PDA

View Full Version : Other Lava games goal

journeysmom
03-31-13, 12:37 PM
I currently have a goal of the "Slots" game, and obtain level 13. I really hate the Slots game, and am wondering how much longer it will go on. (will I get another goal to achieve an even higher level)?

I sure wish we could skip these "other Lava game goals" if we wanted. I would install some of the other games and play, but wanted to wait and see if installing some of the other games became a "goal," as the jewel reward is pretty nice with the other Lava games that I have installed as a part of a goal.

TIA

rengirl1978
03-31-13, 01:00 PM
I have a goal for Sudoku which is to play 15 games... but the Sudoku doesn't let me know how many games I have played! I hope I am close to 15 by now! O.o

midnightmeerkat
03-31-13, 01:21 PM
I currently have a goal of the "Slots" game, and obtain level 13. I really hate the Slots game, and am wondering how much longer it will go on. (will I get another goal to achieve an even higher level)?

I sure wish we could skip these "other Lava game goals" if we wanted. I would install some of the other games and play, but wanted to wait and see if installing some of the other games became a "goal," as the jewel reward is pretty nice with the other Lava games that I have installed as a part of a goal.

TIA

Yes, most of the other games at some stage will become a goal to download and play them.....

kinglara501
03-31-13, 02:58 PM
I havent had a download goal for ages.

Dont have the sudoku game.

midnightmeerkat
03-31-13, 03:14 PM
I havent had a download goal for ages.

Dont have the sudoku game.

I have done most of the download ones.... I haven't seen sudoku either, or solitaire

loveknots
04-01-13, 01:02 PM
Does anyone know if 1 spin equals 1xp in slots or is it based on how much money your betting? It is taking forever to level up in it.

midnightmeerkat
04-01-13, 01:11 PM
Does anyone know if 1 spin equals 1xp in slots or is it based on how much money your betting? It is taking forever to level up in it.

Experience is based on how much you bet

tipsister
04-01-13, 01:15 PM
The slots took forever but yes, level 13 is the end of the goal. Thank goodness. I couldn't take much more.

journeysmom
04-01-13, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the replies! I did finally figure out that the exp is money based, but run out if money so often that it is taking forever to get through it. I will be grateful when I finally get through it! Hoping the next download is more fun!

stormidwombat
04-01-13, 04:00 PM
Sudoku game is a pain. Did the first challenge which was to get to 15 games and now the nasty baron wants me to do 40 games!

The word search game was quick to complete. There was another game, I forget each one where you could close a game and restart and that counted as one turn - ran quickly though that one!!

koiju
04-01-13, 11:23 PM
The slots took forever but yes, level 13 is the end of the goal. Thank goodness. I couldn't take much more.

Bad news - my next goal was for Level 17! It's auto spinning right now - sigh!

cctarbucks
04-02-13, 11:19 AM
Sudoku game is a pain. Did the first challenge which was to get to 15 games and now the nasty baron wants me to do 40 games!

The word search game was quick to complete. There was another game, I forget each one where you could close a game and restart and that counted as one turn - ran quickly though that one!!

That was the solitaire game

But yes, it's very fustrating to keep playing when I don't know how many games I've played!

tipsister
04-02-13, 11:45 AM
Bad news - my next goal was for Level 17! It's auto spinning right now - sigh!

Oh that's awful! I just checked again and I didn't have anything after 13. I couldn't have handled any more.

luna1001
04-02-13, 09:34 PM
I had a goal to install a game, it said I had 7 days remaining yesterday, but today the goal was gone. I wonder why they put 7 day limit of they are just going to remove it anyway before you have a chance to download it ��

luna1001
04-02-13, 09:36 PM
Oops I mean, *if they are going to remove it anyway

Anyuszko
04-03-13, 02:09 AM
I was lucky, won a huge amount of money (like $30.000) in a spin, then I could reach lvl 13 in a hour. Still like $25.000 left, but I dont play more with slots, coz for me it is a pointless game.

stormidwombat
04-04-13, 07:43 AM
That was the solitaire game

But yes, it's very fustrating to keep playing when I don't know how many games I've played!

you are right. I finally completed the sudoku, can't say that I enjoyed it. Now we can craft gems in the exchange it will be interesting to see how many more game challenges there are.

kellabella83
04-04-13, 02:22 PM

TIA

I was wondering the same thing. Since this is the only way I can earn more gems and coins. So are you guys saying if you download the other "Lava" games they will eventually become goals?

stormidwombat
04-05-13, 09:01 AM
I was wondering the same thing. Since this is the only way I can earn more gems and coins. So are you guys saying if you download the other "Lava" games they will eventually become goals?

You will get the goal. The baron will challenge you to something. Download the game, and then he'll tell you to get to a certain level on the downloaded game, once you get to that level he'll rewards you with some gems.

In other words, wait for the goal and then download it.

laVirtualCloset
04-05-13, 10:14 AM
This morning i got a goal to download Bingo. After reaching level 2, i received 30 gems. Next goal is to reach level 7.

maguar
04-05-13, 07:54 PM
While TL does provide users with an opportunity to try other games, iOS users do not get gems for downloading or reaching certain levels. There are other goals that provide gems but they are unrelated.

journeysmom
04-06-13, 05:10 AM
While TL does provide users with an opportunity to try other games, iOS users do not get gems for downloading or reaching certain levels. There are other goals that provide gems but they are unrelated.

I am really sure I have gotten gems for downloading games and reaching certain levels. Typically for me, it is the initial game loading that gives the best gems though....I play on an iPad.

CottageRose
04-06-13, 05:53 AM
A think there is a distinction that needs to be made in how it works. If I recall correctly, after completing the goal for the other TL game, that quest does not itself give gems. You get a new quest after completing the goal which then drops gems.

journeysmom
04-06-13, 11:53 AM
A think there is a distinction that needs to be made in how it works. If I recall correctly, after completing the goal for the other TL game, that quest does not itself give gems. You get a new quest after completing the goal which then drops gems.

Ah, yes you are correct. The "second" goal (in Slots for example) was, once the other Lava game "goal" was compete, was to collect from any coin building, and THAT is when the gems came! I wondered why the secondary goal...maybe some legal issue?

sweetstuff525
04-06-13, 12:16 PM
Ah, yes you are correct. The "second" goal (in Slots for example) was, once the other Lava game "goal" was compete, was to collect from any coin building, and THAT is when the gems came! I wondered why the secondary goal...maybe some legal issue?
You are correct

maguar
04-06-13, 08:22 PM

I'm now closing this thread.