PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant neighbors please, please respond to requests for supplies

dealchic
03-30-13, 08:51 AM
I wish Restaurant story neighbors would respond to requests for supplies like Bakery story, Castle story and Dragon story neighbors do. In those other games when I send out a request I get the supplies to build/expand within a few hours. With Restaurant story it seems to take a day and a half just to get a few items.

Also, for Team Lava programers: In other games like Dragon Story when we get a goal telling us to buy items that we have already purchased we still get credit for it but in Restaurant Story we dont. I bought an ice cream maker this morning less than 5 minutes before I got a new goal telling me to buy 2 ice cream makers. I should get credit for the one I just bought

letthemusicmoveyou
03-31-13, 04:56 PM
Well, that means you have inactive neighbors, if you would like active neighbors, and letthemusicmoveyou and bellablitzen2001

cherryberry9
03-31-13, 07:50 PM
I wish Restaurant story neighbors would respond to requests for supplies like Bakery story, Castle story and Dragon story neighbors do. In those other games when I send out a request I get the supplies to build/expand within a few hours. With Restaurant story it seems to take a day and a half just to get a few items.

Also, for Team Lava programers: In other games like Dragon Story when we get a goal telling us to buy items that we have already purchased we still get credit for it but in Restaurant Story we dont. I bought an ice cream maker this morning less than 5 minutes before I got a new goal telling me to buy 2 ice cream makers. I should get credit for the one I just bought

Make sure all your Nbrs have either a 3 or 4 star rating. Ask them if they are active if they're a two star. Delete all 1s and 0s and you'll find you'll have requests flying in. Trust me in bakery I had the same problem.

RoseMeyer
04-01-13, 08:00 AM
Its easy to change to new neighbors than it is to nag existing neighbors to play your way.

Go to the add me thread and say how you play. You'll get matches.

promise.

minidemon88
04-01-13, 09:58 AM
Make sure all your Nbrs have either a 3 or 4 star rating. Ask them if they are active if they're a two star. Delete all 1s and 0s and you'll find you'll have requests flying in. Trust me in bakery I had the same problem.

Honestly speaking, it doesn't matter what star rating you have. I have plenty of 0-2 stars rating neighbors who are playing actively. It just that they don't bother about tipping or to maintain their star rating. Do note that a 3-4 star rating player may not guarantee he/she is really playing actively daily. As their star rating stay the same although they haven't being logging into the game for weeks or months.

The best way is to check for any rotten food on their appliance/ no latest decoration or food in their restaurant or bakery. You can also ask them directly on their wall if you want. Happy playing! ^^

mskmm12
04-03-13, 08:30 PM

I have noticed a lag in neighbor requests. I play daily ... Several times a day. However, I consistently get neighbors gift requests stating they are 2-3 days old. Makes no sense. So it may not be your neighbors.

ffbb96
04-04-13, 05:36 AM
I got low responses on both BS and RS now. But I cannot delete nbrs because I didn't got all the notification for requests, say 8 of my requests were answered but I only got notification for 2 or 3 of them. Don't want to delete good nbrs.

TinksThots
04-04-13, 06:07 AM
I have noticed a lag in neighbor requests. I play daily ... Several times a day. However, I consistently get neighbors gift requests stating they are 2-3 days old. Makes no sense. So it may not be your neighbors.

The way I understand it, if you send out more than 20 requests a day, the remaining ones get booted over to the next day, more over that, on to the next day, and so on.

olcastle
04-04-13, 11:38 AM

It means exactly the opposite.
It means they have excellent neighbors who plays maybe even more often than you do.

lexiluxe
04-06-13, 04:53 AM
[QUOTE=dealchic;582474]I wish Restaurant story neighbors would respond to requests for supplies like Bakery story, Castle story and Dragon story neighbors do. In those other games when I send out a request I get the supplies to build/expand within a few hours. With Restaurant story it seems to take a day and a half just to get a few items.

I've noticed this problem too..I've also noticed that even though I try to respond to my neighbor request several times throughout my day I will always have request that don't appear until the end of the day..which really bothers me because I try to help my neighbors but the delay with the notifications seem to work against my efforts

cookietyler
04-06-13, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=dealchic;582474]I wish Restaurant story neighbors would respond to requests for supplies like Bakery story, Castle story and Dragon story neighbors do. In those other games when I send out a request I get the supplies to build/expand within a few hours. With Restaurant story it seems to take a day and a half just to get a few items.

I've noticed this problem too..I've also noticed that even though I try to respond to my neighbor request several times throughout my day I will always have request that don't appear until the end of the day..which really bothers me because I try to help my neighbors but the delay with the notifications seem to work against my efforts

I think the different time zone may be a factor?