PDA

View Full Version : Rare fruit trade: 1 ticket instead of 5 ones.

justk9188
03-30-13, 08:29 PM
Many players shocked to get 1 ticket after finishing rare fruit trade.
I wonder why ?

maguar
03-30-13, 09:21 PM
From what I've read the five you got when it upgraded was a bonus for upgrading it not what you get for the trade

BiggerBubbles
03-30-13, 10:08 PM
I only have 'Fruit Trade'. Presume 'Rare Fruit Trade' is an upgrade. Probably a stupid question, but how do you upgrade these trades, do you have to do one of each, or so many of the same one. Also, if you do upgrade, do you still have the option to do the original?

midnightmeerkat
03-30-13, 10:14 PM
I only have 'Fruit Trade'. Presume 'Rare Fruit Trade' is an upgrade. Probably a stupid question, but how do you upgrade these trades, do you have to do one of each, or so many of the same one. Also, if you do upgrade, do you still have the option to do the original?

There seem to be at least a couple of random triggers for the fruit trade to upgrade ... On one of my games it upgraded after I had completed 5 fruit trades. On my other game I got no upgrade after 7 fruit trades but it did upgrade when I collected a glimmerbulb from the purple cow. Once it upgrades you no longer have the 1 hour fruit trade.... It turns into a 2 hour one. (I would have preferred to have kept the 1 hour trade personally.

maguar
03-30-13, 10:15 PM
From what's been reported you need to do 5 fruit trades and then collect a glimmerbulb (from the magic garden, purple cow or as a crop). Once the trade is upgraded you no longer have the original.

midnightmeerkat
03-30-13, 10:20 PM
From what's been reported you need to do 5 fruit trades and then collect a glimmerbulb (from the magic garden, purple cow or as a crop). Once the trade is upgraded you no longer have the original.

On one of my games I only collected from the fruit trade, no glimmerbulb.

midnightmeerkat
03-30-13, 10:23 PM
Maguar, on the other game when the upgrade was triggered by collecting the glimmerbulb from the purple cow I had previously harvested a glimmerbulb with no upgrade triggered and I had already done at least 7 fruit trades

BiggerBubbles
03-30-13, 10:42 PM
As soon as I posted my original question I went back on the game and saw a posting by Maguar on a neighbours wall. So harvested the 2 GLimmerbulbs I had growing (because they are kind of pretty). I don't know if this will trigger it as I am full on GB. I agree, I would rather it remained the 1 hr trade especially if you only get the 1 ticket. That would be a bit of a ripoff to upgrade and get less reward. So will see if I have triggered it. What fruit does the rare fruit trade require?

justk9188
03-30-13, 10:51 PM
Hmm, thanks Maguar.
I like the normal fruit trade than rare one.

wassupbaby
03-30-13, 10:58 PM
As soon as I posted my original question I went back on the game and saw a posting by Maguar on a neighbours wall. So harvested the 2 GLimmerbulbs I had growing (because they are kind of pretty). I don't know if this will trigger it as I am full on GB. I agree, I would rather it remained the 1 hr trade especially if you only get the 1 ticket. That would be a bit of a ripoff to upgrade and get less reward. So will see if I have triggered it. What fruit does the rare fruit trade require?

40 strawberries 3 sugar 25 glimmerbulbs. It takes 2 hrs and the reward is 10 energy. But since i want to collect trade tickets as fast as i could,i dont like the upgrade. Now i also have to grow glimmerbulb and it takes 8 hrs -.-

rosewaterlily
03-30-13, 11:19 PM
Meat delivery >> rare fruit trade. Same time and outcome, but <75 energies spent collecting the 75 meat items since multiples come out of the hatcheries/stables, whereas with rare fruit trade you must spend ~83 energies to harvest crops and make the sugar and collect that, not to mention count what you're planting and what's in your inventory to have the correct ratio of fruits.

laVirtualCloset
03-31-13, 05:11 PM
Meat delivery >> rare fruit trade. Same time and outcome, but <75 energies spent collecting the 75 meat items since multiples come out of the hatcheries/stables, whereas with rare fruit trade you must spend ~83 energies to harvest crops and make the sugar and collect that, not to mention count what you're planting and what's in your inventory to have the correct ratio of fruits.

That's true but i've found that i have to balance the two since i'm still going Explore Dark Cave adventures and you need to allocate 25 roast chickens for the dinner. Even though i keep a surplus, you have to continue cooking the meal at some point so u don't run out.

Vinternatt
04-01-13, 02:17 PM
Total nonsense.
An upgrade is supposed to be positive, this just makes everything harder and worse.
Why are we getting punished for playing more?

I was happy with the update so far but this nonsense ruined it for me.

I am supposed to waste 75 energies to get 10 energies back and 1 ticket where I had a better ratio before?
Meh.

rengirl1978
04-01-13, 08:46 PM
I only got 1 ticket from the rare fruit trade too. On my first trade and all after. Also the other one that said you get 5 trade tickets... Meat or troll or something only gave/gives 1 ticket.

midnightmeerkat
04-01-13, 09:54 PM
I only got 1 ticket from the rare fruit trade too. On my first trade and all after. Also the other one that said you get 5 trade tickets... Meat or troll or something only gave/gives 1 ticket.

