PDA

View Full Version : Mystery icon in the Market!

OKJOoi
03-27-13, 06:45 AM
I just found a mystery icon in the Market.It is in the Habitat section.Does anyone see it?

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b504/OKJOoi/Screenshots_2013-03-27-21-17-05_zps7240e532.png

Delforce
03-27-13, 06:51 AM
Ohhh...I don't have that yet. Wonder if its got anything to do with the mystery egg in the egg chart...OMG lol

accisse
03-27-13, 06:54 AM
My guess is maybe more Roman dragons coming on the way? Then Caesar could go in that category too.

Does the passion tab mean we get to keep passion dragon? Pretty please... it hates my island and I hope not to see it become limited someday.

eloami2
03-27-13, 06:54 AM
If I have it I too, am in android.

sweetstuff525
03-27-13, 07:00 AM
wow cant wait

hamadrys
03-27-13, 07:12 AM
Mythology dragons. OMG !!! Here comes Zeus and Aphrodite, Apollo and Ares.... That would be absolutely awesome !!! *jumps up and down*

accisse
03-27-13, 07:32 AM
Mythology dragons. OMG !!! Here comes Zeus and Aphrodite, Apollo and Ares.... That would be absolutely awesome !!! *jumps up and down*

That would be great!

topherocious
03-27-13, 07:58 AM
Maybe a Relic Dragon type? As much as I am a fan of new dragons, introducing a new type after you just released the remaining hybrid color of black is a bit much, no? I wanna see more black hybrids and pink hybrids. I mean, the only super rare pink hybrid is Lightning and not everyone can get that.

NouraMoh
03-27-13, 08:00 AM
I don't have it
But the thought of Mythology dragons makes my heart race!
Do you guys think it's coming this Thursday ?!

jrodt333
03-27-13, 08:00 AM
Lol, I saw this a few days ago. It might be tomorrow's update, if they do one.

NouraMoh
03-27-13, 08:04 AM
You know what this means, right ?! :)
The possibility of an increase in habitats
Omg omg omg
Now IAM jumping up and down :)

Tango_K
03-27-13, 08:08 AM
I think its a legendary/epic class :)

bigbux3
03-27-13, 08:22 AM
If it's Mythology, then why is Caesar a regular dragon? Caesar was Roman, and they had those pillars in Rome.

You're Android, I can tell by the first post, so you get an exclusive before iOS.

DragonTan1
03-27-13, 08:25 AM
Android only dragons!! lol yeah right, but it would be cool. :P

kwhales
03-27-13, 08:26 AM
If it's Mythology, then why is Caesar a regular dragon? Caesar was Roman, and they had those pillars in Rome.

You're Android, I can tell by the first post, so you get an exclusive before iOS.

Greeks also had tons of pillars. Maybe greek mythology.

topherocious
03-27-13, 08:28 AM

Plus Mercury was the Roman god equivalent of Hermes.

DragonTan1
03-27-13, 08:29 AM
It's says 1/1 on that tab so no small and big habitat...

hamadrys
03-27-13, 08:30 AM
Caesar was not a mythological god or had nothing to do with greek legendary creatures. He was an emperor and really existed. Same era, but unrelated.
Besides the greek gods, it would be sweet to get into Medusa, Cerberus, Charon... the possibilities are infinite.

OKJOoi
03-27-13, 08:34 AM

Yes I'm on Android OS.

It's says 1/1 on that tab so no small and big habitat...

It is nothing for now.

yayacupcake
03-27-13, 09:22 AM
Anyone on iOS see this? I checked mine and it's there, I'm android though.

sweetstuff525
03-27-13, 09:26 AM
Anyone on iOS see this? I checked mine and it's there, I'm android though.

What version on android? I checked Daughters and it not there... I'm iOS I don't have it

yayacupcake
03-27-13, 09:34 AM
What version on android? I checked Daughters and it not there... I'm iOS I don't have it

I found it on mine with Easter edition.

kbrown0410
03-27-13, 09:46 AM
i have it, or at least, I did until i tried to open it. then it disappeared...

UnoRaven
03-27-13, 11:05 AM
Don't have it. Android, Easter version.

MomsHouseofSweets
03-27-13, 11:08 AM
Nope, don't have it on my Android tablet or phone.

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 11:09 AM
I don't have it so either it was temporary while they start to implement features (kinda like the mask dragon leak from last week) and then once the feature is installed, they disable it.

While it only seems to have appeared on Android versions of DS (like the mask dragon goal did) I doubt it will be android only (again like mask, it appeared for both). It could just be a feature in the latest Android version lets us see it briefly.

It would be cool to have Android only feature/dragons, but I wouldn't want our iOS counterparts denied the feature for too long as we all know how that feels.

MomsHouseofSweets
03-27-13, 11:15 AM
I don't have it so either it was temporary while they start to implement features (kinda like the mask dragon leak from last week) and then once the feature is installed, they disable it.

