PDA

View Full Version : Clockwork Dragon

Pages : 1 [2]

mjtang
04-03-13, 10:19 PM
At level 8 its 5600!

that is more than diamond hybrids can earn!!!!

cedkugedchgd
04-03-13, 10:40 PM
that is more than diamond hybrids can earn!!!!

i think she meant the food price, lol :D

poisonoushades
04-04-13, 02:23 AM
Trying for this...got mythic...only 3.5 million coins and no habitat... Fail! -_- Guess I won't be breeding for a while haha ;)

poisonoushades
04-04-13, 02:31 AM
I see it's not breedable, so I guess it's a good thing I got the mythic.

mica4817
04-04-13, 06:10 AM
Red & Yellow is also Firestorm, which seems too be TL FAVORITE, sense that's all every1 is getting.

gaboi007
04-04-13, 10:09 AM
No, Jake (Teamlava staff) has said "At this time Clockwork Dragon can be obtained exclusively through the Spin Wheel", so we can not get it through breeding.

Well on my galaxy s3 android I can buy or breed it.I don't have a 'spin wheel'

hamadrys
04-04-13, 10:19 AM

Did you breed one ?

MomsHouseofSweets
04-04-13, 10:44 AM

Why do you think you can breed it? TL has stated that breeding is not an option.

kwhales
04-04-13, 02:42 PM

Good luck in breeding a non breedable dragon. Hope you don't use to much gold in speeding those hours up.

Candy3030
04-04-13, 05:03 PM
I have a question.....

When the spinning wheel is finished, will the clockwork dragon still be in our market? Or will it be gone ??

kms899
04-04-13, 06:15 PM
i think it will still in the market for you to purchase.

kwobb_xx
04-04-13, 07:54 PM
It would really be nice to know how long this dragon is gonna be available and when/if android can breed it... I'm android so at this point my only option is to buy it and before I jump into it i'd like some info.

cuzicouldyay
04-04-13, 11:52 PM
I ran out of spins and so... I ended up buying the clockwork dragon. ;_; But he's so cute...

jose6699
04-04-13, 11:58 PM
He is cute for sure.

But you can view him as a mechanic version of Firestorm baby during age 1~3.

So maybe firestorm is cute to you and could work the same.

Breed a Firestorm today!

I ran out of spins and so... I ended up buying the clockwork dragon. ;_; But he's so cute...

cuzicouldyay
04-05-13, 12:27 AM
What's more:

Firestorm doesn't need lubrication, but Clockwork does.

That's...not necessarily a bad thing.

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 12:32 AM
*sigh*

I bought 12 spins after not getting him on my last one and still didn't get it. But I got 50 apples 10 times. -.-

cuzicouldyay
04-05-13, 12:35 AM
Aw. :(

s_lynne
04-05-13, 01:29 AM
My timer is almost up and I still don't have this dragon. I've wasted lots of gold for extra spins but I just keep gettin 750c, 2000c, and those lotus blossom thingys.

sgoreti
04-05-13, 04:04 AM
I won it this morning on the Spin The Wheel!! Just not sure how long it will take to hatch because my nest is busy, but it will go there next. He looks so cute though :-)

koiju
04-05-13, 04:30 AM
Agh no $ left to buy any gold and last spin gote 1 mystic map! Ah well - next time, I liked this one tho 

fitfunsparkle
04-05-13, 05:38 AM
I bought a few spins with the gold i had. Map, map, 750 coin, 750 coin, 50 food, 50 food. Oh well. I will not buy gold however on such an obvious attempt to force a purchase. Congrats to all who got their clockwork!

thatgirl444
04-05-13, 06:49 AM
I didnt get the dragon from the wheel...I bought few extra spins but it really seems set up....no matter where I positioned the starting arrow it would almost always land on the same prizes. I also noticed a lag while spinning, almost as if some mechanism was programmed to slow it down at certain spots....I dont know...This wheel just doesnt seem right.
So..I have 4 hours left on the spinning thing, and gold set aside to outright purchase it....Im worried that when the wheel vanishes so will the dragon. But at the same time, knowing Team Lava's tactics, I wouldnt be surprised if the wheel disappeared and all of a sudden this dragon was breedable. So I dont know what to do....

cheryllemon
04-05-13, 07:33 AM
I got two from the spin the wheel.

finnth12
04-05-13, 07:35 AM
Okay, only couple more hours left, and my last spin ended on the 50 apples! Yay...thank you TL I don't really need those apples, I can afford diamondates. I can get maps from my all very best neighbors, and coins, no thank you!