The 5 tickets is a bonus when you get a message saying that a trade has been upgraded..... The trades themselves only give 1 ticket

eastie41
04-01-13, 09:54 PM
I really am frustrated with the so-called "upgrade" to the rare fruit trade. It is really lousy. TemLava, if you are listening. Please, Please, Please, let us have the option to do the regular fruit trade. Receiving the extra 5 energies really is really not worth it. The grow time for glimmer bulb is 8 hours and adding glimmer bulbs to the ingredient list for the rare fruit trade is frustrating.

Please!!!! Give us the regular Fruit Trade BACK as an option!

wassupbaby
04-02-13, 02:26 AM
It really slow me down since i had the "upgrade". But i dont mind , the next update will be at the end of april so i have the whole month to collect tickets. So as long as im concerned, the update is great.cant wait to have the tinker camp:)

justk9188
04-02-13, 03:11 AM
Exchange food only takes 65 energy (40 milk and 25 eggs)

PikaSquirrel
04-02-13, 02:12 PM
Thank you for your feedback on the fruit trade upgrades, we'd like to forward your feedback to the development team. Please give us more details on what sort of changes you'd like to see to this feature.

caketester88
04-02-13, 02:39 PM
Feedback: The Royal Exchange is a great idea, it's putting previously 'wasted' inventory items to good use and adding more play-ability to the game. I'm looking forward to future updates with it, as there is so much room for possibilities. Thanks, it's brill :)

Suggestions for future updates
It would be good to have an exchange that used up water.
It would be good to have more special items/building that are only available to get with trade tickets.
It would be great fun to have a 'lucky dip' exchange, where for a stated amount of items you can take your chances with a closed box (like the ones from quests), you don't know what you'll get untill you've exchanged but there'd be a chance for there to be a special item (ie, a gem-only item) in the box.

PikaSquirrel
04-02-13, 02:43 PM
Please send us feedback specifically for this fruit trade upgrade feature, thank you.

midnightmeerkat
04-02-13, 02:43 PM
Can we retain access to the basic fruit trade even after it has upgraded to the rare/magic fruit trade.

midnightmeerkat
04-02-13, 02:44 PM
Feedback: The Royal Exchange is a great idea, it's putting previously 'wasted' inventory items to good use and adding more play-ability to the game. I'm looking forward to future updates with it, as there is so much room for possibilities. Thanks, it's brill :)

Suggestions for future updates
It would be good to have an exchange that used up water.
It would be good to have more special items/building that are only available to get with trade tickets.
It would be great fun to have a 'lucky dip' exchange, where for a stated amount of items you can take your chances with a closed box (like the ones from quests), you don't know what you'll get untill you've exchanged but there'd be a chance for there to be a special item (ie, a gem-only item) in the box.
These are great suggestions for the sticky suggestion thread!

laVirtualCloset
04-02-13, 02:49 PM
I'm another "lucky" one whose Rare Fruit Trade was upgraded to Magic Fruit Trade. I thought the glimmerbulbs were bad considering the 8 hour harvest time but to require 6 magic fruit for the Magic Fruit Trade is too much. We collect from the magic tree once every 20+ hours and I don't recall getting more than 1 magic fruit at a time.

I'm not a fan of the upgrades as they currently exist. Unlike the buildings, you don't seem to have an option on whether to upgrade or not. The one time 5 trade ticket bonus received per upgrade doesn't feel like fair compensation for the increase in time and materials it leaves you with on a go-forward basis. It seems like the more trade tickets you accumulate, the harder it is to get more.

turtle805
04-02-13, 05:25 PM
I understand having such high numbers of trade tickets needed for the royal chateau and the tinker camp. Those are big goals, but 30 tickets for an expansion? Unless a person can play every couple hours it's going to take a month or more just to get enough tickets for an expansion.
I was actually excited when I first heard about the royal exchange. I'm sure everyone was flying fast with the first trades because we had all this stuff accumulated and nothing else to do with it. But after that initial rush is gone, its going to feel like you never get anywhere. I don't know whether the answer is more tickets for bigger trades or less resources per trade, but the way it is now is out of whack.

Instead of upgrading our trades and adding the super rare items, why not create a new trade of super rare items that has an awesome return? troll horns, magic fruit, and a faerie jar. For that you get an item like a royal animal or a pile of gems. What if we had a trade to get rid of some of these leftover valentines items. I have tons of chocolate, red bows, and pink jewels, love stone, love wood, and kissing dust. We might also benefit from a floral trade--flower petals, dyes, entwined seedlings.

hartland53
04-02-13, 05:30 PM
Hi Pika Squirrel - Wanted to give you some feedback on the Rare Fruit Trade. My game upgraded to that yesterday (and I did receive the 5 extra trade tickets) and I have now done at least 2 Rare Fruit Trades. While I was glad to see the energy return went up from 5 to 10, it stills seems disproportionate. I am a little unclear as to when I would next upgrade to the Magic Fruit Trade, but 6 Magic Fruit is too much. As someone mentioned in the thread, the Magic Garden normally drops only 1 Fruit/day - I think I may have gotten 2 at one time - this is quickly going to become a rare trade for me to do. I haven't been playing as long as others, so after finishing Ivy's Goal with the Magic Fruit (20), I've only gathered 9 additional - so, doing this trade once every six days for one ticket and 10 energy is too long in my opinion. Thanks for reading!

elaur
04-02-13, 05:30 PM
Can we retain access to the basic fruit trade even after it has upgraded to the rare/magic fruit trade.

This would be my suggestion as well.

