PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Coal?!

laVirtualCloset
03-31-13, 04:09 PM
Loving the update but my coal drop rate over the past few days has declined significantly. With my quest for trade tickets, i've been using it a lot less yet my balance is really low. Rock cropping and iron ore don't yield the same coal output it use to. Has anyone else noticed a difference.

chrisukrules
06-01-13, 07:43 AM
I've noticed it alright! Trying to expand to Sabina aswell-lots of wisp lanterns mean lots of wisps! And lots of wisps means COAL! Ahhhh

bbarra
06-01-13, 10:49 AM
I've noticed it alright! Trying to expand to Sabina aswell-lots of wisp lanterns mean lots of wisps! And lots of wisps means COAL! Ahhhh

I don't understand. I've always been maxed on coal and so tired of crafting wisps just to get rid of it. Never seems to get below 94 and I mostly just collect from mines. I do the roc outcroppings because I can't get enough stone. Wish we could trade. Maybe that's something TL could think about..kinda like you used to be able to request materials from your neighbors from the "BUILD" screen.

ashleighncurrie
06-01-13, 10:56 AM
A coal mine is needed in the new update

RotomGuy
06-01-13, 12:17 PM
Maybe they could add a new recipe in the forge. 10 wood for 8 coal.

Baraze
06-01-13, 12:37 PM
I just got two wisps from the mines, but I agree we need a way to get more coal. We can craft jewels, mithril, and a bunch of other things in the forge. It would be amazing if we could craft coal too. I don't know how I was able to expand so quickly the past month. But now that I'm focusing in adventures, I need the wisps. And they're difficult to produce.

turtle805
06-01-13, 12:38 PM
Never had a problem getting enough coal. Now wood always seems to be scarce.

newzealander
06-01-13, 06:33 PM
Until the last 2 days, I would have wondered what you were talking about, since I always seemed to get reasonable coal drops from my mines. But with 2 collections from mines with no coal at all, and several with just one piece, I have to agree with you. Where has all the coal gone??!

angela3737
06-02-13, 06:37 AM
I'm constantly out of coal to even with the 4 mines ..I use 15 energy each time to collect outcrop for it ..would love to be able to request it from neighbors ..didn't even realize that was a feature removed ...maybe they will bring back ..need coal mine soo bad