PDA

View Full Version : Royal Chateau

sdwombat
03-30-13, 04:31 PM
No, I don't have the Royal Chateau yet (I wish!) but I know that some people are using gems to complete their trades faster, so someone could conceivable have it pretty soon. PLEASE post the building requirements:D I am 39 tickets and 2 expansions (and many wisp lanterns) away from getting it myself, and it is driving me nuts not knowing what to stockpile with all of this time on my hands. I have laid in some fancy beam and block of course, plus some royal (because it kind of makes sense that the Royal Chateau would use royal building supplies--right--plus I seem to have a constant surplus of jewels these days) as well as simple glue, superglue, and builder's paste. No architect's paste or enchanted block or beam yet, but enchanters essence at the ready. Thanks in advance for a fellow ruler!

Edit- (KP)

Found the building requirements on another thread. 4 Fancy beam, 4 Fancy block, and 3 superglue. 120 Royal points, and 350 coin/6 hours.

Upgrade to Level 2: 4 royal beam, 4 royal block, 4 superglue, and 10 trade tickets. 600 coins/6 hours, 180 royal points.

upgrade to level 3: 6 super glue, 6 royal block, 6 royal beam, 15 trade tickets.
850 coins/ 6 hours.

Lv 3->4 you need : 4 enchanted blocks , 4 enchanted beams , 4 builder's pastes and 20 trade tickets.
Lv 4->5 you need : 6 enchanted blocks , 6 enchanted beams , 4 architect's pastes and 25 trade tickets.
Lv 5 royal chateu gives you 400 RP , 1400 coins /6 hrs.

sdwombat
03-31-13, 04:10 AM
Found the building requirements on another thread. 4 Fancy beam, 4 Fancy block, and 3 superglue. 120 Royal points, and 350 coin/6 hours.

sdwombat
04-04-13, 08:00 AM
Crafting the deed to my Royal Chateau now. I know that some have opted to go on for the Tinker Camp instead, but I kind of like to do things in order, and it will be nice to have a bright, shiny, pretty new building for all of the hard work involved in doing the trades all week :)

lotuskat
04-04-13, 08:10 AM
Let us know if completing the "Royal Proof" Goal leads to another goal!

wassupbaby
04-04-13, 08:59 AM
Just unlocked Royal Chateau - 4 Fancy beam, 4 Fancy block, 3 Superglue required. Compensation is 350 coins / 6 hours with 120 Royal points. After completing goals of royal proof and trade tickets, no new goals yet. Disappionted... If I were you, I would go for Tinker Camp first.

Here .

lotuskat
04-04-13, 09:50 AM
Tinker Camp it is.

catcrack
04-04-13, 11:57 AM
Tinker Camp it is.
Yep, that's my plan too, over 1/2 way there…

abc80
04-04-13, 03:29 PM
Got the royal chateau. ��

sdwombat
04-04-13, 03:35 PM
Wassupbaby is right--there are no additional quests after acquiring the deed to the Royal Chateau. However, I do have immense satisfaction in having such a pretty new building in my kingdom, after all of those trades all week. I know some are going straight for the tinker camp, but I still need to do some expanding & rearranging in my kingdom. It will give me something to do as I work on earning the 99 trade tickets I will need :)

sdwombat
04-05-13, 05:09 PM
Upgrade to Level 2: 4 royal beam, 4 royal block, 4 superglue, and 10 trade tickets. 600 coins/6 hours, 180 royal points.

mattjeni02
04-05-13, 10:44 PM
Ok, I crafted my deed to the royal chateau and I finished the quest and...bump cuss. That's right...Nothing happened! It took an hour to show up in my market. So, don't be disappointed if it doesn't show up right away in the market. As for the building requirements, previous posters are correct. I don't know if this was just some sort of glitch or not but just wanted to share so that others aren't frustrated if it takes a little bit to show up in the market. I also leveled up at the time I finishes this quest, so that may have something to do with it. At the end of the day it is pretty cool looking and is great to pee in the Baron's Wheaties!

freesiawoods
04-07-13, 10:04 AM
So if i want the tinker camp before the royal chateau, presumably i must not 'show' my 50 trade tickets as per the goal?

sdwombat
04-07-13, 11:55 AM
So if i want the tinker camp before the royal chateau, presumably i must not 'show' my 50 trade tickets as per the goal?