Regardless, thank you for giving me a chance to have the spin, I had fun with it, but not the result.
To all who gets the clockwork and the gold price from the spin, congrats to u, and 2 thumbs up.

jonathanharker
04-05-13, 08:46 AM
It felt rigged to me. I landed on the 50 apple spot right in between the clockwork dragon and 1000 gold way too many times for it to be random.

enoch4
04-05-13, 09:06 AM
I didnt get the dragon from the wheel...I bought few extra spins but it really seems set up....no matter where I positioned the starting arrow it would almost always land on the same prizes. I also noticed a lag while spinning, almost as if some mechanism was programmed to slow it down at certain spots....I dont know...This wheel just doesnt seem right.
So..I have 4 hours left on the spinning thing, and gold set aside to outright purchase it....Im worried that when the wheel vanishes so will the dragon. But at the same time, knowing Team Lava's tactics, I wouldnt be surprised if the wheel disappeared and all of a sudden this dragon was breedable. So I dont know what to do....

I'm in the same boat. The pop-up implies that the dragon is "exclusive" and will soon be "gone", which will entice us to buy it at the last minute if we don't win it. But past experiences getting burned spending gold under false pressure in this game makes me uncertain if I'm being misled or not. Very frustrating.

grizzly710
04-05-13, 10:13 AM
Just spun the wheel in a last ditch effort to get the clockwork dragon. It landed on the line between 1000 gold and 2000 silver coins ended up with a prize of one gold. Ok..bought a second spin with gold and again it landed on the line this time between 1000 apples and one gold ended up with a prize of 100 apples. Still no clockwork though and unfortunately I did not get a screenshot. So that is it for means the wheel.

enoch4
04-05-13, 10:34 AM
My wheel is gone, dragon still showing in the market.

thatgirl444
04-05-13, 10:42 AM
yeah...my wheel just disappeared but dragon is still there...so now what? its just there for anyone who wants to buy it? What's the deal with this dragon now? Can a mod let us know if there is any other way to get it besides buying it? Or will the wheel come back again?

salinho
04-05-13, 11:18 AM

Same here!

It felt rigged to me. I landed on the 50 apple spot right in between the clockwork dragon and 1000 gold way too many times for it to be random.
Yeah, me too.

I'm in the same boat. The pop-up implies that the dragon is "exclusive" and will soon be "gone", which will entice us to buy it at the last minute if we don't win it. But past experiences getting burned spending gold under false pressure in this game makes me uncertain if I'm being misled or not. Very frustrating.

That's precisely why I didn't buy it. Problem is, I feel bad about having wasted 30 gold in the wheel. -.- only got 1 piece of gold twice, 50 apples about 4 times, and 750 coins a couple times. Useless.

dark8karma
04-05-13, 12:16 PM
45 tries between 3 devices, 31 on my main account alone... I feel so scammed. Want be being more gold anytime soon TL... Big hoax ive u ask me.

salinho
04-05-13, 12:47 PM
I just got a warning on my iPad saying "YOu won a free spin on the prize wheel! Blah blah..."
I didn't rrad the rest because I promptly opened my dragon story. Had nothing on it. Was this a bad joke?

salinho
04-05-13, 12:48 PM
Oh, might i add: i just noticed my nephew blew all his 190+ gold on spinning the wheel -.- and he got... Nothin'! Amazing.

sehana
04-05-13, 01:44 PM
Me too, I gave in and bought gold at 30%, which I don't really do much of anymore, and spent it on spins to get clockwork... aaaanndddd.... no Clockwork :( I gave up.

