PDA

View Full Version : Zoo Story 2 Dead

maulrat1967
03-30-13, 03:25 PM
I think its safe to say at this point that TL has given up on this game as there hasnt been any updates in a month ... Its too bad because its the only TL game that I stuck with now for over 3 years ... level 99'er with almost every non-gem animal available in the game (though I did buy several gem animals along the way) ahh well, farewell ZS2 ...

staceysb
03-31-13, 02:16 AM
I noticed that most of my neighbours aren't very active anymore too, I only just started playing 5 days ago :(

Loxieland
03-31-13, 06:24 AM
Maguar, can you ask TL for some insight on this? Thanks.

lmhowe50
03-31-13, 07:37 AM
I hope its not true SSpent money on game Think bout half way in levels

maguar
03-31-13, 04:08 PM
I've asked. As soon as I hear anything I'll you know

Loxieland
03-31-13, 04:37 PM
Thank you.

evalisheous
04-04-13, 12:26 AM
Was that why I got two rewards of gems for buying a parkbench? It was a farewell gift!?
Anyone else get the gems? First I've had since I first started playing, and wasted them, assuming there would be a way to earn them along the way. And now they start giving them away? What's the deal Team Lava?

brandonu
04-04-13, 01:01 PM
Was that why I got two rewards of gems for buying a parkbench? It was a farewell gift!?
Anyone else get the gems? First I've had since I first started playing, and wasted them, assuming there would be a way to earn them along the way. And now they start giving them away? What's the deal Team Lava?

I just tried this out, no luck. I have always found gems really difficult to get in this game.

Loxieland
04-11-13, 07:22 AM
Maguar, can you ask TL for some insight on this? Thanks.

Hi, still waiting for some feedback....????? Maybe they are designing a new game??? Zoo Story 3?