PDA

View Full Version : paying money for items already purchased

cathyspot
03-28-13, 04:37 AM
Was wondering why when you put goals up after the updates i have to purchase items that i already have. I would like to see this changed. I've been playing for a while now and i would like to not have to spend more money than necessary.

Baraze
03-28-13, 07:18 AM
Unless you are talking about goals that have parts where, if you buy a particular item beforehand, you have to do it again, then you dont need to use money to play.

Ive yet to see one goal that requires a gem purchase to finish. If you mean the music one, then you collect gems along the way and can skip that part for four gems. When knowing there are goals its always best to wait to purchase. No one can be faulted for that otherwise.

Baraze
03-28-13, 07:19 AM
Not music goal, but action lee goals!

cathyspot
03-28-13, 11:26 AM
What I'm talking about is we got an update for the musical tables and i went ahead and brought some and the next thing i see is a goal to purchase 2 of the tables that i had about 10 of already and i still had to purchase 2 of the tables to pass the goal. I just feel that if there gonna do updates do the goals at the same time or if you already purchased an item for a goal they should give you the credit instead of making us spend more money on items we clearly have already. Wasn't referring to gems.

nky1111
03-28-13, 02:32 PM
they probably think that nobody would ever play this to level 50 or so.. so the goals are adjusted only for beginners lol