While it only seems to have appeared on Android versions of DS (like the mask dragon goal did) I doubt it will be android only (again like mask, it appeared for both). It could just be a feature in the latest Android version lets us see it briefly.

It would be cool to have Android only feature/dragons, but I wouldn't want our iOS counterparts denied the feature for too long as we all know how that feels.

It's not my Android tablet, no on the phone. Probably a mistake or what what one of our players called an "Oops". I seriously doubt that Android would get anything exclusive. It was already mentioned that something like that would "upset" IOS players.

OKJOoi
03-27-13, 11:20 AM
I was check back and that icon is disappeared.Look like it is another accidental release .

Magikot
03-27-13, 11:27 AM
Yeah no way android would get an exclusive anything...

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 11:44 AM
I was check back and that icon is disappeared.Look like it is another accidental release .

I'm not entirely convinced it's an 'accident' in the proper sense of the word. I think it's more...Feature 'x' is being installed. Once it's fully installed, feature 'x' can be disabled until release. We just happen to 'see' it before it gets switched off.

Mani_Sari
03-27-13, 11:44 AM
Yeah no way android would get an exclusive anything...

You do have that weird looking statue, enjoy Android users lol.

itzjulezzz
03-27-13, 11:58 AM
I think it may take more work to get things to Droid VS IOS & that's why we see it on ours, but IOS users arent & when it's released we will all get it at the same time .

Magikot
03-27-13, 12:05 PM
You do have that weird looking statue, enjoy Android users lol.

I wouldn't say I enjoy it... :cool: I remember someone saying it wasn't even made by tl, it was made by Google. Either way I'll gladly trade the useless statue for the trading post!

yayacupcake
03-27-13, 12:11 PM
I wouldn't say I enjoy it... :cool: I remember someone saying it wasn't even made by tl, it was made by Google. Either way I'll gladly trade the useless statue for the trading post!

I'll "enjoy" it the second I can store it :p

Magikot
03-27-13, 12:14 PM
I'll "enjoy" it the second I can store it :p

Lol that's awesome! Lol

But dangit, why did I think of that?! Much better than my comment.

Delforce
03-27-13, 03:30 PM
You know what this means, right ?! :)
The possibility of an increase in habitats
Omg omg omg
Now IAM jumping up and down :)
I hope so. :D
Ohhh not so much jumping up and down for me, not after all those shots, lol :D

Delforce
03-27-13, 03:33 PM
It's not my Android tablet, no on the phone. Probably a mistake or what what one of our players called an "Oops". I seriously doubt that Android would get anything exclusive. It was already mentioned that something like that would "upset" IOS players.
I'm iOS and if it was only released to android, I wouldn't be upset :D
After reading on forum how much android has missed out on, I would be happy for android users.

jonathanharker
03-27-13, 04:15 PM
Marble dragons?

yayacupcake
03-27-13, 04:22 PM
I'm iOS and if it was only released to android, I wouldn't be upset :D
After reading on forum how much android has missed out on, I would be happy for android users.

Nobody should miss out, it's not fun on the receiving end.

Delforce
03-27-13, 04:39 PM
Nobody should miss out, it's not fun on the receiving end.
I didn't say any1 should miss out.

lobius
03-27-13, 06:18 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmm im android and i dont see what you guys are talking about seriously confused

kurebiz
03-27-13, 06:20 PM
I've got the icon too!

hamadrys
03-27-13, 06:27 PM
Tomorrow is gonna be exciting...!

lobius
03-27-13, 06:30 PM
grrrrrr nope dont have this stinks

lobius
03-27-13, 06:31 PM
grrrr hate always being the last droid to get an update ah ill prolly get it tomarrow mines always a day behind

tonguelashing
03-27-13, 06:33 PM
grrrr hate always being the last droid to get an update ah ill prolly get it tomarrow mines always a day behind

You're not missing anything, it was temporary then disappered. Will probably reappear tomorrow after the Mask contest is finished.

lobius
03-27-13, 06:34 PM
funny my games updateing now ???????? so wierd but aight

hahadrago1998
03-27-13, 09:02 PM
New colours used to be special ;(

kbrown0410
03-28-13, 06:56 AM
maybe, rather than being a new dragon type, it's an open habitat, where you can place any kind of dragon, regardless of colour

RotomGuy
03-28-13, 06:57 AM
maybe, rather than being a new dragon type, it's an open habitat, where you can place any kind of dragon, regardless of colour

If this is correct I will jump through hoops!

If its a new dragon colour, then meh.

henrylucky
03-28-13, 07:30 AM
Yeah, android usually get some glitch...
I ever see black stone as a Passion stone when I see breeding list & evolution list. I was thinking that it just a glitch, my Passion stone is spoiled...lol.