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 01:57 PM
I didn't get it too, I used an extra 2 spins a day... wheel has gone now! Make it a craft dragon lol

knj00
04-05-13, 02:28 PM
My wheel is gone but Clockwork is in my market still... breedable now?

finnth12
04-05-13, 03:42 PM
I just got a warning on my iPad saying "YOu won a free spin on the prize wheel! Blah blah..."
I didn't rrad the rest because I promptly opened my dragon story. Had nothing on it. Was this a bad joke?

I had this notification too, right after I spun it. When I go checked, it was nothing, just late notification.

Candy3030
04-05-13, 05:01 PM

I was wondering the same thing?

sollia
04-05-13, 05:05 PM

I hope not. If it is then I wasted like 80+ gold.

salinho
04-05-13, 05:14 PM
I had this notification too, right after I spun it. When I go checked, it was nothing, just late notification.

But mine was gone already... This was weird. :/ I kinda thought, you know, "hey looks like my timer did not end after all!"

Ha...late April's Fools? :p

salinho
04-05-13, 05:16 PM

But mine was gone already... This was weird. :/ I kinda thought, you know, "hey looks like my timer did not end after all!"

Ha...late April's Fools? :p

funnyrandomness5112
04-05-13, 06:38 PM
No Clockwork Dragon for FR5112

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 07:13 PM
Last time I got the wheel it came back the next day! I hope it does again... I wonder if Clockwork will still be on it or another wheel only dragon??

cuzicouldyay
04-05-13, 07:39 PM
I just had a notification pop up on my phone that I had gotten a free spin on the wheel. Except when I opened my game, I had no wheel. Could you guys please stop the notifications? :/

kms899
04-05-13, 07:52 PM
I just ignore all the notification, all of them are delayed and pop's up as soon as I leave DS.

tsuki003
04-05-13, 07:55 PM
This is wierd but I just went on a neighbour's island and they have a clockwork dragon in their nest but im pretty sure they aren't on an ios system! Im checking with them to make sure but they have no ios items (portal and such) on their island...

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 07:56 PM
This is wierd but I just went on a neighbour's island and they have a clockwork dragon in their nest but im pretty sure they aren't on an ios system! Im checking with them to make sure but they have no ios items (portal and such) on their island...

Android players can buy it from the market.

tsuki003
04-05-13, 08:01 PM
Android players can buy it from the market.
I already kno this neighbour doesn't buy gold and its not rational to think they saved 500gold in the time they've been playing either though they are at a mid-high lvl

saythelove
04-05-13, 09:20 PM
The wheel is no longer available in my DS, i kept getting the same old stuff. It's really disappointing. The good prize i don't believe anyone has really gotten it.

Has anyone happened to win 1000 Gold? I don't think so.
If DS don't plan to let anyone win by luck/chance/spending gold, what is the point in including?!

kurebiz
04-05-13, 10:02 PM
The wheel is no longer available in my DS, i kept getting the same old stuff. It's really disappointing. The good prize i don't believe anyone has really gotten it.

If DS don't plan to let anyone win by luck/chance/spending gold, what is the point in including?!

someone in the forums said they've won it before.

habibass
04-06-13, 08:18 AM
Is there any other way to get the clockwork dragon now?

dragonth
04-06-13, 08:38 AM
I got one clockworrk dragon, no 1000 gold prize from wheel. I am really lucky anyway.
I have tried many and many times. I am sure I have enough data to prove my assumption: the probibility of every individual prize is manupulated by TL. Don't assume what the wheel looks like: every single prize shown on the wheel shares the same percentage of the wheel for us to win. Actually it does not operate in that way at all.

kms899
04-06-13, 01:39 PM
Is there any other way to get the clockwork dragon now?

you can buy it.

angellahg
04-06-13, 01:53 PM

Someone posted they did win 1000 gold on the spin the wheel forum. Im still waiting to get the wheel back. Had hoped it might show up today.

