PDA

View Full Version : I Think I Might Cry

StarSpangledShay
03-31-13, 03:08 PM
After trying again and again for Passion Dragon last night I FINALLY got a 16 hour breed time between my Right and Left Heart Dragons. I was beyond excited! I waited all day for that little baby to finish then I click on it and.... Wait for it...

It was a CHARM DRAGON!!

I got fooled the day before April Fool's.
Thanks for the prank. Not cool >.< haha

lollipop_rp
03-31-13, 03:33 PM
Try aiming for another dragon and then come back to this...
I tell myself sometimes ,"let that night Dragon rest"
Lol gl

DragonTan1
03-31-13, 03:36 PM
How did you get Charm with red and blue combo?! I got Passion first try before after having a break from stupid Fireworks.

lollipop_rp
03-31-13, 03:38 PM
You got a point!
Starspangled, were you trying for Cupid and in mistake said passion?

DragonTan1
03-31-13, 03:46 PM
You got a point!
Starspangled, were you trying for Cupid and in mistake said passion?

I got a second Cupid today, Mythic + Poison lol I was trying for Medusa -_-

riisak
03-31-13, 04:17 PM
Well, she said she bread left heart and right heart. Doesn't matter what she was going for, if those are the two dragons she bread.

Charm shouldn't be possible, wtf is this...

riisak
03-31-13, 04:20 PM
Left heart and right heart breeding seems super rigged.

I mean, All the dragons you have a chance to get from it are RARE (Except passion, which is Super rare).

But I have gotten 7 magic dragons, out of 7 tries. And when I tried last month, I got 6 magic dragons and 2 left heart dragons, out of 8 tries.

WHY is magic dragon so common if every possibility is rare?! it's not fair. ):

midnightmeerkat
03-31-13, 04:25 PM
The left and right hearted dragons also have purple and pink in their colours so a charm would be a possibility....... Wouldn't it?

DragonTan1
03-31-13, 04:31 PM
Left heart and right heart breeding seems super rigged.

I mean, All the dragons you have a chance to get from it are RARE (Except passion, which is Super rare).

But I have gotten 7 magic dragons, out of 7 tries. And when I tried last month, I got 6 magic dragons and 2 left heart dragons, out of 8 tries.

WHY is magic dragon so common if every possibility is rare?! it's not fair. ):

I didn't know Passion was super rare but I got on my 1st try so I thought it was just rare... Magic is common!! It says rare but that's a lie!

The left and right hearted dragons also have purple and pink in their colours so a charm would be a possibility....... Wouldn't it?

Yeah I thought that, but I've never heard it was possible to get with RH & LH. Still, it doesn't sound right.

kurebiz
03-31-13, 04:39 PM
Charm is not a possible outcome! Maybe bug, unless topic starter used wrong dragons by mistake (unlikely) x.x

And I agree. Magic is common!

accisse
03-31-13, 04:41 PM
I've never gotten a charm from breeding LH and RH. And believe me, I've tried it far too many times.

hamadrys
03-31-13, 05:02 PM
Why wouldn't it be possible ?
RH and LH are both red and blue.
2 red and 2 blue elements. Charm is purple (1 red + 1 blue) and red (1 red).

kurebiz
03-31-13, 05:22 PM
Why wouldn't it be possible ?
RH and LH are both red and blue.
2 red and 2 blue elements. Charm is purple (1 red + 1 blue) and red (1 red).

I don't think it works like that. If red and blue combines. That would be magic. It wouldn't combine with red to get charm. Unless they changed the breeding rules again.

hamadrys
03-31-13, 05:34 PM
I know it was far fetched, just trying to make sense of all that. Lots of bugs in the breedings lately...

kwhales
03-31-13, 05:41 PM
You shouldn't be able to get charm from left and right heart breeding. You would get magic, but not charm since none of the parents had purple as an element. Yes, their base elements create purple, but you shouldn't make purple, then a purple element dragon. Weird, pink and black are splitting, now colors are combining and forming new fails. Wonder if this has happened to anyone else.

kwhales
03-31-13, 05:43 PM
After trying again and again for Passion Dragon last night I FINALLY got a 16 hour breed time between my Right and Left Heart Dragons. I was beyond excited! I waited all day for that little baby to finish then I click on it and.... Wait for it...

It was a CHARM DRAGON!!

I got fooled the day before April Fool's.
Thanks for the prank. Not cool >.< haha

You might want to email support. You really shouldn't have gotten charm. Maybe it was a glitch and they can fix it or explain why it happened.

StarSpangledShay
03-31-13, 07:11 PM
Charm is not a possible outcome! Maybe bug, unless topic starter used wrong dragons by mistake (unlikely) x.x

And I agree. Magic is common!

I definitely posted it correctly. I bred RH and LH and got Charm. I know because I screamed in excitement and then wanted to throw my iPad after Charm, not Passion, appeared in my nest. I tried the combo again and now I'm breeding another Magic. Maybe it bugged on me. Idk all I know is it made me sad lol

You shouldn't be able to get charm from left and right heart breeding. You would get magic, but not charm since none of the parents had purple as an element. Yes, their base elements create purple, but you shouldn't make purple, then a purple element dragon. Weird, pink and black are splitting, now colors are combining and forming new fails. Wonder if this has happened to anyone else.

I thought the same exact thing. I can only hope that it doesn't happen to anyone else. It's a major mood ****er lol

StarSpangledShay
03-31-13, 07:12 PM
You might want to email support. You really shouldn't have gotten charm. Maybe it was a glitch and they can fix it or explain why it happened.

I shall do that! I didn't think it was possible but I wasn't sure if they expanded the possible breeding out comes or if I had glitched. By what everyone is saying though I'm thinking I glitched x.x

nbella1414
03-31-13, 08:33 PM
I could never get passion from left and right. I got it by breeding 2 diamonds. Go figure.

jovanisto
03-31-13, 08:39 PM
Passion was one of the most difficult dragon to get for me - after the diamond which i still don't have, and the elf which took me 6 weeks. Finally got it last week, i could have cried of joy myself ! Indeed how could it be a charm ? This si mot even a possible outcome. Talk about April's fool !

Baraze
03-31-13, 08:59 PM
I got my passion from two diamonds. Due to my space issue I ended up selling left/right hearts and the passion. To me, they were useless since they gave all they could and would.

StarSpangledShay
04-05-13, 05:53 PM
Just a head's up!
After my mishap with that glitch and no reply from support I finally have a passion dragon in my nest :)
Yay!!

alphaiceman
04-05-13, 05:57 PM
I tried for a passion for 5 weeks straight. I got tired for getting magics, especially since I got burned out on 20 hrs breeding my Anubis. Still no passion so congrats.