PDA

View Full Version : Trick to spawning skunkupines?

riisak
03-30-13, 12:21 PM
Well, since collecting from valentine items spawns the pink skunkupines, I was wondering if there is a similar trick to spawn:

-Skunkupines only
-Fangbeasts only
-glimmertrolls only (mushroom circles have been pretty effective for this one)

laVirtualCloset
03-30-13, 12:25 PM
Collecting wheat or sugar cane will get u the skunkupines.

laVirtualCloset
03-30-13, 12:28 PM
I've noticed the saw mill, farmhouses, strawberries and peepers gets the fangbeast.

laVirtualCloset
03-30-13, 12:33 PM
My royal towers, mushrooms, cabbage, and glimmer bulbs have called the troll. I'm sure there are others for each beast that i haven't mentioned. Tending the same items at once seems to call them.

bunny2889
03-30-13, 04:39 PM
My rock outcroppings constantly spawn glimmertrolls, and tending my chickens spawns fangbeasts.

maguar
03-30-13, 06:27 PM
Not 100% effective but pretty decent still:

Skunkupines: wheat, sugarcane, corn, flowers
Fangbeasts: animals, animal buildings, strawberries, tomatoes, hot peppers, carrots, farms
Glimmer trolls: coin buildings (especially royal), non animal resource buildings, mushrooms, cabbages, rocks
Lovecupines: spire of love, valentine plants, valentine animals

With chopping trees I mostly get skunks but occasionally get fangbeasts. I think I get the occasional fangbeast from the markets.

I haven't collected from glimmerbulbs in ages but I wonder if they might trigger trolls?

laVirtualCloset
03-31-13, 08:23 AM
I haven't collected from glimmerbulbs in ages but I wonder if they might trigger trolls?

Collecting from glimmerbulbs does trigger the glimmer troll.

maguar
03-31-13, 04:31 PM
Collecting from glimmerbulbs does trigger the glimmer troll.

laVirtualCloset
03-31-13, 05:12 PM
Ur welcome!

rebekah787
04-13-13, 12:33 PM
Too many fangbeasts!