PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what this egg...

QueenAssassin21
03-31-13, 10:17 AM
will be??

I'm really excited to see what this egg will become, I still have a bit of time to wait for it to be ready but people have been writing on my wall saying nice egg on nest, sounding to me like they know what it is etc.:D

Its red/blue and green. Sorry for the lack of information but I've not been playing DS for long 7 cant upload a picture.:mad:

The two breeds were: Wild Dragon and Water Dragon???

Any Ideas, please say or if you wish to add me to see for yourself, please do and you can delete me afterwords.

Thanks.

OKJOoi
03-31-13, 10:37 AM
will be??

I'm really excited to see what this egg will become, I still have a bit of time to wait for it to be ready but people have been writing on my wall saying nice egg on nest, sounding to me like they know what it is etc.:D

Its red/blue and green. Sorry for the lack of information but I've not been playing DS for long 7 cant upload a picture.:mad:

The two breeds were: Wild Dragon and Water Dragon???

Any Ideas, please say or if you wish to add me to see for yourself, please do and you can delete me afterwords.

Thanks.

If the egg has a green tail at the center of the egg,it is super rare Mermaid dragon.:)

QueenAssassin21
03-31-13, 10:54 AM
Yes, it has a green swirl thing in the middle of it.

QueenAssassin21
03-31-13, 10:56 AM
....Mermaid dragon sounds good, cant wait for it to hatch.

Thanks for the information. :)

OKJOoi
03-31-13, 10:59 AM
....Mermaid dragon sounds good, cant wait for it to hatch.

Thanks for the information. :)

You're welcome.Congrats!:)

QueenAssassin21
03-31-13, 11:03 AM
Thanks. I've also just googled the Mermaid Dragon to see if it would show me a picture to compare it to mine and it is indeed a Mermaid Dragon. :-)

OKJOoi
03-31-13, 11:13 AM
Thanks. I've also just googled the Mermaid Dragon to see if it would show me a picture to compare it to mine and it is indeed a Mermaid Dragon. :-)

You can checkout a sticky thread named 'Dragon Story Game Guide' for the complete list of the dragon eggs.

QueenAssassin21
03-31-13, 12:10 PM
You can checkout a sticky thread named 'Dragon Story Game Guide' for the complete list of the dragon eggs.

Ah, thanks. Will have a look. :-)