-13, 10:33 AM
Thank you for the report! We'll look into this.

Cutbow
04-01-13, 11:43 AM
Crashing before arrival to Stormies Park:

Android Model VS8040 4G, version 4.04
Package version 1.0.7.2
Exception class name java.lang.NullPointerException
Line number 85

QueenAssassin21
04-01-13, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure about that, the last time I requested maps from stormy was before this problem and I'm still in the midst of expanding. But I'll be sure to try again once this current expansion is done. Sounds like it's an android problem so far

I'm a Android user & I can visit/request from Stormie. So it's not a Android problem. :-)

OKJOoi
04-01-13, 12:36 PM
Me too...the app is stopped when trying to visit Stormie's Park.

miget411
04-01-13, 06:02 PM
This has been fixed. It was posted in the Game Crashing thread.

nylear13
04-01-13, 06:16 PM
Yes the issue has been fixed, I just visited stormie with no problem. thanks pony :)

topherocious
04-01-13, 06:53 PM
He seems to be missing some dragons.