PDA

View Full Version : Floor and wallpaper

Cathys Kadabaah
12-21-10, 01:07 PM
How do I change my flooring and wallpaper? Im on level 7? Do I need to wait until I level up more? If so, when can I change them?

Unregistered
12-26-10, 02:03 AM
I would actually like to know this too. Ive looked at all the items in store. I don't like having the plain walls after expanding my restaurant.

henrike
12-27-10, 04:28 AM
I got the same problem... I just can't find where to change the floor style or wallpaper... can someone give us a hand?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 09:17 AM
You have to buy wallpaper and flooring in the design mode. There is a tab for each just like chairs, tables, etc. If you want to move floor tiles or wall sections around it is different than other items. With chairs, etc you can simply drag to an empty spot. But with flooring or wall covering you have to place what you want " on top" of what is there. What was there will Be placed into storage and you can go use it anytime. If you are trying to rearrange without buying new floor or wall, you have to swap things around in and out of storage.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 09:43 AM
I don't have a tab for walls or floor? What do I do? Melbelly80

Unregistered
12-27-10, 11:05 AM
i dont see a tab for that

Unregistered
12-28-10, 09:37 AM
The floor and wall tabs are in design mode. Tabs from left to right are: tables, chairs, wall decorations, floor decorations, wallpaper, floor tiles,, cooking appliances, food stations, expansion. It maybe that the floor tiles and wallpaper don't open until you get to a certain level. I am on level 43 and I don't remember I'd those have been there from the beginning or appeared after leveling up.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:55 PM
I don't think this is the same on the Android versions or something. I think the developers forgot those tabs for us.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 08:11 AM
I have an Android phone too and the same problem... one of my friends is in level 8 and has change her floor and wall and I am in level 9 and have no icons like that

Unregistered
12-29-10, 03:03 PM
Im also having trouble with flooring &
the wallpapet tab. I can't seem to find it.
Do iHave to be on a certain level? iStarted
Yesterday & I'm on level 8 or 9.
Add me: Gorgeouss

Mz Flava
12-29-10, 08:44 PM
Awww. Well I hope we get it soon bec I really want to decorate my flooring and walls!!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 07:50 AM
Hai...im at level 12..such a boring to play when my walls n floor cant be change..pls pls pls do smting abt tis asap...

Unregistered
12-31-10, 09:49 PM
i also do not have the tab on android

Bremarie11
01-01-11, 02:34 PM
I have an android phone and im on level 15 of restaurant story and still don't have the tab for floor and wallpapers :/

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:22 AM
Hey Team Lava! Love your games. I have played City and Farm for quite awhile on my iPod touch and was thrilled when I saw Restaurant for my Droid b/c I can finially play anywhere....not just at home with my WiFi. BUT I AM SOOOO READY AND DISAPPOINTED that you guys left out the wall and floor tab for us? Why even put out the game? Without that, the game is not nearly as fun for me!!!! Totally disappointed that you would release it to the Droid without that. Come on, guys, please please work on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so stupid when you try try to level up only to expand and have gray concrete floors and white walls. It really makes all the hard work not worth it!!!!!! Let us know where you stand with the add on progresss.....I am totally almost ready to put the game down until you have it available. PLEASE LET US Know!!!!!

wagon wheel
01-04-11, 02:58 PM
I have received a response from the developers about my email regarding this option and was told it is not yet available for android users just yet but they are working on fixing it soon! Untill then we will have to look like a run down Wendy's fast food joint with a hostess!! Add if you like... wagon wheel

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:31 PM
My husband has an iPhone. His shows tabs for wall, tile and wallpaper. I see we are waiting for an update with these three additional tabs. Please designers, don't forget us androids...waiting patiently to add windows in my restaurant and to get rid of concrete floor and default wall color!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:35 PM
The options to change your wallpaper and floor tiles are not currently supported on Android devices. Our team is working to make these options supported as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Thank you Norman! Awaiting patiently, until then, I will save my coins to decorate!

KrisPCream
01-05-11, 03:09 AM
I am absolutely disappointed to come onto this forum and learn of the discrimination against DROID phones in terms of not being capable of decorating the walls or the floors. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Grant us unfortunate DROID users the MUCH DESIRED power to decorate our walls and our floors. I have been losing sleep to run this restaurant which I had great expectations for until reading this thread. I will so much as kiss anyone's ass that it takes to accomplish this task. Absolutely nothing more than that! However, that's pretty huge. You gotta admit. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:01 AM
Jeez people, its a known issue. Despite popular misconception, programmers are people too, quit leaping down their throats. You're almost as bad as the idiots that complain when WoW is down 5 minutes longer than scheduled, but fortunately in far less number.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 06:45 PM
You have to buy wallpaper and flooring in the design mode. There is a tab for each just like chairs, tables, etc. If you want to move floor tiles or wall sections around it is different than other items. With chairs, etc you can simply drag to an empty spot. But with flooring or wall covering you have to place what you want " on top" of what is there. What was there will Be placed into storage and you can go use it anytime. If you are trying to rearrange without buying new floor or wall, you have to swap things around in and out of storage.

Well us people that have androids can't....
the deeveopers forgot the droid incredible,droid ,droid 2, droid 2 global, and droid X...
so we can't change floors and walls cause we don't have the tab for it....what does the developers pity androids or something.....

Unregistered
01-05-11, 06:46 PM
Jeez people, its a known issue. Despite popular misconception, programmers are people too, quit leaping down their throats. You're almost as bad as the idiots that complain when WoW is down 5 minutes longer than scheduled, but fortunately in far less number.

Its only an issue to all the droid phones..

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:10 PM
The floor and wall tabs are in design mode. Tabs from left to right are: tables, chairs, wall decorations, floor decorations, wallpaper, floor tiles,, cooking appliances, food stations, expansion. It maybe that the floor tiles and wallpaper don't open until you get to a certain level. I am on level 43 and I don't remember I'd those have been there from the beginning or appeared after leveling up.

there is no wall tabs for android.

misssparky87
01-05-11, 09:11 PM
i have no tabs either. i think its an sndroid thing but it needs to be fixed. i refuse to buy gems if i can only play half the game. lol

Unregistered
01-06-11, 12:22 PM
Well, you can't complain when something is free. Although my shop is pretty ugly I'm sure they will get it updated. The App description says it's updated every week but I haven't seen an update in a bit.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 06:40 PM
I guest Im not surprise that this is happening because i have a Droid phone & play Papaya Farm a lot & the iPhone users complain that they don't get the same features as the Droid users. I hope to get the option to buy the same items as the "iPhone users". All phones should have the same features we are paying the same amount of $ for the gems....

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:18 PM
I would actually like to know this too. Ive looked at all the items in store. I don't like having the plain walls after expanding my restaurant.

It says if you have 10 users you can expand your restaurant using them. When i finally get 10 that lil tab disappears and the next one says 15 neighbors and i can expand. When i husled up and got 15 neighbors that tab is not their anymore. Whats the deal?

Unregistered
01-10-11, 10:53 PM
It says if you have 10 users you can expand your restaurant using them. When i finally get 10 that lil tab disappears and the next one says 15 neighbors and i can expand. When i husled up and got 15 neighbors that tab is not their anymore. Whats the deal?

You need a certain number of neighbours to be able to BUY an expansion with coins.