PDA

View Full Version : Casa de Huero - lost friend

jan1973
03-27-13, 12:52 PM
Hi, can anyone help please.... I had a neighbor with a restaurant called Casa Del Huero... One day he disappeared from my neighbors list and I can't find him! I have been deleting inactive players and might have deleted him by accident. He were chatting then he was just gone! If you know him, please ask him to add me - jan1973. thank you

bigbux3
03-27-13, 03:44 PM
The best way to find "Casa Del Huero" is to check and see if they've left any messages on your wall or even some of your friend's walls. If so, you can visit "Casa Del Heuro" and request to be added or request their Storm8 ID so then you can have the ID in case you ever accidentally delete them again.
That's at least what I'd do.

jan1973
03-28-13, 02:55 PM
Hi. Yes I've been scouring everyone's wall to see if there's any sign of him... There's no messages from him on my wall so I can't use that to get through. Its really weird. Thanks for your message.

bigbux3
03-28-13, 03:28 PM
Hi. Yes I've been scouring everyone's wall to see if there's any sign of him... There's no messages from him on my wall so I can't use that to get through. Its really weird. Thanks for your message.

You're welcome.

Fantasia23
03-28-13, 09:18 PM
There is also a chance that your neighbor changed his restaurant name. Check your list of neighbors to see if their are any new or unfamiliar names there.

Good luck finding your lost neighbor.

cherryberry9
03-31-13, 09:49 AM
I wish there was a history section in the game where it tells you who you deleted in the past.