PDA

View Full Version : My Royal Exchange has disappeared.

MissMaru
03-31-13, 06:22 PM
I am running iOS 5 something (the last one it will let me) on an iPad 1. I just completed the requirements for the Royal Exchange. I told it to build and I got the poof. The building is there, I can click on it and see my options and any time remaining in a transaction, but the building itself is invisible. I tried rotating the unit, and rebooting - no go. Any ideas?

maguar
04-01-13, 12:14 AM
Can you place it in storage and then put it back out?

MrsGeri
06-23-15, 08:15 AM
I know this thread is rather old, but I am trying to figure out what the heck is going on with my royal exchange. It disappeared. It's not that the building is invisible either, it's gone. I checked storage and there is no sign if it there either. Does anyone have any suggestions here?

SpiritWind00
06-24-15, 01:02 AM
I know this thread is rather old, but I am trying to figure out what the heck is going on with my royal exchange. It disappeared. It's not that the building is invisible either, it's gone. I checked storage and there is no sign if it there either. Does anyone have any suggestions here?
Couple of things to check:

1. Can you see it available in the Market for purchase? If you can, you may have accidentally sold it.
2. Have you done a reinstall? Try that. All progress is saved on the TL server, so you delete the app and get your game back. Login procedure in the Hub if you get stuck.
3. Do you use multi devices? If you use android and iOS together then that could also be a reason why it's gone walkabouts.
4. If you force close your game (so you get the loading screen) that could also fix it.

Let us know how you get on trying some of these options. Good luck!

Edit: I've gone and had a look at your place... Was it next to your library top of screen?