PDA

View Full Version : How do You Breed Super dragon???

ibiatchq
03-30-13, 02:24 AM
Hey. I have this goal to get super dragon and it needs to be breeded with 3 dragons.... how do You do that, if breeding den is only for 2 ? this sounds like impossible. Help please :)

nylear13
03-30-13, 03:19 AM
use hybrids, e.g. coral+fire = blue+purple+red

DragonTan1
03-30-13, 04:35 AM
Try using Coral & Firestorm, that would be Purple + Blue & Red + Yellow to try for a Diamond while your at it and some you others you don't have. Or use what nylear13 said if you just want Super dragon.

alphaiceman
03-30-13, 07:14 AM
I literally got 14 Super dragons trying for Goblin with black and red.

kwhales
03-30-13, 07:34 AM
I literally got 14 Super dragons trying for Goblin with black and red.

Me too. 17 hrs is way too long to evolve and trade. Started selling them straight from the nest.

nylear13
03-30-13, 08:21 AM
Me too. 17 hrs is way too long to evolve and trade. Started selling them straight from the nest.

same here, got wayyyyy more super dragons than the various possible commons. couldn't trade them even if I wanted to coz I'm on android :(

ganodustin
03-30-13, 08:42 AM
try poison with athletic. I got super dragon most of the time.

RotomGuy
03-30-13, 09:02 AM
Try Night and Fire with the hope you might get Super or Goblin in the process.

I just got Supers -.-

sollia
03-30-13, 09:17 AM
Try using Coral & Firestorm, that would be Purple + Blue & Red + Yellow to try for a Diamond while your at it and some you others you don't have. Or use what nylear13 said if you just want Super dragon.

This is exactly what I used to do. Using 4 colors gives a bigger range of possibilities (which could be good or bad) but it means it's possible to get a Diamond dragon that way which is really worth it.

If I'm remembering correctly, I got Super on my first attempt. I probably did something similar to Coral/Firestorm but I didn't have Coral at the time so I may have done something with Charm.