Maybe add some shorter things to the castle.

hartland53
04-02-13, 05:31 PM
I like the way you think! Good ideas!

eastie41
04-02-13, 10:10 PM
Please send us feedback specifically for this fruit trade upgrade feature, thank you.

I posted earlier about the fruit trade upgrade. I'd recommend that the 'upgrade' to the rare fruit becomes an additional recipe, rather than, replacing the original fruit trade. Thanks for considering our feedback. I love Castle. Great Game and Great Neighbors! Thanks.

hmgdanielson
04-03-13, 11:15 AM
This would be my suggestion as well.

Maybe add some shorter things to the castle.

Add me to that pile. I was so disappointed that it upgraded.

olcastle
04-03-13, 11:18 AM
I'd recommend that the 'upgrade' to the rare fruit becomes an additional recipe, rather than, replacing the original fruit trade.

Completely agree.

roosfamily
04-03-13, 12:14 PM

Completely agree. I've upgraded to the magic one today and it's so hard that I think I can afford to di it once a week.

elizabetheva
04-03-13, 12:45 PM
It seems to me the purpose of the upgrades is to provide more of a challenge and create long term goals for play, similar to Sir Piggy, or the shards. The difference is (for me at least), waiting for sir piggy was easier because i was working on the main quest line so i had something to do while i waited for my golden apple! Of course, as soon as I finished those other goals I invested in an extra apple tree :) I think those long term goals are important to have in the game, because even though we have to wait, it makes it that much more exciting when it drops!

That being said, it's much easier to wait on ingredients such as the magic fruit if there are other actionable ways to earn tickets or make progress in the meantime. It would be nice if the rare or magic fruit quests provided additional tickets rather than one, and the original fruit trade remained in the game for a single ticket.

Overall I am really happy with the update. My feedback about the fruit is just that is sounds like lot of people were happy with the update and excited, and then all of the sudden there was a roadblock, which can be discouraging. My suggestion is to keep finding ways to keep up busy (the idea in general of making our extra ingredients useful was a really nice, insightful addition to the game) but please help us feel like we are still moving forward! You have all done a pretty great job so far considering I'm still here :) but I do think this update could benefit from a little fine tuning.

midnightmeerkat
04-03-13, 01:10 PM
It would be nice if the rare or magic fruit quests provided additional tickets rather than one, and the original fruit trade remained in the game for a single ticket.

I like this ideas as well..... Even if we can't retain the fruit trade once upgraded it would be good if the upgraded trade gave 2 tickets

roosfamily
04-03-13, 02:01 PM
Overall I am really happy with the update. My feedback about the fruit is just that is sounds like lot of people were happy with the update and excited, and then all of the sudden there was a roadblock, which can be discouraging. My suggestion is to keep finding ways to keep up busy (the idea in general of making our extra ingredients useful was a really nice, insightful addition to the game) but please help us feel like we are still moving forward! You have all done a pretty great job so far considering I'm still here :) but I do think this update could benefit from a little fine tuning.

And I agree with this also, as well as to have more than now ticket as reward from the upgraded udventures.

wassupbaby
04-03-13, 02:37 PM
The fruit trade is fine , the rare fruit trade is still do-able but magic fruit trade is too much. At least let us have 2 ticket for rare trade and 3 ticket for magic fruit trade. It seems more reasonable.

rengirl1978
04-03-13, 10:11 PM
The 5 tickets is a bonus when you get a message saying that a trade has been upgraded..... The trades themselves only give 1 ticket

Thank you for the info!

preshusplace
04-03-13, 10:34 PM
I agree. It seems like it was designed to slow us down. Now it takes two hours, you have to give more fruit(glimmer bulbs take 8 hrs as opposed to the 1 hr strawberries) and you still only get 1 ticket. Just when you think you're on your way cruising, they put a speed bump in your path! LOL

FrogsyLu
04-04-13, 03:25 PM
Well Im really dissapointed with the fruit upgrades!

My suggestion is that we have the possibility of keep the 3 different types of fruit trades with different rewards maybe lower rewards for the less "rare". With the first upgrade I was like "Uff have to harvest glimmerbulb" but was fine but now with the magic fruit I feel it's totally dissapointing.

At first the trades were easy because we had a lot in stock since we had not upgrades for a long time but now I just have just a few stuff and my trade building is not working.

Also the more practical trade was the fruit one but when the glimmerbulb appear in the scene I spend all my energy harvesting! I feel like I'm playing a farm game instead of castle story. You know what I mean.

I am sad I was very excited with the first fruit trade and now I'm not sure ... I also have a life and thinking about expand or get the new building will take me months that is VERY discouraging. I like the game is challenging but I think already is with the energy gap and the drop rate for many stuff.

Not to mention all the experience stars wasted since I'm level 30!

:(

seascape9
04-05-13, 01:57 AM
Well Im really dissapointed with the fruit upgrades!

My suggestion is that we have the possibility of keep the 3 different types of fruit trades with different rewards maybe lower rewards for the less "rare". With the first upgrade I was like "Uff have to harvest glimmerbulb" but was fine but now with the magic fruit I feel it's totally dissapointing.

At first the trades were easy because we had a lot in stock since we had not upgrades for a long time but now I just have just a few stuff and my trade building is not working.

Also the more practical trade was the fruit one but when the glimmerbulb appear in the scene I spend all my energy harvesting! I feel like I'm playing a farm game instead of castle story. You know what I mean.

I am sad I was very excited with the first fruit trade and now I'm not sure ... I also have a life and thinking about expand or get the new building will take me months that is VERY discouraging. I like the game is challenging but I think already is with the energy gap and the drop rate for many stuff.

