PDA

View Full Version : Store Force Closes

daisoo
03-26-13, 11:08 PM
Hey all,

Lately I've been noticing that my store has been force closing for, well, everything I do. If I want to order an item from a catalogue, my store closes, and goes back to the main screen on my ipod touch. This can also be applied to whenever I want to tip and visit my neighbours, and even when I look at other stores.

This has been very frequent, and it's starting to become a hassle, as I can no longer play FS straight through, and I was just wondering if it's only my game this is happening to.

I was wondering if it's because of the device (ipod touch 3rd generation) I'm using or either latest updated FS game (world games since summer 2012) I've been playing on.

Thanks for reading! :D And if this is in the wrong section, sorry about that.

maguar
03-27-13, 02:06 AM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling or restarting your device?

daisoo
03-27-13, 05:48 PM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling or restarting your device?

Thanks for replying, maguar! :)

I have deleted the normal fashion story game and reinstalled it, but once it was reinstalled it was worse as the app closed on me before my game loaded.

I did not delete the world games one, only because I couldn't find it on the app store, and I didnt want the risk of deleting the newest updated version. Unless, I'm mistaken that there's been another updated version of FS besides WG.

maguar
03-28-13, 02:55 AM
If you delete world games you should be able to find it in the purchased section of the App Store.

FrozenTurtle
03-28-13, 01:42 PM
What version of iOS are you currently running? Are you able to update to a newer OS version on your device?

daisoo
03-29-13, 12:18 AM
If you delete world games you should be able to find it in the purchased section of the App Store.

I deleted the World Games yesterday, so I decided to wait a day (just to see if it made a difference xP) and surprisingly when I tried to reinstall it, a popup came up, telling me that the WG version was no longer supported in the app store for Canadians. Which is probably (maybe) the reason why my game was closing, as I was playing on a version that was no longer being supported.

What version of iOS are you currently running? Are you able to update to a newer OS version on your device?

Thanks for replying, FrozenTurtle. :)

As of right now, I'm playing the normal Fashion Story version, I don't remember what update, but I do the remember the latest date for the update, which was in may 2012.

daisoo
03-29-13, 01:34 PM

Lol, I just realized I answered the wrong thing. My current iOS is 3, I'm not sure if I'm able to update to the newest version but I'll search it up.