SybreTiger
04-06-13, 02:35 PM
Is everyone gonna get a chance at this dragon? Cause I'm on iOS, but haven't gotten the wheel...

yandao11
04-08-13, 05:12 AM
Now that the wheel is gone, can any TL staff confirm if this dragon is breed-able? If its not then I shan't waste time trying to..

kurebiz
04-08-13, 05:49 AM
Now that the wheel is gone, can any TL staff confirm if this dragon is breed-able? If its not then I shan't waste time trying to..

can't be bred. obtained from wheel or bought with gold.

emc420
04-08-13, 10:47 PM
Pls bring the wheel back ...

salinho
04-09-13, 05:56 AM

Same :(

kwhales
04-10-13, 07:26 PM

Just got the wheel back. 15 days this time. First spin, 750 coins. WOW, what will I spend it on?

kms899
04-10-13, 07:30 PM
wheel is back, i also got 750 coins.

emc420
04-10-13, 07:34 PM
Thx TL for bringing back the wheel

koiju
04-10-13, 07:36 PM
I got 2000 coins, fingers crossed for that dragon! I'd even like 2, one as a bubby and one to evolve - yeah!

sweetstuff525
04-10-13, 07:43 PM
750 coins

knj00
04-10-13, 07:46 PM
First spin I got 2000 coins and just could not resist one more spin, I got Clockwork second time. :)

picklylily
04-10-13, 08:11 PM
First spin I got 2000 coins and just could not resist one more spin, I got Clockwork second time. :)

Congrats! I got a Lotus. Like I need one! Lol :3
Hope I get clockwork, too. :3

lotsahelp
04-10-13, 09:42 PM
All these Red and yellow breeds are gonna **** me.

I agree!!"

pegasus14
04-10-13, 10:00 PM
50 apples, right in between Clockwork dragon and 1000 gold. Curse my rotten luck!

wimsical
04-11-13, 01:48 PM
The clockwork dragon is showing up in the market, but I don't see the wheel. What does that mean? I have a kindle fire.

kooky panda
04-11-13, 02:11 PM
The clockwork dragon is showing up in the market, but I don't see the wheel. What does that mean? I have a kindle fire.
Your only option is to buy the dragon. The wheel is not available for Kindle devices. Sorry

Zxc12345zxc
04-25-13, 04:45 AM
I need this dragon!!! How can I got him??? Please, can you bring back wheel in the game once more?

carlsbad69
04-25-13, 10:17 AM
I need this dragon!!! How can I got him??? Please, can you bring back wheel in the game once more?

The wheel is a rotating feature. It moves around between players every couple weeks, so you'll get it eventually. My run with it just ended actually and I got a clockwork dragon from it which I was very happy about. So be patient, you'll get it.

DragonTan1
04-25-13, 10:24 AM
Congrats on everyone getting Clockwork off the wheel but I have to say it's boring, being able to breed one would be much better than winnng one.... Only option is to buy one which sucks, guess it's just like the crafted dragons for android...

RotomGuy
04-25-13, 10:25 AM
Congrats on everyone getting Clockwork off the wheel but I have to say it's boring, being able to breed one would be much better than winnng one.... Only option is to buy one which sucks, guess it's just like the crafted dragons for android...
It's made specifically as a wheel exclusive. Making it breedable misses the point completely.

DragonTan1
04-25-13, 10:33 AM
It's made specifically as a wheel exclusive. Making it breedable misses the point completely.

I know, I'm not of a fan of the wheel only. I hope this is the last wheel only dragon, one is enough lol

RotomGuy
04-25-13, 11:07 AM
I know, I'm not of a fan of the wheel only. I hope this is the last wheel only dragon, one is enough lol

Although I liked the idea, I agree. No more wheel exclusives!

Zxc12345zxc
04-25-13, 11:20 AM
The wheel is a rotating feature. It moves around between players every couple weeks, so you'll get it eventually. My run with it just ended actually and I got a clockwork dragon from it which I was very happy about. So be patient, you'll get it.