Not to mention all the experience stars wasted since I'm level 30!

I agree! I too am at level 30 going nowhere fast! Please bring back the original fruit trades, it is very hard to get tickets. I also wasn't expanding earlier in the game, could now kick myself for not since now I need tickets for expansion!

jtm101
04-05-13, 05:40 AM
Im glad we now have a use for the Magic Fruit.

Will take a long while to use my 99 magic fruit though ;-)

wassupbaby
04-05-13, 09:39 AM
Little math :D 99:6 = about 16 trades x4hrs = 64hrs. In 3 days you gonna run out of magic fruit. When you do , it takes 6 days to collect 6 magic fruits for 1 trade. Nice ....

lotuskat
04-05-13, 09:50 AM
Little math :D 99:6 = about 16 trades x4hrs = 64hrs. In 3 days you gonna run out of magic fruit. When you do , it takes 6 days to collect 6 magic fruits for 1 trade. Nice ....

Still, at least you get to use the magic fruit! They're kinda useless as it is.

OpeningCeremony
04-05-13, 11:12 AM

i wouldn't mind doing the magic fruit trade if we had the option to do all 3 fruit trades or at least two of them. i don't want to have to wait 6 days to collect enough magic fruit once i run out. so i am avoiding the magic garden like the plague so that mine doesn't upgrade. i wish i never collected from my purple cow either so i'd still be in the first tier of fruit trading.

laVirtualCloset
04-05-13, 11:13 AM

That's true and its a great trade to have IF it were an addition Instead of a being replacement. The problem with this upgrade is that it takes six hours, requires an ingredient which will take 2 to 3 days to fill (1- 2 magic fruit drops per day), and there is a limited number of ways to accumulate trade tickets. As wassupbaby points out, this will become a nuisance very quickly.

laVirtualCloset
04-05-13, 11:17 AM
Sorry meant to say 3 days min...although in the past i've only received 1 magic fruit per daily drop. I got my first double drop today so maybe TL is increasing the drop rate. Regardless, needing to wait 2 - 3 days (in a best case scenario) to gather all the ingredients is just a bit much.

lotuskat
04-05-13, 11:18 AM
I know, I know. Just trying to find a silver lining!

laVirtualCloset
04-05-13, 11:24 AM
I know, I know. Just trying to find a silver lining!

You are right! That is one of its redeeming quality :-)

wassupbaby
04-05-13, 12:13 PM
i wouldn't mind doing the magic fruit trade if we had the option to do all 3 fruit trades or at least two of them. i don't want to have to wait 6 days to collect enough magic fruit once i run out. so i am avoiding the magic garden like the plague so that mine doesn't upgrade. i wish i never collected from my purple cow either so i'd still be in the first tier of fruit trading.
Same here , i read about the purple cow in forum but stupid me still thought that it wouldnt be that bad.i regret collecting from the cow and now im avoiding the magic garden as well.

OpeningCeremony
04-05-13, 12:27 PM
Same here , i read about the purple cow in forum but stupid me still thought that it wouldnt be that bad.i regret collecting from the cow and now im avoiding the magic garden as well.

i put the purple cow in storage on my alternate account so that i wouldn't accidentally click on it. lol

seascape9
04-05-13, 12:58 PM
i put the purple cow in storage on my alternate account so that i wouldn't accidentally click on it. lol

I wished I had come to the forum and checked things out, I had no idea about not collecting from certain things, and now I have all the upgraded trades. It stinks! Very frustrating.

sdwombat
04-05-13, 01:04 PM
That's true and its a great trade to have IF it were an addition Instead of a being replacement. The problem with this upgrade is that it takes six hours, requires an ingredient which will take 2 to 3 days to fill (1- 2 magic fruit drops per day), and there is a limited number of ways to accumulate trade tickets. As wassupbaby points out, this will become a nuisance very quickly.

This upgrade actually just takes 4 hours. I just completed my first one.

laVirtualCloset
04-05-13, 01:28 PM
This upgrade actually just takes 4 hours. I just completed my first one.

Ur right; thanks for correcting! The six hr is for the Troll trade ... Premise still the same thou.

eastie41
04-05-13, 07:09 PM
Does anyone know if the other trades (Meat and the Eggs & Dairy) are 'upgradeable'? That would be horrible. Those are the two trades that I am doing. Had my fruit trade upgraded twice. Stopped doing it .

frenchette
04-06-13, 06:14 AM
Does anyone know if the other trades (Meat and the Eggs & Dairy) are 'upgradeable'? That would be horrible. Those are the two trades that I am doing. Had my fruit trade upgraded twice. Stopped doing it .

So I can't speak for the Meat or the Eggs & Dairy trade... but I accidentally just upgraded the Monster Hunter Trade to "Troll Hunter Trade". I haven't seen anyone else mention this, so I thought I'd put it here. I didn't do anything to trigger it, except collect from my Royal Exchange. There did happen to be a troll somewhere in my kingdom when this happened, but I hadn't bothered to even start fighting him yet. I'm not sure if his presence triggered it, or if it's just a coincidence that I happened to have a troll. I'm not sure how many times I did the Monster trade.. I wasn't keeping track, but I know I did it several times.

The requirements for the Troll Hunter Trade are: 20 Troll Horns, 20 Creep Tooth, 20 Bones

The troll horns aren't the biggest issue to me right now, given that I have so many in inventory.. the problem is that I'm nearly emptied of the teeth and bones from doing the other trades.

