PDA

View Full Version : Help?

topherocious
03-28-13, 10:10 AM
Sorry to be a bother, but I'm curious.

Now, I understand that breeding pink and/or black hybrid is like going after diamond now. However, I still have the Valentine's Day Edition and I decided to play on it today but I was wondering can you even receive a pink or black hybrid in that version or is it in the fully updated regular version?

Thanks in advance!

hamadrys
03-28-13, 10:20 AM
I think that the only difference between Valentine and Easter is that you have the goal for the Easter dragon in the Easter version. Also, it corrected some bugs, put us back on green grass and raised the amount of food to feed some dragons.
I have bred black hybrids in Valentine before. I can't breed pink hybrids no matter what I do and no matter what I play, but that is just my own personal curse.

DragonTan1
03-28-13, 10:31 AM
I think I got Tiny on Valetine's... I'm not 100% sure because I was playing original and ND before I transferred over to iOS, I only play the original now.

[S8] Elsa
03-28-13, 10:44 AM
We recommend playing the Easter Edition, as it is the most up to date version for Android. :)

topherocious
03-28-13, 10:46 AM
Oh, I'm playing on iOS. Is there an Easter edition for iOS?

dondonuk
03-28-13, 12:45 PM
We recommend playing the Easter Edition, as it is the most up to date version for Android. :)

Are all dragons available to breed on the easter version for android then? I currently play on 3 different ones wasn't sure which was the right one lol

tonguelashing
03-28-13, 01:01 PM
Oh, I'm playing on iOS. Is there an Easter edition for iOS?

original DS version 1.3 is latest for iOS.