Thanks! Will be waiting my dragon!)))

kooky panda
04-25-13, 11:25 AM
I hope I do get the wheel back. I never received the dragon, or lots of gold, but hey I would spin it once a day for free, and I did get alot of the 50 apples.

Every little bit of food helps with my hungry babies.

emc420
04-25-13, 11:32 AM
I hope I do get the wheel back. I never received the dragon, or lots of gold, but hey I would spin it once a day for free, and I did get alot of the 50 apples.

Every little bit of food helps with my hungry babies.

I agree...I hope I get the wheel back too

aceblade
04-25-13, 11:51 AM
I hope there's a Wheel Dragon. I'd chain it to its habitat and spin it CONSTANTLY.
*evil laughter*

RotomGuy
04-25-13, 11:52 AM
I hope there's a Wheel Dragon. I'd chain it to its habitat and spin it CONSTANTLY.
*evil laughter*

But it would get dizzy. Dragon abuse!

kknlogan
04-29-13, 11:01 PM
Is the " spin the wheel" over it was on my tablet for 1 day then hasn't come back since?! Is it over or will it come back? Thanks

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 12:02 AM
Has anyone got the wheel right now? I don't.

kis1
04-30-13, 12:28 AM
Has anyone got the wheel right now? I don't.

No, I've had it twice tho

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 12:42 AM
No, I've had it twice tho

I've had it 3 times so far.

kis1
04-30-13, 01:15 AM
I've had it 3 times so far.

Hehe... You win that then :P

What's been your best win from the wheel...

Mine was 50 yes FIFTY apples!

Betcha can't beat that LMAO

elwood99
04-30-13, 01:37 AM
I think buying the dragon is better - unless you are feeling really lucky. Some of my nbrs bought 300 gold but no luck getting clockwork. Other like myself just wait for the free spins. I have 22 spins in total. The first time the wheel appear I have 7 days and the 2nd 15 days. That is 22 spins. If you adjust this to those nbrs that got clockwork vs those that don't, I think the odds are worse than 1 in 50.

NouraMoh
04-30-13, 03:20 AM
Guys don't give up on the wheel, if you ever get it back
I won 3 Clockwork
Got no room for 2 of them, still in storage
DragonTan1: one of them is yours if we ever get to trade dragons :)

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 09:14 AM
Hehe... You win that then :P

What's been your best win from the wheel...

Mine was 50 yes FIFTY apples!

Betcha can't beat that LMAO

lol 3 Dream dragons, 1000g, 20g, 1g and lots of50 apples and 750 coins. :p

Guys don't give up on the wheel, if you ever get it back
I won 3 Clockwork
Got no room for 2 of them, still in storage
DragonTan1: one of them is yours if we ever get to trade dragons :)

TL need to make trade happen, I want one of you Clockwork dragons :D

kknlogan
04-30-13, 09:56 PM
Is the " Spin the Wheel " still going on? Does anyone know? I had it for one day then it said next spin in 21hrs and when I reopened the game a few hrs later it was gone :( was it a one time thing or will it come back or is it sadly over?

ladyj0y
05-13-13, 10:48 AM
Is there a Way to get this dragon without Gold? Or will the Chance be over?

carlsbad69
05-13-13, 10:52 AM

Don't know. The spinning wheel hasn't shown up for me in a while and I haven't seen a lot of chatter about it recently either so your guess is as good as mine. I hope it will turn into a breedable dragon, that way all the Android players could get it too as they sorely missed out on this.

sehana
05-13-13, 10:53 AM
Currently as far as we all know it still can't be bred. Only obtainable through Gold or the Wheel if you have it.

brandonu
05-13-13, 01:00 PM
Is the " Spin the Wheel " still going on? Does anyone know? I had it for one day then it said next spin in 21hrs and when I reopened the game a few hrs later it was gone :( was it a one time thing or will it come back or is it sadly over?
I haven't had the wheel on my game since April 24th.