I too would be in favor of some of the suggestions posted like keeping the original trade available and having the upgrades be added to the list, having the upgraded options be worth more tickets, and/or lowering some of the requirements or time it takes to complete them.

laVirtualCloset
04-06-13, 06:42 AM
So I can't speak for the Meat or the Eggs & Dairy trade... but I accidentally just upgraded the Monster Hunter Trade to "Troll Hunter Trade". I haven't seen anyone else mention this, so I thought I'd put it here.

Yea, players started getting this one around Monday. It's probably not in this tread because its centered around the Fruit Trades. It's discussed a few times at least in the Royal Exchange Tread. Here's a link to one of them:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48894-Royal-exchange&p=581522&viewfull=1#post581522

iLLUMI2012
04-06-13, 02:58 PM
I just got upgraded to the Magic Fruit Trade. Wasnt expecting that to happen.
Now I can't use sugar anymore! WTF!!!!
And I need more strawberries and GB's. Double WTF!!!!

The upgrade feature should be optional!

I spent time etc planting and harvesting sugar cane now I can't use them. Aaaargh!

Please give me back the Rare Fruit Trade. I don't want the Magic Fruit Trade!

midnightmeerkat
04-06-13, 03:53 PM
I just got upgraded to the Magic Fruit Trade. Wasnt expecting that to happen.
Now I can't use sugar anymore! WTF!!!!
And I need more strawberries and GB's. Double WTF!!!!

The upgrade feature should be optional!

I spent time etc planting and harvesting sugar cane now I can't use them. Aaaargh!

Please give me back the Rare Fruit Trade. I don't want the Magic Fruit Trade!
If you have fruit trees you can Use the sugar for making lemonade, pies etc

twigsandberries
04-06-13, 04:31 PM
To keep it simple it's frustrating that these upgraded trade routes take way longer but still only give one ticket!

But if they also rewarded more tickets then I would like it actually.

eastie41
04-06-13, 05:07 PM
Thanks for your reply. I'm trying to avoid ALL upgrades ...have not collected from the Magic Garden and now have 99 glimmerbulbs in storage. I hope that it will prevent any 'upgrades'

rjf1016
04-07-13, 07:40 AM
It does seem unfair that the materials needed for the upgraded trades get harder, and the trades take longer, but still only give 1 trade ticket. Seems like the level 2 trades (like rare fruit) should produce 2 trade tickets, and the level 3 trades (like magic fruit) should produce 3 trade tickets.

ronimcd
04-08-13, 03:23 AM
It said I'd get five tickets but I completed twice and only got one each!!!

maguar
04-08-13, 03:32 AM
It said I'd get five tickets but I completed twice and only got one each!!!

The 5 is a one off bonus for upgrading. The trade itself still gives one

zeus777
04-08-13, 11:59 AM
I agree with the members that are posting about the Royal Exchange. It seems very slow going at one trade ticket per trade. When working on other things I don't necessarily have what is needed to trade something everyday. Even if I did it would take almost 2 months for the Royal Chateau and Wow! To get the Tinker camp at 99 trade tickets??? Seems ludicrous. It would be nice if there were other ways to earn the tickets or increase the quantity of trade tickets earned by the type of trade.

Also, suggestion.... Since I can only send 3 gifts per day, I would like a way to clear the list of all of the people that have sent gifts to me. Once I send 3, it does remove the list but most of the time, I can't send all 3 because the receivers have their max per day so I am stuck with a long list to go through when I check.

Lastly, the Alicorn... I purchased gems to buy it. I have to wait 7 days to get energy from it. Suggestion, maybe have the Alicorn be "collectible" daily for other items but on 7th day it's energy? It is such an expensive addition for those of us that bought it rather than craft it to wait 7 days for 30 energy.

(I did ask in another thread about the drop of golden apples from the apple tree. Can you fix this and please give us a golden apple from our apple tree occasionally now that there is a use for it at the Royal Exchange? Pretty Please???? :)

Thanks for listening! I love your games so please don't take this as complaints. I look forward to and enjoy the updates. It's a great game and I thoroughly enjoy playing it daily! Great work from the TL team!

chezkaye13
04-08-13, 01:41 PM
Who really has the time to read thru all of the forums and threads? There needs to be a game news feed on the menu so we can have access immediately to any of the changes and upgrades. I have no idea what is meant by upgrades on the purple cow or magic garden and don't plan to search for hours just to find it. This is suppose to be a fun game not brain surgery!!!

One ticket per trade for anything over 2 hours is not enough especially considering the time and for some of you real money that it takes to make the trade.

Need something to use up entwined seedlings, pink gems, kissing dust, choc truffle, love wood, red ribbon, milk choc, choc egg.

