PDA

View Full Version : Land cleared... Except...

alphaiceman
03-30-13, 06:02 PM
For a couple weeks now I've cleared all the reefs on my island, except for 4 unclear-able portions on the 4 large reefs of the island. So my question is, why leave one lot on each of the 4 large reefs unable to be cleared? I've tried to find similar threads on this topic but didn't see one. Anyone know?

betsyb514
03-30-13, 06:06 PM
For a couple weeks now I've cleared all the reefs on my island, except for 4 unclear-able portions on the 4 large reefs of the island. So my question is, why leave one lot on each of the 4 large reefs unable to be cleared? I've tried to find similar threads on this topic but didn't see one. Anyone know?

I did read a note about this. These areas are for team lava use. When they want to add a feature, they will have these dedicated areas available to put them in. Hope that helps!

alphaiceman
03-30-13, 06:10 PM
Oh ok. Makes sense I guess. But it looks terrible to have all the land clear except those few spots. AT least IMHO

jmterao
03-30-13, 06:18 PM
I wish they would change the color of them. That way it would look like we left them on purpose. :p

davewin
03-31-13, 08:12 AM
They should make it clearable on Android since we don't get new features >_<

kooky panda
03-31-13, 08:22 AM

From the developer

Thanks for the feedback. For corner and ledge areas it's totally not a simple fix like you suggest. For some of the seemingly random areas, we actually reserve those spots in case we want to add new on-board things (like the Dawn Tree) in future updates. Basically, if we let people expand everywhere, if we ever wanted to add a new thing to everyone's boards, we couldn't, because players would have built on those spots. That's only a few small spots though, 5 or 6 I think.

lollipop_rp
03-31-13, 03:36 PM
This is good to know!