PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to buy gems

Unregistered
12-21-10, 09:15 AM
I can't buy them. I understand that it was a problem before but I thought that they would fix it, esp with this holiday sale that they're promoting but I'm still getting transferred to the "environment sandbox" and I can't buy the gems even if I wanted to support Team Lava. :(

Unregistered
12-21-10, 09:50 AM
Stop buying gems. This was a blessing in disguise, allowing you to pause for a moment and reflect on the fact you're attempting to hand money to conniving, predatory developer in exchange for clip art images that don't perform any task -- either in the real world or the imaginary world living inside your i-Device.

Stop buying gems.
Stop feeding the problem.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 07:44 PM
I am also trying to by Gems but I keep getting Insufficient Remaining Store Credit when I have enough to by them. What is wrong.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 07:51 PM
Stop buying gems. This was a blessing in disguise, allowing you to pause for a moment and reflect on the fact you're attempting to hand money to conniving, predatory developer in exchange for clip art images that don't perform any task -- either in the real world or the imaginary world living inside your i-Device.

Stop buying gems.
Stop feeding the problem.

Oh ****, I wasn't going to, but now I will.

Actually, I don't need any right now...but oh, how I loves me a sale