ladyj0y
05-13-13, 01:48 PM
Sad Hope the Wheel will Return. Bad luck at me. No Wheel, no questtemple, no Arena, no halftime Option :-/ really frustrating

aceblade
05-13-13, 01:51 PM
Spent 300g on spinning that darn Wheel with nothing to show for it except some apples. I've learned my lesson: Will only use the free daily spin. lol.
T_T

lollipop_rp
05-13-13, 02:50 PM
Spent 300g on spinning that darn Wheel with nothing to show for it except some apples. I've learned my lesson: Will only use the free daily spin. lol.
T_T

Yeah, never spend gold on something like a daily wheel... Waste of money (even though it's a cool addition)

midnightmeerkat
05-13-13, 04:39 PM
T_T

Yeah, never spend gold on something like a daily wheel... Waste of money (even though it's a cool addition)

Yep... I learnt that lesson too!

carlsbad69
05-13-13, 04:52 PM
T_T

I only used free daily spin and then if my next spin was longer than the wheel lasted for before it disappeared, I would pay the 10 gold to spin ONE MORE time, but that's it. I did get a clockwork on the first spin the last time I got the wheel, but I haven't seen the wheel or any discussion of the wheel in quite some time...makes me think it's gone for quite a while or for good.

DragonTan1
05-15-13, 11:11 AM
Bring back the wheel! I want to try and get Clockwork :p

kwhales
05-15-13, 02:24 PM
Bring back the wheel! I want to try and get Clockwork :p

And put it, where?

aceblade
05-15-13, 02:25 PM
And put it, where?

Why in the Mechanical Habitat of course!
A bargain at 30 million coins!

Backf1ipper
08-30-13, 05:03 AM
Will Clockwork be breedable soon? Or is it coming back in the spin the wheel?

kalika8998
09-02-13, 04:31 PM
Will Clockwork be breedable soon? Or is it coming back in the spin the wheel?
I don't know, but in my opinion it will soon be back :D

aceblade
09-27-13, 12:55 PM
Hey, I think it's time we see the Wheel again. Or the Treasure Cave.
:)

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 06:08 PM
Yes, I'd love the treasure caves again! It helped me manage my daily gold usage amounts. Well worth its price. If they wheel returns they need to make it fair (a long shot) and give us a new dragon. Hammerhead was a huge bore.

No new dragon, they should put a limited dragon on there.. Or a super rare dragon. We don't have room for new dragons lol

VenomDragon1
01-10-14, 07:30 AM
A neighbor said they just bred Clockwork on Android... they have the egg in their nest. Can Android breed this now???

elwood99
01-10-14, 07:38 AM
A neighbor said they just bred Clockwork on Android... they have the egg in their nest. Can Android breed this now???

No. It is buyable only for 600gold. Very cheap

VenomDragon1
01-10-14, 07:45 AM
No. It is buyable only for 600gold. Very cheap

I know it has only been available for purchase on Android but they insist they bred it so maybe TL changed something??? Or they are just full of it lol :)

jaesha
01-10-14, 09:23 AM

I'm playing on ipad, ios7, and just bred a clockwork. Was or is trying for the Cerberus. Earth and bat, it was a very surprising and welcomed fail. I've been wanting this dragon for a long time. :D

wildhearts20
01-10-14, 12:11 PM
Cool, I hope we can breed him now. But something tells me it's a mistake

kooky panda
01-10-14, 12:14 PM
I am getting confirmation on this. :)

freshfunin2008
01-10-14, 12:37 PM
Kooky, can you also check to see why we are not seeing the spin wheel anymore. It seemed to me that we would see it once every month or so. Did they do away with the spin wheel?

Thanks

VenomDragon1
01-10-14, 01:05 PM
I am getting confirmation on this. :)

kooky panda
01-10-14, 01:12 PM
Kooky, can you also check to see why we are not seeing the spin wheel anymore. It seemed to me that we would see it once every month or so. Did they do away with the spin wheel?

