PDA

View Full Version : I need help with "TRADE TICKETS" goal

carleeclub
03-29-13, 03:40 PM
I have completed three "Trades" , but the game will not give me credit, so the goal remains incomplete. The goal asks for you to just complete one.

My storm id is "carleeclub"

Thank you in advance!!!!!!

MiniLaura
03-29-13, 03:46 PM
You have to trade your trade tickets for something. For example, the deed to the Royal Chateau or an expansion permit.

carleeclub
03-29-13, 03:48 PM
Yes, I have traded three times and still the goal is stuck.

midnightmeerkat
03-29-13, 03:50 PM

Try force closing the game, if that doesn't work you could try deleting and reinstalling the game

olcastle
03-29-13, 04:02 PM

It is not possible. You can't get 30 tickets for 28 hours.

PikaSquirrel
03-29-13, 04:08 PM
Doing trades such as the "Fruit Trade" and "Meat Delivery" will give you tickets. For this goals, you need to use those tickets to do the trades where these "Trade Tickets" are the required item to do the trade. Scroll down to see these trades that require Trade Tickets to trade.

carleeclub
03-29-13, 04:14 PM
Doing trades such as the "Fruit Trade" and "Meat Delivery" will give you tickets. For this goals, you need to use those tickets to do the trades where these "Trade Tickets" are the required item to do the trade. Scroll down to see these trades that require Trade Tickets to trade.

AHHHHHH !!!!!
Ok, now I feel stupid.

Can we all just pretend this thread never happened?
Haha

midnightmeerkat
03-29-13, 04:15 PM
I have completed three "Trades" , but the game will not give me credit, so the goal remains incomplete. The goal asks for you to just complete one.

My storm id is "carleeclub"

Thank you in advance!!!!!!

What is the name of the goal?

midnightmeerkat
03-29-13, 04:18 PM
What is the name of the goal?

Oops .....trade tickets. :)