I see that there is a gem trade coming up. I for one do not plan on spending valuable time saving for and making this trade until a confirm button is in place to keep you from loosing your gems thru a slip of the finger. Just lost 16 gems over the last couple of days and am none to happy about that. Am on a fixed income an cannot waste any extra money to play an internet fantasy game. Saving the gems awarded during play is the only way I have of obtaining gem items.

loriblank
04-09-13, 06:35 AM
I thought I saw a message that said that the fruit trade was upgraded to the rare fruit trade and it would give you 5 or 6 trade tickets when you complete the trade - but I only recieved 1 trade ticket. ID loriblank

lotuskat
04-09-13, 08:27 AM
When you upgrade to the rare fruit trade, you get a one time bonus of 5 trade tickets. After that, each transaction gets you one trade ticket.

waddelow
04-09-13, 12:02 PM
Royal exchange is impossible, every time I get more harvested it upgrades Fruit - rare fruit- exotic fruit. (60 strawberries + 40 glimmer bulb + 6 magic fruit!)
Monster hunter is now troll hunter
Thought I was doing well, half way to my tinker
Is gonna take forever with the goal posts moving.
I guess people on level 30, with all expansions need somthing to slow them up.....

midnightmeerkat
04-09-13, 12:28 PM
Royal exchange is impossible, every time I get more harvested it upgrades Fruit - rare fruit- exotic fruit. (60 strawberries + 40 glimmer bulb + 6 magic fruit!)
Monster hunter is now troll hunter
Thought I was doing well, half way to my tinker
Is gonna take forever with the goal posts moving.
I guess people on level 30, with all expansions need somthing to slow them up.....
I found the best way is to concentrate on cows and chickens and do the dairy exchange. It is every 2 hours.... The other one I was doing was the meat one, also 2 hours and takes 25 each of chicken, bacon and fish. My tinker camp is crafting and almost complete.

I am at level 30, one plot away from fully expanded and yes it is good to have something to work towards.

nickerrs
04-09-13, 12:39 PM
I found the best way is to concentrate on cows and chickens and do the dairy exchange. It is every 2 hours.... The other one I was doing was the meat one, also 2 hours and takes 25 each of chicken, bacon and fish. My tinker camp is crafting and almost complete.

I am at level 30, one plot away from fully expanded and yes it is good to have something to work towards.

My exchanges haven't been going lately. I'm trying to make sure I have enough ingredients and parts for the adventures because I'm still trying to get my wing and horn.

midnightmeerkat
04-09-13, 12:54 PM
My exchanges haven't been going lately. I'm trying to make sure I have enough ingredients and parts for the adventures because I'm still trying to get my wing and horn.

The dairy exchange gives you ingredients for the hearty feast. Since doing the dairy exchange I have everything to make 7 hearty feasts without me having to prepare the bread, noodles etc. I am still doing the daily adventures

vinnythebutcher
04-24-13, 07:34 PM
Ok, for all of you who enjoy the easy trade tickets from the Fruit Trade whose only requirements are sugar and strawberries BEWARE. When you cross to level 20 you are given an option to grow the GLIMMERBULBS. DO NOT DO IT. The second you harvest your first glimmerfruit you trigger the game to completely screw you. Here is what happens, you get a notice that "a new trade route is open, called Exotic Fruit" You think "cool another way to earn trade tickets" WRONG. Your beloved and easy Fruit Trade is gone and it is replaced with Exotic Fruit Trade which pretends to give you 10 energy in 2 hour completion but it forces you to provide 25 GLIMMERBULBS which take.....8 hours to grow, demands 40 strawberries instead of 25. So it basically sets you back by increasing the harvest time by 1100%. Making it a LOT more challenging to get trade tickets. THIS IS A BLATANT RIP OFF BY TEAM LAVA.

Sobepeng
04-24-13, 07:41 PM
Well, the sugar requirement goes down from 5 to 3, if I remember correctly. That compensates slightly for the strawberries increase. However, yes, the glimmerbulbs was a big pain.

Another warning, do not get the magic garden either if you still have the regular Fruit Trade as the magic garden provides glimmerbulbs which will activate the rare fruit trade. I got the rare fruit trade activated before I was level 20 so my only source of glimmerbulbs was the magic garden.

vchanhs
04-24-13, 09:54 PM
So basically, no planting and harvesting of glimmerbulbs, no collection from magic garden and no collection from purple cow. Newbies beware. Fully upgrade peeps like me just get 10 more tickets - one time only....

midnightmeerkat
04-24-13, 10:00 PM
So basically, no planting and harvesting of glimmerbulbs, no collection from magic garden and no collection from purple cow. Newbies beware. Fully upgrade peeps like me just get 10 more tickets - one time only....

And then that is no guarantee that it won't upgrade because collecting from the fruit trade itself can upgrade it. That happened to me after I collected from my 5th fruit trade.

vchanhs
04-24-13, 10:40 PM
For those who are still holding out the normal fruit trade.....

Some math
Assumption
1) No shards and no updated hatcheries and stables
2) 6 milk and 6 eggs from hatcheries and stables every 4 hrs (3 each per 2 hrs)

Fruit trade
Energy needed
= 30 (Strawberry) + 25 (sugarcane) + 5 (kitchen collection)
= 60 energy

Milk and eggs
Energy needed
= 40 (milk) + 25 (eggs) - 3 (milk from stables) - 3 (eggs from hatcheries) + 2 (collection from stables and hatcheries)
= 61 energy

If we include rewards
Fruit trade
Total energy = 60 - 5 = 55

Milk and eggs
Total energy = 61 - 6 = 55 (assuming only 1 sugar which has the lowest energy needs drop)

So if you ask me, I think milk and eggs is more energy efficient as normally more than one food stuff drop.

Given that we only get 60 energy in 3 hrs, I think the milk and eggs trade is better than the normal fruit trade. Hence my advice is to just go ahead and upgrade your fruit trade for the 10 tickets and focus on milk and eggs.

wassupbaby
04-25-13, 12:46 AM
And then that is no guarantee that it won't upgrade because collecting from the fruit trade itself can upgrade it. That happened to me after I collected from my 5th fruit trade.