Right. To show the deed, you have to craft it in the Royal Exchange, and it uses 50 tickets. Once you show it, the goal is unlocked in the marketplace for you to build the Royal Chateau.

midnightmeerkat
04-07-13, 01:32 PM
I have 89 tickets on one of my games. 85 on the other. Takes..... So ....... Long....!! All I'm doing is tending chickens, cows, pigs and ponds. The rest of my kingdom is going to ruins.

wassupbaby
04-07-13, 03:26 PM
I still have rare fruit trade so all i do is harvesting and lucky me i have the shard so i always get some energy back to collect from other buildings. 91 tickets by now ... So closeee :s

Dragonnat
04-07-13, 03:43 PM
I am curious if y'all are spending lots of gems to get trades. I feel
I am working my self to death and only have about 15 trades. Is there a quicker way. I haven't gotten Allicorn yet (no wing or horn or shard) and
I have done at least 15 adventures so am always out of energy. Any suggestions?

wassupbaby
04-08-13, 01:57 AM
I havent spent a single gem on trade ticket :) obviously the shards are very useful at this point-more fish,more items from monsters, more energy from harvesting crops.

Dragonnat
04-08-13, 07:08 PM
I havent spent a single gem on trade ticket :) obviously the shards are very useful at this point-more fish,more items from monsters, more energy from harvesting crops.

where do shards come from?

vednir
04-08-13, 07:38 PM
where do shards come from?

Random drops from the Tablet of Tabernum. Having the first 3 shards for better well drops, better monster drops and energy from crops really makes it easier to keep the exchange going.

listh12
04-21-13, 01:53 AM
upgrade to level 3: 6 super glue, 6 royal block, 6 royal beam, 15 trade tickets.
850 coins/ 6 hours.

listh12
04-23-13, 10:47 PM
Upgrade to level 4: 4 builders paste, 4 enchanted block, 4 enchanted beam, 20 trade tickets.
1100 coins/6 hours. 325 royal points.

ascherb
04-25-13, 03:28 AM
I finished crafting the deed, and it appears in my inventory, but in the market it still shows as locked by goal. Is there anything else I need to do before being able to get the chateaux? Someone mentioned they had to wait for about an hour, but in my case now it's been about 24 hours since the deed was crafted. I figure I missed something somewhere,... Just not sure what!

wassupbaby
04-25-13, 03:54 AM
I finished crafting the deed, and it appears in my inventory, but in the market it still shows as locked by goal. Is there anything else I need to do before being able to get the chateaux? Someone mentioned they had to wait for about an hour, but in my case now it's been about 24 hours since the deed was crafted. I figure I missed something somewhere,... Just not sure what!

Click on the Quest book -> Find the goal , in which Baron asks you to show the deed -> click Show -> Done!
Congrats on your chateu .

Baraze
04-25-13, 04:32 AM
I just bought my tinker camp and am now focusing on animals so I can get the chateau as soon as humanely possible.

lotuskat
04-25-13, 06:16 AM
Just got my tinker's camp! About time to pump out royal and enchanted blocks and beams for upgrades!

justk9188
04-25-13, 09:23 AM
I still feel funny about spending trade ticket for upgrading Royal Chateau.
Alot of hard works for little money and royal point ?
No thanks :)

wassupbaby
04-25-13, 11:06 AM
I still feel funny about spending trade ticket for upgrading Royal Chateau.
Alot of hard works for little money and royal point ?
No thanks :)

Actually lv 5 chateu is the most profitable building and gives the most RP.

ascherb
04-25-13, 12:28 PM
Thanks, feeling kind of silly that I missed that!

maz3girl
05-25-13, 04:37 PM
I only built it because I needed the royal points. Upgrading it will give 60 more and yield almost double the coins... The only thing I really need to get to upgrade it is 8 more trade tickets.

(Fwiw I gave up on the Alicorn and I'm working on maxing out my expansions, but I need another 300 points to unlock Sabine, and 800 royal points to expand to the tower area.)

youbugme
07-03-13, 07:54 AM
So I completed the requirements for the chateau and was told I need to level up before I can build it. What gives? I'm at level 29, have shown the deed and have all the necessary materials, and the building is unlocked. Anyone have advice?

arale_norimaki
07-03-13, 09:27 AM
The message is misleading, it means you have built the maximum number of Royal buildings that is allowed at level 29. You will have to sell one (storing doesn't work) or wait until you level up

youbugme
07-03-13, 10:57 AM
Spot on! Thanks, that worked!

magical222
09-11-13, 05:45 AM
I did the tinker camp first and am now just 6 trades from the royal chateau. Tinker camp was worth it. Next is all the trades for expansion permits!

PrincessH06
09-11-13, 10:13 AM
Tinker Camp was worth working against. Love it!

MaeFa
07-10-14, 10:01 AM
If you build the Royal Chateau first, it'll help with the Glimmergate/Greselda story lines... at one point you have to welcome Lady Greselda to the kingdom and to do that you need a Royal Chateau :cool:

youbugme
07-10-14, 11:18 AM
If you build the Royal Chateau first, it'll help with the Glimmergate/Greselda story lines... at one point you have to welcome Lady Greselda to the kingdom and to do that you need a Royal Chateau :cool:
I don't believe this to be true. I don't have the royal chateau, but have progressed through the game...with Lady Greselda, etc.
EDIT...

Ha! You may be correct. I was thinking the Royal Manor!