Thanks
So far looks like they have, but I will pass on the suggestion of bringing it back.

knj00
01-10-14, 01:28 PM
Ok, so Clockwork is breedable on Android and iOS now?? (Someone else said they got it while trying for Oracle)

That is great for the people who didn't get it but wish I had not spent so much on the wheel before... oh well :P

kooky panda
01-10-14, 07:16 PM
Clockwork is now breedable on android and IOS!

I also checked and no plans on bringing back the spin the wheel right now, but this has been passed on to the team.

JustKay
01-10-14, 07:35 PM
I'm playing on ipad, ios7, and just bred a clockwork. Was or is trying for the Cerberus. Earth and bat, it was a very surprising and welcomed fail. I've been wanting this dragon for a long time. :D

What is an earth dragon? Do you mean life or maybe atlas? I've been wanting this dragon too. Should go nicely with my Steampunk :D

kooky panda
01-10-14, 07:36 PM
What is an earth dragon? Do you mean life? I've been wanting this dragon too. Should go nicely with my Steampunk :D
I was thinking she may of meant the Atlas Dragon.

jaesha
01-10-14, 08:55 PM
What is an earth dragon? Do you mean life or maybe atlas? I've been wanting this dragon too. Should go nicely with my Steampunk :D

Lol! ;) Yes I meant Atlas! That's my nickname for it. I didn't even realized I'd typed earth.

Glad the clockwork breeding wasn't a fluke and it's available to everyone! :D

ltavon922
01-11-14, 01:57 PM
I just got clockwork while trying for cerebruo & oracle. I used Epic Mythic and Bat lvl 9. What a great shock b/c I'm on Android.

onevamp
01-11-14, 02:11 PM
I thought Clockwork was only breedable on Android. However, I just breed one (Raven and Atlas) on IOS:confused: it was a happy fail!

dani8411
01-11-14, 06:58 PM
Got 13 hours with Mythic and Diamond, I thought it was just another Scorpion and I was really surprised when I saw the egg. I had no idea that I could breed it because I play on IOS.
Even though I had Clockwork before (got it on the wheel) it was a nice surprise.

Amber498
01-12-14, 12:09 AM
A neighbor bred one yesterday - it was very surprising to see the egg! It's so cool that it's back: hope to get one after finishing with the holiday dragons.

sabrinainde
01-13-14, 02:46 AM
Just got one while breeding Light & Mythic. Nice "fail." :)

SANDSCApe
01-13-14, 08:23 AM
Clockwork is now breedable on android and IOS!

I also checked and no plans on bringing back the spin the wheel right now, but this has been passed on to the team.

If Wheel is not returning and Clockwork has been made breedable, what about Hammerhead Dragon? Can you check on that former Wheel prize, Kooky?

jus7_me89
01-13-14, 11:29 AM
i can confirm : Clockwork is breedable ! i got it with light and nightmare.

spectacular2nv
01-14-14, 12:00 AM
I really want this dragon

jim23cash
01-15-14, 01:30 AM
Just got Clockwork as a fail trying for Helios (Diamond/Mythic). I didn't even know it was breedable!! Woo hoo!! Now if I only had somewhere to put it!! Habitats still maxed out.

katbtodd
01-15-14, 04:43 AM
I was so suprized when I got clock work thinking there a flaw in there system I got him with mystic and light

katbtodd
01-15-14, 04:44 AM
Just got one while breeding Light & Mythic. Nice "fail." :)

Me too was so shocked.

jim23cash
01-15-14, 10:02 AM
I've gotten several now as fails for Helios, with either Diamond/Mythic or Diamond/Atlas.
Btw, my nickname for Atlas is "Bride of Frankenstein" because the wings on the earth look like the ******s in her hair! Lol.
Good Luck on clockwork!

gaboi007
01-15-14, 03:26 PM
Good luck in breeding a non breedable dragon. Hope you don't use to much gold in speeding those hours up.