I think it only happends when you have fruit trade . I've been doing rare fruit trade for a while and i only avoid magic garden.

wassupbaby
04-25-13, 01:13 AM
For those who are still holding out the normal fruit trade.....

Some math
Assumption

Fruit trade
Energy needed
= 30 (Strawberry) + 25 (sugarcane) + 5 (kitchen collection)
= 60 energy

Milk and eggs
Energy needed
= 40 (milk) + 25 (eggs) - 3 (milk from stables) - 3 (eggs from hatcheries) + 2 (collection from stables and hatcheries)
= 61 energy

If we include rewards
Fruit trade
Total energy = 60 - 5 = 55

Milk and eggs
Total energy = 61 - 6 = 55 (assuming only 1 sugar which has the lowest energy needs drop)

So if you ask me, I think milk and eggs is more energy efficient as normally more than one food stuff drop.

Given that we only get 60 energy in 3 hrs, I think the milk and eggs trade is better than the normal fruit trade. Hence my advice is to just go ahead and upgrade your fruit trade for the 10 tickets and focus on milk and eggs.

Well, for those who has at least 3 shards ,
Fruit collection : 60 energy but with 3rd shard we only need 45 energy - 5 energy as reward = 40 energy.
+Lots of coin you can earn from harvesting
+A chance run into fangbeast( harvest strawberries) but most important :skunkupine(harvest sugar cane) -> dont have to worry about low on rat tails.
+A chance to get a rare item :Fey Crystal- currently no use but who knows :) besides, it has very interesting description : Research lets you spot these. Remnants of a long lost kingdom ?
As far as i concerned , fruit trade is still the best to me , but stupid me upgraded it to rare fruit trade >.<

midnightmeerkat
04-25-13, 01:41 AM
I think it only happends when you have fruit trade . I've been doing rare fruit trade for a while and i only avoid magic garden.

Yes that's right, the fruit trade...... Once mine upgraded to the 2 hour rare fruit trade I found that doing the dairy was better for me because I get breaded fish, hearty stew and pasta, all I need to do is prepare the feast. It cuts out having to assemble all the items to Create noodles, bread, etc

katbtodd
04-25-13, 01:46 AM
It's all do able,,, it may take some time.. But I have done it,.. Got task done last piece of land open that took tickets and I have tinker camp , but still NO unicorn I was doing the milk one a lot,, cuz that help keeping my meals going to the castle .not bragging just letting you know,,, it can be done,, i even got up a few times during the night to help collection and use my energy wisely ,,

vchanhs
04-25-13, 02:06 AM
Well, for those who has at least 3 shards ,
Fruit collection : 60 energy but with 3rd shard we only need 45 energy - 5 energy as reward = 40 energy.
+Lots of coin you can earn from harvesting
+A chance run into fangbeast( harvest strawberries) but most important :skunkupine(harvest sugar cane) -> dont have to worry about low on rat tails.
+A chance to get a rare item :Fey Crystal- currently no use but who knows :) besides, it has very interesting description : Research lets you spot these. Remnants of a long lost kingdom ?
As far as i concerned , fruit trade is still the best to me , but stupid me upgraded it to rare fruit trade >.<

Lol, if we are talking about side effects, milk and eggs have :
- upgraded resource can collect more often
- resource buildings, cows and chicken trigger fangbeast
- pink cows and chicken trigger lovecupines for rat tails and pink fur
- roast chicken
- hides
- golden eggs for trade

End of the day, it depends on individual preferences I guess.

wassupbaby
04-25-13, 03:32 AM
Lol, if we are talking about side effects, milk and eggs have :
- upgraded resource can collect more often
- resource buildings, cows and chicken trigger fangbeast
- pink cows and chicken trigger lovecupines for rat tails and pink fur
- roast chicken
- hides
- golden eggs for trade

End of the day, it depends on individual preferences I guess.

Lol , i'm doing rare fruit trade but it doesnt mean i dont collect from my resources buildings. That means i still have the chance to get hides, golden eggs, nuggets, roast chicken etc
And btw the pink chicken and cows cost gems ... so...
But you're right about saying it depends on individual preferences.

wassupbaby
04-25-13, 03:44 AM
Ok , i want to try the Dairy to find out the most efficient way to hoard tickets(for myself :x)so any info will be appreciated.
I need to know how many chicken, cows do you have ? How often do you collect from them ? How many tickets can you make for 1 day? Tks in advance :)

sdwombat
04-25-13, 04:39 AM
Ok , i want to try the Dairy to find out the most efficient way to hoard tickets(for myself :x)so any info will be appreciated.
I need to know how many chicken, cows do you have ? How often do you collect from them ? How many tickets can you make for 1 day? Tks in advance :)

I have 4 cows, 4 chickens, 2 level 5 stables, and 2 level 4 hatcheries. I collect whenever they're ready. I can do @ least 3 dairy a day. With all of my trades a day, I average 6 a day. That includes the delicious I do overnight every night (except on the rare occasion when I do golden). I have managed to do 7 in a day. Depends on fishing success so I can do Meat Delivery.

wassupbaby
04-25-13, 05:17 AM
I have 4 cows, 4 chickens, 2 level 5 stables, and 2 level 4 hatcheries. I collect whenever they're ready. I can do @ least 3 dairy a day. With all of my trades a day, I average 6 a day. That includes the delicious I do overnight every night (except on the rare occasion when I do golden). I have managed to do 7 in a day. Depends on fishing success so I can do Meat Delivery.

