PDA

View Full Version : Why do I lose gems without clicking the purchasing energy button?

gwcastle
03-30-13, 10:29 PM
This happened twice to me today. The first time I was beating a troll at the up corner on my ipad screen and a message jumped out saying "your energy is increased by 10". I thought I accidentally clicked the energy purchase button and used 20 gems. But it happened again tonight when I was beating a beast. This time I am pretty sure I didn't click the purchase energy button because the beast was at the bottom of the screen. I lost a lot of gems. Did someone Jane similar problems recently?

sabahatmalik
04-02-13, 05:24 PM
I have also lost many gems by double taping accidentally so many times.

sabahatmalik
04-02-13, 05:25 PM
I need my gems back ����

midnightmeerkat
04-02-13, 06:10 PM
You do not get your gems back for accidental button pushes.... If you are low on energy when you beat up the beast when the energy runs out you will get a popup at the bottom of the screen with a buy energy for gems message... I got caught quite a few times this way when I started playing this game .... Now I watch my energy levels like a hawk!

crunchyrollwrap
04-03-13, 09:50 AM
I discovered its a bug in the game. It's been happening with items you just started making cooking growing.
I verified this by making lemonade. Than one very slow tsp to check time. It auto finished taking gems. No pop up. Nothing. Noticed gems were going this week and that's odd because so many. Three times this week. I'm a seasoned player and understand tapping fast. But line I said it was odd it has been happening so much in just this week. So I verified
This. So do not check on time for any items you just started cooking growing. And try not to collect anything close to them for a few hours. I do hope they get this fixed soon.

sabahatmalik
04-03-13, 09:58 AM
You do not get your gems back for accidental button pushes.... If you are low on energy when you beat up the beast when the energy runs out you will get a popup at the bottom of the screen with a buy energy for gems message... I got caught quite a few times this way when I started playing this game .... Now I watch my energy levels like a hawk!
I know but I am expressing my feelings

preshusplace
04-03-13, 10:44 PM
This really exasperates me! I have lost over a hundred gems by accidentally clicking on the finish early button. They should do something about that - like add another pop-up to confirm that you want today gems to finish early. Now I spend them as fast as I can since I know I'm gonna lose them anyway!

wassupbaby
04-04-13, 01:40 AM
Agh , you must be one of the earlier players . I want 40 energy too !!!! :(
Btw : when i first started playing CS, i felt into many gems trap too but eventually i get used to it and now im verry careful with the game.

midnightmeerkat
04-04-13, 02:20 AM
Agh , you must be one of the earlier players . I want 40 energy too !!!! :(
Btw : when i first started playing CS, i felt into many gems trap too but eventually i get used to it and now im verry careful with the game.
Yes I downloaded the game without getting any gems or gold bars on another TL game because it looked interesting and now it is by far my fav TL game

brandonu
04-04-13, 07:21 AM
The only time I fall into gem traps is when the game lags when I try to navigate around the kingdom.

LoveLife1X
04-04-13, 07:46 AM
I had a similar problem today twice. My gems are disappearing in BS. I haven't done anything. When I logged on they were gone. I lost 3 gems so far.

fondants
04-04-13, 08:04 AM
I found a way to combat most of the gem traps in ios, detailed here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone-Gem-Confirmation&p=583353&viewfull=1#post583353