BlackDieMond
03-26-13, 06:04 PM
problems with getting friends:confused:

Leave your Storm8 ID here!

BlackDieMond
03-26-13, 06:05 PM
To start of:

BlackDiemond.

I send gifts daily and accept all requests!

SilverDragonPatch1
03-28-13, 06:57 PM
Please add me I need neighbors on all the story games I play really bad. I do play every day and send gifts to everyone every day and yes I accept ever material request that I get. I need neighbors that do the same, I am not worried about whether you tip or not since I don't do that all the time due to the fact of how many of the story games I play and how many neighbors I have on them, though when I only need one of one item like a few days ago and it takes me a week to get it when I am requesting it from every person on the list, I realize that it is time to add to the list since I will not delete anyone (especially knowing that you need neighbors so you can expand)

SilverDragonPatch1

I play:

Farm Story
Dragon Story
Fashion Story
Bakery Story
Restaurant Story
Pet Shop Story

CajunJohn
10-05-14, 05:02 PM
I need friends and neighbors.

My id CajunJohn

cellebelle
11-17-14, 06:40 AM
I'm level 96, playing every day, daily gifts and likes for all my neighbors! :)

ID: Cellebelle

(works on restaurant story & bakery story too!)

marilynbiggar
12-14-14, 04:40 PM
add me, I'm also on restaurant story and bakery story. I respond to all requests and like / tip.
marilynbiggar

Miss_Bella0321
12-16-14, 01:03 AM
Please add me, daily player!
Miss_Bella0321
Pet Shop Story, Pet Hotel Story, Home Design Story, Fashion Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story

thestylestar
01-05-15, 06:18 PM
I'm a 4 star daily player. I tip & gift everyday. If you play daily, have 3-4 stars, and can tip several times a week(because I know daily is a lot to ask for!), then I'd LOVE to add you.
I know I have some tough req but I'm in need of neighbors who are as active as I am~! If you choose to add me, I usually become less of a neighbor you only talk to for tipping reasons, but as more of a friend. I love to get to know my neighbors along with the daily tipping.

ID: thestylestar

aubsprobs24
01-09-15, 11:16 PM
Please add me! Daily player and give gifts :)
Storm ID: aubsprobs24
Also play~Pet Shop Story, Fashion Story, Pet Hotel Story & Home Design Story!

Marito4evah
01-14-15, 06:47 AM
Add me!
ID: Marito4evah

Playing: Restaurant Story 2, Fashion Story, Farm Story, Castle Story