PDA

View Full Version : By Design

cherryberry9
03-29-13, 11:00 PM
Might be a stupid question but come to think of it, What does changes by design mean?

bigbux3
03-29-13, 11:36 PM
Under the DESIGN tab in the bottom right hand corner, is the only place where you can make changes to your restaurant (ie: buy tables, decorations, store items, etc.)

cherryberry9
03-30-13, 09:16 AM
Under the DESIGN tab in the bottom right hand corner, is the only place where you can make changes to your restaurant (ie: buy tables, decorations, store items, etc.)

Thanks, I got told something was by design in a confusing way and I didn't get it, so thanks.

bigbux3
03-30-13, 10:28 AM
Thanks, I got told something was by design in a confusing way and I didn't get it, so thanks.

You're welcome. But if you can quote the person, maybe I can help you understand what they were saying.

cherryberry9
03-30-13, 03:12 PM
You're welcome. But if you can quote the person, maybe I can help you understand what they were saying.

This was months ago when I first got told this in a confusing way.

sweetstuff525
03-30-13, 03:23 PM
It means they did it intentional and won't fix it back.

For example the double prices in bakery where done by design
This week fashion story stuff out of box was not a glitch but done by design

sweetstuff525
03-30-13, 03:26 PM
Look at this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48955-Egg-Chest-Glitch-!-!-!

Dw a tl staff post #5 posted the same phrase

OrdinaryJoe
03-30-13, 03:26 PM

The way I understand it, around here, if something is "by design", it means that it is intentional, and something that Team Lava designed into the game. They usually say that something is "by design" when people complain about a feature or lack of feature or a change in the game that Team Lava implemented intentionally as part of their plan for the game. "By design", they mean that it's not a glitch or a bug, or even an error on their part.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with what you were told... but it's what I thought of when I read your question.

cherryberry9
03-30-13, 09:43 PM
The way I understand it, around here, if something is "by design", it means that it is intentional, and something that Team Lava designed into the game. They usually say that something is "by design" when people complain about a feature or lack of feature or a change in the game that Team Lava implemented intentionally as part of their plan for the game. "By design", they mean that it's not a glitch or a bug, or even an error on their part.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with what you were told... but it's what I thought of when I read your question.

It seems like its all the same thing what everyone has been telling me. I guess "by design" is a phrase for TL to pawn the blame off of for doing stuff customers don't like.

kooky panda
03-31-13, 05:57 AM
Might be a stupid question but come to think of it, What does changes by design mean?

Thanks for asking for clarification. OrdinaryJoe is correct.