What about others coin buildings , do you collect from it ? And do you plant any crops ? What do you do with your energy ? Spend all of it on cows and chicken and resource buildings ?
Thanks so much for the info and sorry for many questions :)

sdwombat
04-25-13, 05:34 AM
What about others coin buildings , do you collect from it ? And do you plant any crops ? What do you do with your energy ? Spend all of it on cows and chicken and resource buildings ?
Thanks so much for the info and sorry for many questions :)

I don't mind the questions. These forums have been so helpful to me. I have only been planting the crops I need for the exchange. Dairy trade gives me plenty of food for knights. I plant sugar cane to support delicious trade. So, I collect from fruit trees. I have the 3rd shard, so collecting crops is not so burdensome anymore. I have been collecting from coin buildings lately, because I am spending a lot of coin on upgrades & expansions. Having the Wizard Schools for extra energy has been nice.

vchanhs
04-25-13, 06:38 AM
I have 4 cows, 4 chickens, 2 level 5 stables, and 2 level 4 stables. I collect whenever they're ready. I can do @ least 3 dairy a day. With all of my trades a day, I average 6 a day. That includes the delicious I do overnight every night (except on the rare occasion when I do golden). I have managed to do 7 in a day. Depends on fishing success so I can do Meat Delivery.

I do an average of 5 trades per day. 12 cows, 11 chickens, 4 pigs, 4 sheep. I collect from coin buildings, fruit trees, and fish to prevent roast chicken from capping. I also collect from 6 mushroom as and when needed to prevent sap from capping.

vednir
04-25-13, 10:14 AM
The purple cow will very rarely give gems so you may miss out on those if you do not collect from it. Whether that is something worth your while is your decision.

wassupbaby
04-25-13, 10:52 AM
I do an average of 5 trades per day. 12 cows, 11 chickens, 4 pigs, 4 sheep. I collect from coin buildings, fruit trees, and fish to prevent roast chicken from capping. I also collect from 6 mushroom as and when needed to prevent sap from capping.

Hmm .., you have way more cows and chicken than sdwombat but only 5 tickets per day ? Is it because you couldnt play often or you couldnt get enough resources or ... ?

Gardienn
04-25-13, 11:50 AM
Some math
Assumption

How are you getting 6 milk and 6 eggs from hatcheries and stables? I have level three hatcheries and stables and they only give me 2 milk and 2-3 eggs per collection!

happy_carol94
05-01-13, 08:21 AM
Has anyone done magic fruit trade while hasn't completed "faerie magic goal"?*

I haven't completed faerie magic goal (require 20 magic fruit) and currently I have 9 magic fruit so it's written 9/20. If I trade for magic fruit trade(require 6 magic fruit), will it also decrease magic fruit amount that I gather for faerie magic goal?

maguar
05-01-13, 03:29 PM
Has anyone done magic fruit trade while hasn't completed "faerie magic goal"?*

I haven't completed faerie magic goal (require 20 magic fruit) and currently I have 9 magic fruit so it's written 9/20. If I trade for magic fruit trade(require 6 magic fruit), will it also decrease magic fruit amount that I gather for faerie magic goal?

I believe it will reduce the amount you have for the faerie magic goal

happy_carol94
05-02-13, 12:12 AM
I believe it will reduce the amount you have for the faerie magic goal Thanks Maguar.

I have fruit stocks but I have to wait 11 days to craft 1 Magic fruit trade :(
However, I still love Royal exchange and will work on other trades! :)

Sobepeng
05-02-13, 12:45 AM
I can confirm doing the magic fruit trade while you still have the faerie magic goal will give you six more days of waiting. I learned the hard way.

sdwombat
05-02-13, 06:36 AM
The game never let's you have double credit for anything. Back in Valentine's version, I had the pink furs goal and the Love Caravan at the same time. When I loaded the pink furs onto the Caravan, I lost credit for them in the furs goal. I learned the hard way that I should've completed the furs goal and THEN loaded them onto the caravan!

wealthyrich
05-10-13, 10:07 PM
what happens if u max on glimmerbulb. how to trigger?

wassupbaby
05-11-13, 12:28 AM
It still counts even if you max on glimmerbulb.

evritta
05-11-13, 10:01 PM
Don't like the fruit upgrade. I have never received 5 trade tickets! And it's harder to collect. 6 magic fruit and I still need 20 for the goal. At 1 a day, it's too difficult. Since I have started, I play several times a day and these new changes are not very rewarding. Just as I get the hang of the exchange, it changes and gets more difficult with no more reward. There needs to be some exchange that's easier. Make it a longer time to collect. It seems like as soon as I need something, it stops. I use to get fish all the time, now they rarely get caught. Is it me or are the changes taking the fun out of of this game?

jmterao
03-05-14, 06:51 AM
I like this ideas as well..... Even if we can't retain the fruit trade once upgraded it would be good if the upgraded trade gave 2 tickets

I think this upgrade was lousy. When it happened to me it said
"Now gives 5 tickets" well no it doesn't. Same with the hunter one. Either someone needs to learn English or they need to tell the truth.

MiniLaura
03-05-14, 08:21 AM
I think this upgrade was lousy. When it happened to me it said
"Now gives 5 tickets" well no it doesn't. Same with the hunter one. Either someone needs to learn English or they need to tell the truth.

You get a one-time bonus of 5 tickets when each trade upgrades.