PDA

View Full Version : Mistmoth Dragon.

funnyrandomness5112
03-26-13, 06:33 PM
Hi all! My mistmoth dragon Keeps freezing in its habitat................ What should I do??
Also I bought gold this morning and now every time I open the game it asks for my apple ID..

moostermine
03-26-13, 07:16 PM
I think all the mistmoths do that, mine does anyway. But it's so pretty I forgive it!

DaojinWildfire
03-27-13, 05:42 PM
The Apple ID you used to buy in-app purchases is different from the account you used to download and install the app. If you log in with the same Apple ID that made the purchase, everything should be okay.

As for the freezing issue with the Mistmoth Dragon, can you explain about it a little more? Is it happening for all stages, or maybe just a specific level?

funnyrandomness5112
03-27-13, 05:46 PM
Well, I have three others in baby form, they don't.... But my Epic Form one does... If you want to check my account ID: funnyrandomness5112 Isle Name: Dragons Place

The Purchase issue should be the same.. I Have never logged out of my Apple ID account.

MemLaVa
03-29-13, 08:19 PM
Just noticed mine and a neighbor's Epic Mistmoth doing this as well. It doesn't move around its habitat while on the main island screen, but once I go to the dragon's individual screen it unfreezes.

DaojinWildfire
04-04-13, 10:41 PM
So I did finally see the freezing issue with Mistmoth and believe the issue is related to the habitat. This is a bit complicated so it may take some time to get a proper fix.

The Purchase issue should be the same.. I Have never logged out of my Apple ID account.
Hmmm... if it's the same Apple ID then it's probably a pending download. You purchased something from the iTunes App Store and it never completed so it's stuck as a pending download. If you complete the pending downloads, it should stop asking you enter your password.

You can manually resume the download on your device with the following steps.

From the Home screen, open the App Store.
For iPhone/iPod, tap More > Downloads. For iPad, tap Downloads.
Enter your Apple ID and password.
Click the "OK" button.
Click the Resume, Resume All, or clockwise arrow to start the download.

I hope this fixes the issue for you.

funnyrandomness5112
04-06-13, 07:59 PM
Thank You Daojin! :)

thatgirl444
04-06-13, 08:49 PM
My epic mistmoth freezes as well..can you fix it...it's been like that for months

thatgirl444
04-06-13, 08:50 PM
And I have other epic dragons on that habitat and they are ok

funnyrandomness5112
04-06-13, 08:54 PM
I can click on it, and it unfreezes for like 2 minutes. DX

danni7788
06-24-13, 06:31 AM
I had this issue with my Storm dragon before I evolved it to epic- now it is fine. However, since I evolved Mistmoth to epic this has been happening, not only with Mistmoth, but also with a lot of my other dragons too. They are at various stages. I noticed it with Ice Cream, Cosmic, Cupid, Fruitful, as well as Cheshire which is currently frozen in the breeding den. This didnt bother me when it was just one dragon, or even 2 now and then, but now I can look around and count a bunch that are frozen there, and it looks awful. Any updates on if this is fixable? Like funnyrandomness said, I can click and it will unfreeze for a few minutes, but quickly freezes again.

inxie
07-22-13, 06:46 AM
Guys pleassse bring back this dragon!!!!!I have been playing to breed her