This was the last statement i received when I was breeding for clockwork when it first came out.I did get one but decided to keep the info to myself figuring it may have been a glitch.last night while breeding for Cerberus using Mythic and Bat I got another Clockwork. Is this dragon breedable now or is this another glitch?

jus7_me89
01-16-14, 02:18 AM
This was the last statement i received when I was breeding for clockwork when it first came out.I did get one but decided to keep the info to myself figuring it may have been a glitch.last night while breeding for Cerberus using Mythic and Bat I got another Clockwork. Is this dragon breedable now or is this another glitch?

Clockwork is 100% breedable !

koiju
01-19-14, 03:09 PM
It makes no sense, and I am not 100% sure which dragons I used. I was going for Red Queen so had Fairytale and I think it may have just been standard Fire. I remember when I got 13 hours breed time I just assumed it was going to be a Scorpion. When I placed the egg just now, I didn't recognise it, had to look it up on Sehana's chart and - bam! Clockwork!! I never got it on the wheel and am VERY happy to have it now!

cakeandpie
01-19-14, 03:34 PM
Apparently it's breedable for everyone now. I bought a special package with Clockwork, 20 gold, and 3000 apples because I thought it wasn't breedable. It doesn't make me very happy to know that I paid real money for a dragon that I can breed. At least it was only 99 cents, but TL pulling this maneuver didn't make me inclined to buy any more packages in the future! :p

debosden
01-21-14, 10:31 AM
I got it too breeding Big Bad and Goblin...still trying for that Hook!!

brandonu
01-21-14, 01:02 PM
I got one from the wheel way back when. My prize is the same, but the "value" now is much reduced.

It's pretty cool dragon, even though it's a bit tiny in Epic form. I hope everyone enjoys their new treat.

Gabi2111
01-22-14, 04:49 AM
Omigosh - it's my lucky day. Got the clockwork dragon - first try with Eagle x Air.

kms899
01-24-14, 09:48 AM
I bought it for 500 gold when it was released for the wheel, and I never did win one with the wheel, just recently breed one on android, and yesterday breed one on ios.

AzHadz
01-24-14, 04:26 PM
I got it on the wheel on my iPhone but it was only available to buy on my Android Tablet. Does this mean I can breed it on Android now too?

Tysons_Mommy_21
01-24-14, 10:50 PM
This is a breedable dragon...I breed one by accident.

Tysons_Mommy_21
01-24-14, 10:51 PM
*bred*

DragonMaster128z
01-24-14, 11:00 PM
Yea it has been bredae :)

doop01
01-25-14, 12:54 AM
I got it on the wheel on my iPhone but it was only available to buy on my Android Tablet. Does this mean I can breed it on Android now too?
I bred one on my android game too. A fail for something else :)

wiccapi
01-25-14, 03:44 AM
13 hrs
Helios and diamond

-dalexxx

Nessa_V
01-25-14, 05:40 AM
Yes, got it on Android while trying for Lunar Horse. Didn't even know it is breedable. Nice surprise!

scarletdragon18
01-25-14, 05:32 PM
I saved up the 500 gold to get one about a month ago, and then the other day I bred one as a fail trying for red queen. .-.

luna2cute
01-29-14, 08:28 PM
I have 2 now from breeding fire and air trying for lunar horse. Weird because they are more rare than lunar. Lol.

noir77
02-02-14, 02:19 AM
I got both this and lunar house from mythic/light... still haven't bred my oracle. Android.

danni7788
02-02-14, 06:42 AM
Got this with diamond/nightmare trying for tinsel. Happy fail for me!!

droopy123love
02-17-14, 02:53 PM
Bred one helios x night both epics

poisonoushades
03-25-14, 03:24 PM
Got this while trying for Hook using epic night and epic red queen

DeQ757
03-26-14, 04:34 PM
Finally bred Clockwork using Air & Firestorm. ETA: Both dragons are lvl-4.

Air/Fire was producing too many Firestorms.

Good luck to anyone who is still trying to breed this particular dragon.